Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Belkan, The Mountain Cave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 pm
During the night, the fire went out, and Felix laid there comfortably until dawn.

When the sun came up, it entered the front of the tent and shined on the couple.

Felix ignored the sunlight, hoping Eli would too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Eli shifted, moving to face eli whe the sunlight woke him up. "Felix... Wake up..." HE said groggily. He was comfortable with the extra warmth Felix provided.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm
Felix grumbled. "But it's too early..." He whined.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm
"Too...bad." Eli said before stretching. He made a noise with two audiable pops came from his back. "If you dont get up i'll get you up."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 pm
Felix looked down at his pants. "Well, you've already got a part of me up..." He told him and grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 pm
ELi laughed, rolling over on Felix and letting his thiegh touch Felix's morning. "How do I get the rest of you up though?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:20 pm
"I dunno, wanna find out?" Felix asked, grinning. He pulled Eli down to meet his lips while sliding his hand up Eli's shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 pm
"I would love to know." ELi replied, deepening the kiss, enjoying Felix's hand.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:34 pm
[[skippping ahead~]]

After a while, Felix had cleaned himself off, put his clothes back on again, and was up on his feet. "Okay then, I gues we should get going."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 am
"It would be a good Idea." Eli replied. He stood up erady to go. "Its great to know that your completely awake." Eli said grinning.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 am
Felix shrugged. "What can I say? You have a way of getting my attention I guess." Felix laughed. The extended rock from the mountain that formed their tent slowly retracted back into the side of the mountain. Felix looked up and whistled. "Damn. That looks like a long climb. Here, climb on my back." Felix told Eli, squatting down slightly so Eli can get on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 am
ELi climbed on Felix's back, he wasnt going to turn down the chance to have someone else do part of the work. "Are you sure you can climb with me on your back?" He asked felix, slightly nervous that Felix would fall and get them hurt.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 am
"Do you trust me?" Felix asked. He was pretty confident that he could. He's climbed trees with heavier stuff on his back, so this shouldn't be too much of a hassle, but he wanted to know how much Eli trusted him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:59 am
"Yes." Eli said, relaxing and resting his head on Felix's shoulder. "I trust you."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 am
Felix smiled. "Hold on tight." Felix told him. Small rock handles ejected out of the side of the mountain. Felix used the handles to climb upwards.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff