Reply [[ Harowiin Journals ]]
[[ Shaun Logan || Tisiphone ]] - Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Harowiin.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Shaun Logan
Owner: Tisiphone
Race: Zombie
Ability: Shape Shifter
Alignment: Evil
Love: Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:44 pm
Table Of Content  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:45 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:46 pm
About Shaun (Can Anyone do graphics for me?)

Name: Shaun Logan

Date of Birth: April 19, 1892

Date of Death: October 31, 1903

Date of Conjour (Date he was a lollipop): October 2, 2005

History: Shaun was born in 1892, born into slavery he has always had a rebellious nature, wanting to be able to lash out and run freely.
He was born to a family who secretly practiced a variety of magics, but their main focus was American hoodoo, and some forms of vodun itself. On halloween his mother sent to the grave yard to collect grave dirt, when he was caught by one the masters.
The master struck him dead. (Not very indepth I'll think of a more creative way to put all of this.) Shaun's mother mourned greatly for him, but felt that she could do nothing to avenge his death, at least not yet.
Many years later a lollipop was found on a grave, and unknown to the stranger that picked it up and stuck it in her pocket, would soon come forth as Shaun Logan.
Shaun can remember pieces of his past, but considers them nightmares. Although someof the flash backs seem so real that it makes Shaun question where he really comes from.

Personality: Logan is extremely soft spoken, and takes his time to lash out. He's not slow witted, although some may feel that he is. He's extremely kind hearted and talkitive to those he trusts. When he is around those he does not he does little but look at the ground and grunt. When angered he's something to be reckon'd with.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:11 pm
Appearance:

As a lillipop:

User Image

cute.. and so small, why's it glowing?

As a Child:
User Image

I have no arm?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:26 pm
Friends.. Do I have friends?

((None yet, I havn't been rped lol!))  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:27 pm
About my caretaker

Name: Tessla Shadows (Tisiphone)
Date of Birth: I'm not sure, Tess is pretty darn old!
History: From what I know Tessla is a voodoo priestess, she reminds me alot of the lady in my dreams, the one that says she's my mom. I'm not sure where she came from, but she's quite powerful, and I've seen her heal the sick and turn gravedirt into gold!
Personality: Tessla is always sweet and understanding, even when I'm bad!

((Tisi: Pretty bummed about giving Shaun up for adoption. I'm wishing I hadn't mentioned giving him up, maybe i could of handled it if I'd set everything up sooner. Man, I'd still love to give it a shot. Good Luck to the new owner! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:29 pm
Items I own

User Image

A Zombie survival kit, Tess says that I should keep one.. I'm not going to attack, unless provoked!  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

[[ Harowiin Journals ]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces