Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 pm
James stares at Hannah for a second. "Um...Well we can't pass through Deralo...I'm sort of banned from returning there." James chuckles nervously. "So we will have to go around it. Hey, have you ever been to Farathal?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm
Hannah shook her head. "Not going through Deralo? That'll add at least two hours onto the trip if we both run at my speed, if not, five for walking." Hannah calculated the distances around Deralo in her head, depending on the risk she thought it was safe to take. "I've been in and out. I only pass through for supplies, but I never stay." Hannah sighed, "Can we get you a disguise? Dye your hair? I'll even carry the guy through Deralo myself. I can make a makeshift cloak and you could pretend to be my grandfather."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:40 pm
"Hrm..." James thinks for a second. He remembers why he was not allowed back into Deralo. "Us five really that bad? It's just a few more than normal..." he says nervously  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:10 pm
Hannah eyed James suspiciously. "What exactly did you do in Deralo that you can't just sneak through?"  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 pm
James chuckles nervously. "Well, let's just say that I took a wrong turn, ended up someplace I shouldn't have been..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm
Hannah crossed her arms. "That really doesn't cut it. Come on, I'm a friend. What am I going to do, chop your head off? Just give me a solid reason we can't go straight through and we won't." Hannah smiled a challenging smile.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 pm
James raises an eyebrow. "Friend yes, but only last night we were trying to kill each other. Usually one has to be friends for a while before spilling deep dark secrets. However I will tell you this, you may not chop my head off, but someone else definitely will if they get their hands on me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Hannah sighed. "Fine then. Around we go. I definitely won't be happy about it." Hannah crossed her arms and started down the path. "Let's go before we have to brave the forest at night again."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 am
James roles his eyes as he picks up the captive. "It's only a few more hours...They'd probably try to nab anyone who's with me you know..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 am
"Oh, even if we had pursuers, I have my way of escaping. A good bounty hunter never gets caught. Or, better yet, a good bounty hunter DOESN'T HAVE A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD!" Hannah yelled, crows flying from the trees. "Even if you don't yet, you should be more careful." Hannah said with an innocent voice and smile. She continued down the path, always aware of her surroundings. Anything dangerous should have disappeared with the sunlight, but one could never be too careful.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 am
"I have my ways of escaping too you know!!! In fact, I think I'm better at group skirmishes than one on one, but your chances get really slim when you're in an alley, with 50 people surrounding you from all angles...And it wasn't my fault!!!....The cards were rigged...." Jame pouts somewhat and continues after Hannah. His brain tried to find some way to ditch this girl, but he knew it was probably useless. He had never met another human bounty hunter that rivaled his skill like her...and she's pretty to boot! James grinned stupidly for a second before shaking away when he visioned several unfortunate and painfull endings to that scenario.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:41 pm
"Yeah? You should try having two lugheaded brothers three times your size with the strength of Gods trap you into a corner of a 20 by 20 by 10 foot house." Hannah laughed, "The looks on their faces when I managed to disappear in front of their very eyes.." By now, Hannah wasn't worried that James would try to escape with the man. It would be very hazardous to his health, if he were still alive. But still, something in him made him seem like a real person... she wouldn't kill him. But, there were worse things than dying. "And how'd you manage to escape that one?" Hannah questioned, "Fifty people? They don't all lose track of you at once."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 pm
James rolls his eyes at Hannahs boasts as he walked along. "It hasn't happened yet. I'm saying what will happen if I try to go through Deralo...So yeah, I don't feel like facing those odds..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:07 am
Hannah raised an eyebrow. "Well, if you think about a way to escape now, we could probably get through the city unharmed. It's called planning." Hannah cracked her neck as she thought. "I guess, since speed isn't your best feature, we'll just have to find a way to make you disappear. Or surprise them enough to get away." Hannah frowned. "I just really need to hurry back. There may not be a deadline on this guy, but I'm not a bounty hunter all the time. Five hours more is something I'd rather not do."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:58 pm
James ignored the comment about his speed. Because I would have caught up to you if you hadn't fled into the trees. he thinks angrily. However, he is curious about whatever else she aparently does. "Oh? So you have another profession? So what else does 'Mighty Hannah' the bounty hunter do?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff