A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Angel Springs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good map? Yes or no. If I get enough positive feed back, I'll make more maps like this.
  Yes
  No
View Results

KEIKI WA KONO DIO DA

5,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:05 pm
Map Name: Angel Springs
Landscape/Area: Fountain/Floating Island
Description: Angel Springs is a blessed fountain, blessed by the grand goddess Nyx, that only those with hearts of pure kindness, may use the spring to cure any ailment needed from the water. To get there, you must cross through Skyrim City in the Stars. There will be a cave surrounded by light, if you can walk into the light without igniting, you are worthy to test to see if you can take some of the water.
BackStory: When fairies inhabited the Earth, the human race only sought after the great power they possessed. In rage, the Grand Goddess, Nyx, had sealed her entire army within a magical place, known as the Kingdom of Nyx. For years, they had hidden, resenting all human life. Watching over however, Nyx saw a young couple suffer tragedy, as the boy had suffered a horrible disease due to a poisonous pike in war. She had seen the girl go through great lengths, praying for his life. Feeling sorry, Nyx created a marvelous spring of sparkling water, imbued with her divine powers. She led the couple to the spring, without telling them about her way of protecting it. The boy drank the sacred water, instantly healing him. They were forever in debt to the goddess Nyx. Her way of protecting it, was that she proclaimed. "Only if the springs decide your heart is pure, you may drink...." That is the story of the Angel Springs.
Creatures: In order to protect this sacred spring, Nyx has set up her divine Elite Angel Centaurien to block the interior, whilst outside, she had set up divine warriors, and wolf hounds to be the first line of defense.
User Image
((The young couple embrace each other in front of the fountain, as the boy is healed))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:53 pm
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the story behind it!
heart heart heart heart heart  

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:00 pm
lol The picture is taken from the visual novel Kanon(two anime series are based off of it).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm
Oh, I see. ^^  

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

KEIKI WA KONO DIO DA

5,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:13 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
lol The picture is taken from the visual novel Kanon(two anime series are based off of it).

YOU try finding a heavenly looking fountain off Photobucket  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:59 pm
I give you lots of credit.
There really aren't that many heavenly fountains on Photobucket.
Or Google.
^x^  

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Cyraus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:21 pm
The story behind it is very clever and believable. I defidentally want it!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:38 pm
Amaranth, Kir, and Pre touched down on a platform close to the cave.
"On the other end of that cave is the spring, Kir," Amaranth said. She suddenly felt nervous.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:43 pm
((Enters from Skyrim))

Lily let go of Kir as soon as they touched down and stepped awy from him, her eyes on the cave. She knew that she might not make it through because she was a vampire, afterall but she needec to see this all through, come hell or highwaters and she knew that she had to make it through the cave. "Alright, here we go," she murmured, more to herself then any of the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 pm
Kon hopped off Pre's back and looked around...She began to wonder what they would do next...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:49 pm
"Yes. Lets' see if we will be allowed to pass. Allow me to speak with the guards and sentinels here. I will speak on everyone's behalf," Amaranth said. They walked closer to the cave only to be stopped by a guardian.
Kir remained next to Lily, but still a few feet away.
Pre walked along with them silently, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 pm
Lily nodded to Amaranth and then, unconciously, took a small step towards Kir, feeling nervous. The stories said that only those with hearts of kindness would be allowed to pass but even if you tried to be goo, would it still judge you by your nature? None of that matters, she told herself firmly. I have to get through and it's going to take a lot to stop me, for Kir's sake. She glanced at the angel walking next to her.

((Editted))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:02 pm
Kon walked with Pre still feeling a little...Odd...Like something was missing or wrong...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:04 pm
The guardian started speaking to Amaranth in the Angelic language.
Amaranth replied using the same language.
As they conversed, Kir started to get fidgety. He didn't understand all the words, but he didn't like some of them that he did understand.
Finally, the guardian moved aside.
Amaranth turned to the group, "They are letting us in to test. If we are allowed in, we will pass through unharmed. If we are not meant to be there..." She paused before continuing, "We will apparently burn up and die. Everyone ready? Anyone who values their lives can wait for us out here," Amaranth quickly offered a way out.
"I will wait out here then," Pre spoke up. She still looked like she was trying to sort something out in her mind.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:07 pm
Kon sat down "Im going to stay here..." She said her mind not doind well right at that moment...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff