Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm
Kira thought for a moment. "Graveyard. Sounds like a good place to check anyways. Shes somewhere in here, so might as well start there." He said as he found a sign pointing the way to the graveyard. He quickened his pace towards it. Kira entered the graveyard and looked around. There was a small house just beside it. Kira approached the house and looked at the door. There were two foxes it seemed like, but it was so foggy, he couldn't tell. He banged on the door. "Syra?! Are you in there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:45 pm
Cecil followed, looking around the foggy graveyard. "I hate these kind of places...." He mumbled. "Gives me the chills."

"Yeah, me too," Oscar said. "I'm not a fan of horror." Oscar approached the door. "Be careful, I have a bad feeling about this."  

Professor_Steampunk

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:48 pm
Yuu looked over at the people who ran straight past them at the door and proceeded to yell into the house. The other, Milo in fox form, transformed back into a human and said "Where have you guys been?"
"And where's Zoreal, I thought he was with you?"

Zoreal, however, was wandering around the graveyard, a very, very large place indeed. He marvelled at it, but could not see at all due to the thick fog that always had and would blanket the air of the boneyard. He didn't know which way to go, and didn't know what happened to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:06 pm
Syra groaned hearing the banging on the door. She head someone call her by name, then realized who it was "Kira!" she said happily but still weak.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:31 pm
Kain followed along simply because he had nothing better to do, and he was starting to get bored. He looked around the graveyard and shrugged. Kain just stayed behind a little, watching them as Kira banged on the door. Kain didn't actually know any of their names, nor had he introduced himself yet either, but he figured it would be easier to follow these people around since he didn't know anyone else, or even really know how to get out of this place.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:45 pm
"Zoreals always off sleeping somewhere. Hes probably still on the airship." He said before hearing Syra reply to him. Kira backed up from the door and then charged, bashing the door open with the side of his body. He looked to see Syra in the room. She didn't look to good. He ran up to her and knelt beside her. "What happened? You look so weak."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:55 pm
Zoreal jumped at a loud BANG. He immediately ran off toward the sounds, and saw a house at close range, with no front door. He and Milo, barely seeing each other, both ran inside and looked around for Syra.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 am
Syra looked up at Kira, her eyes were now a deep purple. "Blood loss." she said softly. She was happy to see him and the others but couldn't show it "Can we just get out of here.....please?"  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 pm
"Yes, let's get out of this place, I don't like it much here." Cecil said. "And hopefully we won't have to fight anybody else, the last thing we need is a battle."

Oscar ran out the door to see nothing but a thick fog, and small red lights penetrating the fog. Red lights in the shape of blood-thirsty eyes.

"Cecil, looks like me might have a fight." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:51 pm
Kira picked up Syra and carried her our the door. His eyes widened as he saw other red glowing eyes looking back at them. "We don't have time for this." He said with a sigh. Things always seemed to go to the worst for them. They couldn't spend too much time at this battle. Syra had lost a lot of blood and needed to be treated. He put Syra down on a step outside the house and drew his sword. He looked towards Kain, the newcomer. "Hey, can you fight?" He asked as he braced himself for whatever came out of the fog.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Zoreal and Milo both came out of the house and stopped dead at the sight of whatever was in front of them. As Kira put Syra down, Milo knelt down beside her, and using methods he had learned from the fokiri, made a sterile gauze wrap from the nearby grass and tied it around her wounds. Zoreal got out his dagger and prepared to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:03 pm
Kain smiled and nodded, taking the holy blade from the sheath at his side. He reached his left hand back into his pack and pulled out another weapon. The double bladed katana that could be split into two blades if necessary. He held it firmly in his left hand, the holy blade firmly in his right. "Not a problem. It's been a while since I've had a good challenge." Kain said smiling at the glowing eyes.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:35 pm
As Kira picked her up and walked outside, she saw the red eyes and knew that they probably smelled her blood. Blood thirsty creatures always swarmed at the faintest drop of blood. As he placed her down on the stair she braced herself up with her arms so she would pass out. She looked at Milo who seemed to be putting something over her wound "Thanks." she said softly. She then looked at all of them as they were prepared to fight. She was angry that she couldn't help, yet even more angry that she left herself get this way...helpless, which is something she did not like being.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 pm
Kain looked over at Syra. He was sure that the vampires were smelling her blood, but he wasn't gonna let anything happen to his new friends. He smiled, knowing that the blood of an ancient dragon would be a little more enticing to a vampire. He growled in his throat and looked at the others. "I can take these guys. You just try to get out of here." He made a gash on his arm with the holy blade and watched as the hungering eyes seemed to turn on him.

He remembered a lot of things. He had once traveled with a vampire who had almost killed him because his blood had been so enticing. Kain grimaced at the wound he had made on himself. "Just tell me where you guys are headed. I'll meet up with you later. If you want anyway." Kain said smiling at them.

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:43 pm
Syra looked at Kain as he looked at her. She could tell he was up to something. She watched as he made a cut on his arm and could instantly smell his blood. She could feel her thirst growing and she tried to fight but didn't know how much longer she could do it. She bit her lip and a trickle of blood dripped down her lip. She hoped that Kira would listen and they would leave before anything happened.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games