Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:37 pm
James had passed out shortly after his last sentance. he was now calmly sleeping in his hammok.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:19 pm
Hannah stayed in a heightened sense of rest for the rest of the night. When the light started to stream through the trees, Hannah immediately sat up and looked around. Nothing had changed but the height of the fire, which had diminished to coals. Hannah brushed off her arms and legs and walked over to the fire, waiting for James to wake up, or the convict to wake up screaming.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:10 pm
James turns in his hammok a bit. He is mumbling in his sleep. It is obvious he is dreaming. He mumbles a little more coherantly. "...Hannah...Hannah...that's nice Hannah...A little more Hannah...more..more..more.......mmmm.........that's nice meat...A little more salt please..." He smiles in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:19 pm
Hannah took little notice of James' mumbling until she could hear the actual words. She turned around quickly, a little weirded out until she heard the last part of his sentence. She laughed it off and stretched, immediately putting her hands to her ears as she heard the pure agony of their prize ring through the air.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:07 pm
( xd nice response, it was meant to sound wierd)

James woke up with a start, sending himself over the side of the hammock. He smashed his face on the ground, but got up with speed, clutching a stick and bleeding from the nose. "Who...who..wha..." it was clear he was not fully awake. "Take my meat and you die banshee..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:17 pm
Hannah ran over to the screaming man and tied his mouth off with a gag, muffling his screams. She then walked over to James who holding a stick like a sword and mumbling some nonsense about banshees and meat. Hannah put her hands on her hips and decided to mess with him before he was fully awake. "You're worrying about the banshee?" Hannah said in a hushed tone, "That wolf over there already stole it from you!" Hannah said, pointing at a bush nearby.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:08 pm
James woke up when Hannah talked to him. Though a bit groggy,he knew that Hannah was messing with him. He was not exactly sure what he had said, but he decided to play along. He dropped the stick and took Hannah hand. "Why chase the meat when I have this lovely serving girl to satisfy me." He moves to kiss her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Hannah was shocked by the sudden change and knew that James must have waken up. Obviously scandalized, Hannah looked up at James with wide eyes. "Wha- serving girl? S-satisfy...?" Hannah scowled and slapped the side of his head. "There," Hannah said, her scowl turning into a smirk, "That should wake you up. If you're done playing around, we've got a man to deliver."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:28 pm
James holds the side of his head. He holds an index finger up, "You know, considering you are a powerful girl, I probably should have realized your slap would hurt a bit more." Suddenly his face changes from a smirk to excruciating as he grasps his face, just then feeling the pain from his fall. Muffled, "Aaaaaahg!! What happened to my face!?" he holds a hand out inspecting the blood. "What did you do!? Beat me with a stick to wake me up!?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm
Hannah's eyes widened as he grasped his face. He looked like he was in serious pain. It was true he had fallen straight onto his face, but he had been fine this entire time... Hannah took a hold of James' hand and tried to look at the place he had been in pain. "No, you fell out of the hammock when that lovely gentleman with the warm stomach over there started screaming Bloody Mary. You just haven't felt it until now." Hannah explained quickly, "Now let me look to make sure you didn't break anything."  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:38 pm
James allows Hannah to inspect his face. Through bloody sniffles, he says, "So that's what that was...Criminy that guy was loud..And I was having such a nice dream about drink and meat and..." His eyes widen as he remembers what he was dreaming before he woke up. "Uh...and stuff..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:13 pm
Hannah was too preoccupied with James' face to hear him falter. She pressed lightly on the side he had landed, two fingers at a time. She didn't press hard, only enough to make him wince if it was bruised, and maybe yell if anything was broken. Hannah muttered an uninterested, 'uh huh' before inspecting it as a whole again. "No, I think your face will be fine. You might look like you got your face punched in by an orc for a day or two, but I think you're okay. I do have something in my bag to ease pain, but it's terribly bitter, do you want it?" Hannah questioned, only now contemplating the strange look on his face.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:25 pm
James shook his head and made a face at the thought of something bitter. "Ugh, thanks but no thanks. I'll live with the pain." he gets up rubbing his face. "My face...my beautiful face..." He somewhat mutters to himself as he walks over to pack his things back up. On the way he trips over the unfinished can of burnt meat from the night before, falling and slamming his hand into his face. "YOW!!!" he screams as he gets up, more blood poring from his nose. He sits up. "You know what, I think I will take tht painkiller you offered..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:35 pm
Hannah shrugged her shoulders as James walked away and turned to look at him, wondering why men were so complex. What did they have against help? Then, he fell face first onto his face again. Hannah covered her mouth to prevent the laughter from escaping her lips, moving over to her bag before he even started to ask for the medication. 'Oh yeah,' Hannah thought to herself, 'It's not complexity, it's stupidity. He's got about the same wit as an ape.' Hannah, still smiling from James' goofy fall, reached into one of her bag's side pockets and pulled out what she was looking for. It was a tiny flower, roots still in tact. The petals were blue and the stem was a delicate green. Hannah walked over. "Alright, open up!" Hannah exclaimed.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm
(hey now... sweatdrop )

James looked at the flower and then up at Hannah. "You're feeding me a flower? Do I have to eat the roots too?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff