Yorston Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 pm
Yorston.

Yorston is found a little journey south of Dethan, it is a relatively quiet place. It has a very rich heritage, it dates back years. Some say Yorston was one of the very first settlements of humans, it has come a long way since then. It has a small lake running through it which leads up to the Yorston Waterfall.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:42 pm
Lillian crouched down next to the lake and cupped her hand before dipping them in the cool water. Her throat was still pretty dry from their walk thought the desert. She brought her hand up to her lips and tipped her head back, letting the water roll down her throat. She slowly stood up and looked down stream to where the falls would be. They were making pretty good time. "Do you want to rest a bit, or keep going?"  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:07 pm
Alex took a good sip of water himself. "Well, we are a bit earlier then our deadline.." He said. They could rest a bit. Just a bit. He was so tired from everything and needed to calm his mind from the mystery of what tomorrow at Yorston Falls brought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:02 am
James stumbled upon Alex and Lillian and swore in his own language. "D'arwgit!" This was not where he wanted to be. He always seemed to be getting lost and it annoyed him. The people he stumbled upon looked like experienced travelers, so he would have to be cautious. Opening up a book written in ancient greek, he stood about 10 feet away from Alex. "Hello," he greeted, not sure how to continue. He wanted to escape from Yorston—for once, he knew where he was—but the duo looked interesting and adventure seemed to find its way to them.  

Lady Sherlock

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:12 pm
Lillian's head turned slightly to the side to see who it was that greeted them. He was tall for a human, about 6 feet, but still seemed not to be a threat. She seemed to find herself among human's a lot latly. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:26 pm
He was surprised to receive a reply; it was usually just a quick glance between the companions and then a sudden attack. The surprise wrought him speechless for a second. Regaining his composure, he introduced himself, "I'm James Winters." He walked over, and extended a hand at arm's reach.  

Lady Sherlock

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:06 pm
Alex was surprised by the sudden introduction, but Alex was a people person. He took Jame's hand and shook it. "Hello. My names Alex." He said retracting his hand and observing him. "Might there be something we can help you with?" He said giving a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:00 am
James was still slightly surprised by the kindness, and wasn't quick to trust these people, so he still held his book open by his side. "Well, I was trying to get to... well, somewhere that wasn't here, and I was just about to tele—I mean, leave, when I spotted you two." He thought of how to continue, and after a while, decided on, "I'm in no rush to get to my destination, so may I join you for a while on whatever adventure you two are on?"  

Lady Sherlock

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:39 pm
The dark elf's arms crossed over her chest, not extending to shake the newcomer's hand. Behind her she heard the soft rustle of feet against the ground, but didn't bother to turn around. If it were who she thought they would have been gone by the time she took the glance, so there was no need to worry anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:05 am
James knew that the silence that endued would be an awkward one, but he still stood there quietly, waiting for a reply from either one of them. He noticed that the woman, whatever her name was, was not quite as open as Alex, but that's to be expected from a seasoned traveler.  

Lady Sherlock

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:34 pm
Alex was happy that someone wanted to join them. He was about to accept his request to come, but stopped and looked to Lillian. She had already told him not to trust people so fast. "Is it alright with you if he comes along?" He finally said after leaving a bit of a pause.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:10 pm
Lillian looked at Alex for a moment who seemed really happy about this new person. She shrugged lightly and started walking downstream. "I don't mind, but you'll have to tell him the consequences of this little jpurny." She said, her walk slowing down a bit. If he tried anything she would just kill him just like Alex.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:40 am
Consequences were expected, and after all, it couldn't be anything more perilous than his previous adventures, so he nodded. His cloak fluttered a bit when he glanced at Lillian. His cloak was showing distrust for her. He noted that. "Consequences?"

((I'm sorry I got soooo out of character. It's just that this character is slightly different than me, so I have a harder time sticking to my character.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 pm
Lillian turned to look the man, her dull eyes narrowed. "Yes. As in death." There was something about him that was strange, not like other human's she had encountered.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 pm
He smiled grimly, "It's expected along with everything else in life." Suddenly, his eyes were a dark shade of brown. It was almost as if the wind blew his gold flecked hazel eye color away. He smiled, but it didn't look convincing.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff