Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 pm
SNDarkangel

Akari nodded and said, "Indeed..." He walked up near them and said, "There are many things out there...and the old cell is no longer yours...the world is yours to see now..."

(Last post regarding your characters)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Eisheth swirled her whips around her, protecting herself from the scyth. Her son bit down on the other one, and chewed on the blade like a dog would a bone. A flock of crows and ravens swarmed around Angelus. Eisheth laughed. "Blood! More blood! There must be more blood! If I don't have it I'll explode! I must, I must. I need it! I must have it!" Eisheth rambled on manicly. In the heat of the battle, as always, she had completely lost her mind. She took on her demon form, her wings spread from her back, horns from her head, and claws from her nails. Eisheth laughed maniacly  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm
"Shane go back!" Pre ordered Shane and ran over to Angelus's side, "I guess talking is out of the question huh? Are all Fallen Angels like this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 pm
Eisheth froze, and looked at Pre with an overly angery face "You IDIOT!!!! I'm NOT a Fallen Angel anymore! I am Eisheth! The Demon Queen of the Hell!" she yelled. She swirled her whip to wrap around Pre, while her son went for Angelus's throat.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:04 pm
// thanks//

spade looked at akari. "that can be a scary thought sometimes"

:Lost looked around. he could hear a cricket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:06 pm
Pre sighed and raised her sword. The whip caught the sword instead, "Look, whatever you are, we don't want to cause a fuss. Just leave already," She said. She was not in the mood to fight. She appeared to be uninterested.

"Certainly. The world is full of dangers. But in time you will know what those dangers are and soon enough you will love exploring the world. Seraphiel and I have been exploring for centuries and we still love it," KoTari said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 pm
a serious thought crossed spade's mind when he said that."i wonder how long i'll live?"

lost watched the frog jump back on land. lost jumped when it caught a fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:10 pm
"Are you mad? I've been itching to fight for weeks now! But no one would step up to the challange!" she yelled. "I'm gonna have as much fun as I can!" She pulled back the whip and swung it so some parts locked in place and created a serrated black. She ran to Pre and slashed at her neck.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:15 pm
"Don't you realize that's what arena's were made for?" Pre retorted and blocked the whip again. She jumped back and used her magic infused claw to block any other attacks, and she started a chant in the Faerie language.

"No one knows that. Not even KoTari," Seraphiel said.
"I might be able to foresee future events, but I can't predict when people are destined to die. It's not right to do that," KoTari nodded, "Which is why we try to get in as much enjoyment from life as we can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:18 pm
"I hate arenas! I fight for my own enjoyment! NOT for others!" she said. Then her eyes flashed black. She grabbed Pre's throat with her bare hand then threw her against a wall.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm
spade looked at lost. she nodded. "so what can we look at next?"

lost looked up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:25 pm
(Auto hitting huh?)

Pre didn't hit the wall. Her wings shot out from her back and she instantly righted herself the moment she was thrown back. She resumed her chant and magic started pulsing from her armor. Her sword shrouded with shadow magic. A magic circle appeared on her wrist and she moved to defend again.

KoTari nodded, "Whatever you want to look at. Is there anything else around here you want to look at?"

(edited)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 pm
"what is the frog eating?" she watched it continue to catch flies.

lost looked at KoTari.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:42 pm
"Flies. Frogs feed off of insects," KoTari said.

(Gone to bed)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:24 pm
Zero leaned against the wall "Oh not much...I missed you to..." He said softly...Zero had grown a bit since Kon and Pre had found him...He was taller and his face also had changed a little...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games