Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Belkan, The Mountain Cave Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Belkan, the Mountain Cave

Belkan is a natural cave formation high up in the mountain. It is a haven for dwarves and dragons alike. It's general appearance is that of a city of dwarves, but deeper in the caves, the dragons rule the city. The caves are warm and almost tropical, because of the natural vents that lead down into the core of the mountain.

Inside Belkan:
Shops (all varieties)
Dragon's Den (Inn)
Dwarven Village
Belkan Castle (Dragon King's lair)
Lava Pits
Hot Springs

Enemies:
Lava Bats
Fire Elementals
Small Feral Dragons
Thieves
Lava Slugs

Passages:
Tunnel to Rogue Valley (guarded by dragons so no thieves get into the city)
Tunnel to Serenity Forest (emerges just on the outskirts of the forest)
Tunnel to Snow Peak (emerges somewhere in Snow Peak)
Tunnel to Karavos Mining Colonies

Events:
Fire Festival (annual, no set date or time)
Daily changing of the guard
Day of Koshtar (dwarven celebration)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 am
Synthic and Renata appeared at the end of the cave.
Synthic slowly brought herself to stand up, "Renata. I'm sorry about having to leave Daniel, but we will get him back again okay? I'll do what I can to make that happen. I need to make sure little Kir doesn't get involved anymore," She said. She never seen Kir's weapon mode use his cursed voice. It awakened the trauma she had experienced when her parents went insane by that exact same voice when she was ten years old.
The paper crane still sat in Renata's hand.
"Do you know if you can disable or even destroy that ancient weapon?" Synthic asked in a lower voice. It was just something in the back of her mind for a short while.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:44 am
Some Might Say...
Natalia appeared by the two and looked around she hopped over to Renata and sniffed her, as if making sure that she was okay. She wasn't going to lose the FOunt. She had searched all her life and never found the girl or any of the other Founts. Sh e wasn't about to be left behind now that she had found one.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm
Renata nodded in understanding. "I don't know if I can or can't but I do know.. we'll get him back," she said firmly, sticking to her resolution. She wasn't going to let him be held in the hands of evil longer than need be if she could help it. She silently wondered about the others too. Deimos, Jessica... but she was tired and these thoughts nagged at the back of her mind as she drifted to the edge of sleep. Smiling at Natalia and clutching the paper crane delicately in her hands, she got to her feet again, "Can we find somewhere to. rest?" she asked meekly.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 pm
"Of course. Lets' go. We can't afford to be caught so we'll have to avoid inns, but we can still get by without it," Synthic said. She removed her lab coat, showing that she was wearing a green t-shirt and black slacks underneath, "Just so we don't stand out," She winked and took Renata's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:49 pm
Renata nodded again with a small smile, "Let's go," she said softly, taking Synthic's hand in her small petite one. She would follow Synthic to where ever they were going. She just hoped she didn't pass out on Synthic, she would feel horrible if she did such a thing.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Synthic walked along, making sure Renata was following along at her child's pace, "I'm sorry you had to see that...Little Kir is not like that at all..." Synthic said quietly, "He was into his weapon mode. He's the weapon I'm protecting..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:57 pm
Renata agreed silently to seemed. "I know... I.. I could tell. And I see why you didn't want Zen to even know about him," she pointed out thoughtfully. It was a weird property again she had, that she herself didn't quite understand. But she seemed a keen to people's natural intent and personality. Like Zen, the moment she saw him at that ball back in fall, she had known he wasn't to be trusted, she didn't like him even when everyone else told her to be quiet, he was their hero type deal. One man, Jilin was a bit harder to read, but he was about the only one. Kir on the other hand, had two signatures. One was him and one was like this, this addition to him, but was completely different like.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 pm
"His codename in the Academy was 'KIERAN'. It's the name of the soul that lives in Kir's left eye. I'm so pathetic. I never even gave Kir a name at all, only a number..." Synthic said, "Kieran was a Dragonkin before he was converted into a crystallis," She needed the girl to know more about him, now that she's seen him and he's now more or less involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:10 pm
Renata listened trying to understand everything based on what Synthic told her last time to with bits of information. "Hey, it's not your fault. And it's obvious how much you care about him so don't go calling yourself a bad guy now," she said gently.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:14 pm
Synthic glanced down at the paper crane that was in Renata's hand. It was Kir's medium when he's in his weapon mode.
"I put him through hell, but I just want to understand what he was doing up there. I don't think Lily was giving his blood crystallis commands...He's like you in a way. While you grant wishes, Kir is a servant to anyone who holds his blood crystallis; which is half of his soul," Synthic said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia hopped along after the two, not really paying attention to what they were saying. She just kep her eyes open for danger.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:22 pm
So Kir was not free of his own power as well? Well, that made two of them, which also meant twice the problem if Zen got both of them, but that wasn't going to happen. Still, her mind couldn't think too much about it right now, not far beyond the surface anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 pm
"What the hell was Little Kir doing there...? What made him go there?" Synthic couldn't understand. And he knew exactly who to protect and who to kill. He never met Renata before, yet he not only protected her, but knew her name as well.
Eventually they made it to the marketplace. Synthic bought a few blankets and a pillow.
She then led them to an alleyway, "I'm sorry, but we're going to have to rest here. I'll keep watch so you can go ahead and sleep okay?" Synthic said once they were well inside the alley and away from others. She placed the pillow on the ground and motioned for Renata to sit on it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 pm
"Not a problem," Renata replied sitting thankfully, ease lifting from her troubled face. "I lived on the streets for a while, so its nothing new," she resorted remembering back just a bit before shrugging. She wasn't sure how to answer Synthic's questions actually, and it rather baffled her as well how he knew her name, but that was just her life. And it seemed typical people just, well came o her and knew her. Weird yes, but unusual, no. "Thanks.. for everything," she said softly, laying down and curling up into a small ball and closing her eyes.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff