A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Angel Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good map? Yes or no. If I get enough positive feed back, I'll make more maps like this.
  Yes
  No
View Results

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 pm
Aquaria couldn't force herself to go back, not after what she had said.
Sanvi looked down, almost ashamed. "No," she said quietly. "Master Garin, I would never. But if you felt like that...my apologies, Master Garin." She intentionally called him that, knowing no other way to show that she cared about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:45 pm
Garin looked away, sharply. "It doesn't matter. She's obviously moved on," he said, harshly. His venom was becoming more and more prominent.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm
"Master Garin," Sanvi whispered. "If only...you knew."
Stephen helped Aquaria stand and gently pushed her towards Garin and Sanvi. "Go on, Aquaria," he said.
"No!" Aquaria cried. "He has to hate me now, I know it! He can't love me, not after what I said!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:51 pm
"What, knew the second she was angered with me, she ran to what I'm assuming is an old flame. Some with a pulse. I know already," Garin replied and managed to get on his feet.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 pm
Aquaria finally gave up and walked back to Garin and Sanvi. She clung to the other girl's arm, scared. "You hate me," she said to Garin. It wasn't a question. She thought she already knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:00 pm
"I was under the impression that you didn't care anymore," Garin said, coldly and turned away from her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 pm
Aquaria was stunned into silence and bit back more tears. "I do care," she said. "But I understand if you don't feel the same." She turned away from Garin and released Sanvi's arm. She felt for her dagger and pulled it out. Her wings appeared, much less painfully than the last time she had attempted what she was about to try again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:11 pm
"I'm just sorry I got in between you and your fallen angel over there," garin replied, gritting his teeth. "You should have made it more clear that you wanted to be alone!"  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 am
"That's not it at all," Aquaria said. She was scary-calm now. "I went over there to be with Sanvi, not Stephen. She can calm me down as well as anyone. She came to talk to you, and left me to Stephen. He was humming La Follia to me to calm me down, nothing more. He got me to come back, I didn't want to because I thought you didn't love me after what I said." She stopped her tirade momentarily, and her face became sad. "I guess you didn't hear, but I told everyone to leave us, you and me, alone while you were out." She turned her back on Sanvi and Garin, and raised the dagger to her heart. "But it doesn't matter. I can't live without you."
Sanvi moved quickly to Aquaria's side when the girl turned away, and grabbed Aquaria's wrist, pulling the dagger away. "No, Aquaria, I won't let you do this," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am
Garin reached out and grabbed.... something to keep himself standing. He needed blood so much, he could not even frenzy. This was not good. "I went in there to make sure what I had done was fixed.... And I beat back the pain to let you know you wouldn't have to live without me," he said. "But I guess that wasn't really what you wanted...."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 am
"How can that not be what I wanted?" Aquaria asked. She couldn't move much, since Sanvi was still holding her wrist. She let the dagger drop to the ground, and she watched it fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 am
"You were mad and then you disappeared..." Garin said, his claws leaving a trail in the pole he gripped as he fell again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 am
"I had to calm down," Aquaria said. "But I came back, and my fears were true."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 am
"Everything's disappearing..." Garin said as he fell unconscious from hunger.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 am
Sanvi turned around at this. She released Aquaria.
Aquaria picked up her dagger where it had fallen and ran to Garin's side. She sliced her hand open and tried to get the blood to go to his mouth. She didn't know what was wrong with him, this was just an impulse reaction, something she had started to figure out now.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff