Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Belkan, The Mountain Cave Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 pm
Felix smiled. "I'll make us some shelter." Felix said. He walked over to the mountain's base and concentrated on it. Two slanted walls of rock ejected out of the mountain's base, making a small tent like cave extending out from the mountain. Felix helped Eli get some twigs and dead leaves before heading into the small cave-tent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 am
Eli gathered what he could and set the pile on fire. He sat in the cave and continued to make small sparks with two rocks in his hands.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 am
Felix breathed in and then breathed slowly out, blowing a gentle fire at the pile of wood. He normally did it the old fashioned way, but he wanted to impress Eli anyways. The flames made the walls of the tunnel glow a gentle yellow. The flames itself took the shape of a rose for a few seconds. Felix looked at Eli to see what his reaction would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 am
Eli looked suprised. "That is amazing." He was impressed on how much control Felix had, it made him wonder how stong Felix really was.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 am
Felix nodded. "They say that I have my mom's looks, but my dad's talents." Felix told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:57 pm
"What were your parents like?" Eli asked, interested in the new subject/  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 am
Felix thought about it. He laid down on his side and sighed. "Well, my dad's dead. He was an elf. He was pretty skilled at a lot of things. Magic, alchemy, weaponry, summoning, the list goes on. But he wasn't very good with combat. He was murdered. My mother killed his murderer, but since she's a demon, the humans hunted her thinking that she was a monster. They claimed that she was dead, and so I lived parentless since I was 9. I only recently found out that my mother is still alive. But she left again. So Shoxie, Wally, and Chowder are pretty much my family now." Felix explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 am
Eli smiled. "Well you dont really need one person when you have others." He didnt have much to say because he didnt understand what it would have been like.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:02 am
Felix shrugged. "True. What about you? What are your parents like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:20 am
Eli shrugged. "My parents thought it was freaky that their little boy could mimick the family pet. They really didnt like to interact with me, so they kept me in my room and told me not to come out." Eli really didnt know what to say. It really didnt bother him because he didnt lose anything in the first place.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:58 pm
"Oh... I see... Well, at least you have me now." Felix said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm
Eli grinned in return. "Are you a private item or public, because I dont do well with sharing."  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:47 am
"I'm not an item, and I'm definitely not public either." Felix told him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 pm
"I'm hoping your not an Item, but if you were with Mika and slept with me the moment she was gone, its says alot." Eli retorted, not really wanting to be with someone who easily moved on in minutes. "I have to know right now Felix, were you with Mika?" Eli was going to be blunt, there was always a chance that Felix could ruin his chance to take down mika.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:39 pm
"No... not in a relationship at least. But I was, in literal terms, with her." Felix told him. "I was just trying to keep her out of trouble. Why? Don't tell me you're jealous." Felix said, grinning. Although he knew well that Eli probably wasn't jealous, he just wanted to tease him about the question.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff