Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Temple of Feora.(Blocked off to non-evil characters.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:03 pm
"...I don't like machines..." Len said simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm
Leonard sighed. "Trust me. i wont let anything happen to you. im more than capable of destroying any one of those machines easily.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm
Len nodded, but still wouldn't entirely trust the machines. They aren't people after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 pm
Leonard rolled his eyes. "Care to go back? or no? ill let you decide." Leonard said, fumbling in his pocket for a scrap of paper and a pencil stub.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:48 pm
"...What were you planning to do in the ship...?" Len asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:00 pm
"Primarily, i planned on figuring out what crashed it. i tried my damndest once to do it myself, but got vaporized... oh... um... dont worry about that. anyway, i was gonna see what brought it down, then probably fly it somewhere safer than just sitting out here unattended." Leonard said, well aware of the risks of having an airship in the wrong hands... which reminded him... where was the apocalypse? he had seen it wasnt in expansia anymore, which meant it had to of managed to get airborne again... that or he hadnt notice the salvage crews the whole time it was sitting there.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 pm
Len nodded. As long as they weren't going to be on it for long... She walked over to him still in her cat form.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:25 pm
Leonard bent down and reached for the cat, planning to simply carry her back to the ship.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 pm
Len let him pick her up. She felt she would be safer in there if she's in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm
Leonard took Len and cradled her in one arm while he continued his search for paper and a pencil in his pockets, which he had many of. eventually just deciding on a different course, Leonard made his way back into the ship and into the cockpit again. "I'm gonna make the ship lift off while im looking through the data, so dont get scared when it lifts off the ground. just relax. i wont let anything hurt you." Leonard told her as he moved his claw over teh console, causing it to turn on. tapping abutton and bringing up the holographic displays, Leonard was a bit impressed by the technology. still holding her, he fiddled with a holographic control and the ship lifted off the ground, smoothly, with no shuddering, or even really any pull. at most it would feel like an elevator rising. the ship also began moving forwards, slowly, as Leonard decided where to put it he could depend on people not to abuse it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 pm
Len remained in his arms whether he wanted it or not. When the ship started moving again, she accidentally dug her little cat claws into his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 pm
Leonard didnt so much as blink when she dug her claws into his arm. aftering being vaporized, little things like a cats claws just didnt really seem important. after some though, Leonard realized he knew only one person who could benefit from this ship without him having to be concerned that they would use it wrongly. flying it slowly speeding up towards the structure in the distance, Leonard knew synthic to be the only trustworthy human he knew of, so he figured he would ask her what to do with the airship.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:02 pm
Len kept silent, watching everything around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm
Leonard glanced at Len, and left the control console and walked back to the ramp leading to the lower cockpit deck, heading down to it, and to the large glass viewport at the front of the ship, looking out at the sky ahead, and down at the ground below, Leonard glanced at Len and wondered what len thought of it.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:23 pm
Len looked interested but moved closer to Leonard. They were moving fast and over the land, she did not want to fall at this point even though there's glass protecting them.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff