Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:52 pm
"...!" Kir noticed someone approaching and took a nervous step back.
This person isn't like me or a human... Kir thought and continued to slowly step back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:57 pm
Lily saw him begin to back away from her and she put her hands up as to show she wasn't hostile. "It's ok," she said in a comforting voice. "I'm not going to hurt you."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 pm
"...?" Kir stopped and waited for the girl to come closer. But he didn't know what to do because he couldn't speak. Even if his voice wasn't sealed, he couldn't speak. He had a cursing voice that killed whoever it spoke to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 pm
When Lily saw that he had stopped she began to approach again, keeping her hands raised. "I just thought you might need some help, you seemed lost."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:05 pm
Kir looked at her and nodded slightly. He couldn't really tell her what he was trying to do. He didn't even know where he is. He thinks it's the land where it's always dark, but he couldn't be certain. He looked around again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:08 pm
"What are you doing here?" Lily asked him, feeling his confusion she had a feeling that he wasn't sure where he was. Maybe she could help him if she knew his purpose.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:11 pm
Kir shook his head and looked down hard, "..."
How could he tell this girl that he couldn't speak and he was lost? She should have figured it out by now that he was lost, but she still doesn't quite understand.
Kir reached over and took her hand. He tried to write the letters for 'mute' in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 pm
"Oh," Lily said once she understood what he was trying to say. Well, this makes things trickier. She decided to try and restrict herself to yes/no questions when talking with him. "so do you know where you are?" she asked him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Kir could see that there will be a barrier between them.
He shook his head to her question, then clasped his hands together in apology. He thought it would be for the best to do so now, for the problems she would face talking to him.
His figure was a little bit feminine, so he might have appeared cute to whoever was watching, but he couldn't help it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:22 pm
Lily waved her hand as if to brush off his apology. "Well, you are in the city of perpetual darkness and judging by your apperance I'm not sure that's where you want to be."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:24 pm
Kir looked down. He knew he wasn't where he was supposed to be, but there was no other choice. If he remained on Skyrim he would have been captured again. He still has to locate his sister too.
He nodded to agree with Lily. He then took her hand again. 'Kir' he wrote, hoping she catches on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:27 pm
Lily looked confused for a moment then finally got it. "Is that your name?" she asked. "Mine's Lily."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Kir smiled and nodded to her in greeting. Even in a dark place like this he found someone he could call a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 pm
"So I was going into town to get somethings I need, you're welcome to join me if you have nothing better to do," Lily offered to him with an inviting smile.

((I've got to go off now, bye))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 pm
(I'm going too in a minute. See ya tomorrow)

Kir nodded happily. He hoped his pursuers doesn't notice him here.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff