The Ruins Of Fortress Edge Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 pm
Fortress Edge

Fortress edge is a military establishment at the opposite side of Deralo field from the Castle. Here, military units are trained, and maintained. There is also a small village protected by the fort, and it serves as a small colony.

The colony is primarily for farming, which is perfect in the grasslands in which the fort is located.

The fort is armed with several cannons, and serves to protect the Castle and its town from an attack. It also is there to send troops to surround an enemy army.

The fort has a small airbase, and can house four airships at once. the fort also has an armory and a supply shop.

Inside Fortress Edge:
Troop Barracks
Armory and supply shops
Village square
Watch and cannon platforms
Airbase

Enemies:
Thieves
Armors
Troops
Barbarians

Extra
The town here is very close knit, and aren't welcoming to visitors.

Also, the colony has had thoughts of breaking from Deralo, and creating their own rule. They have yet to act anything out though.

Also, Barbarians just to the west have started a rebellion. A few troops have deserted to join the rebellion, hoping that it will promise hope for the aspiring colony.

Special Event:
This Fortress has now been put to ruins after a blow from the ancient weapon of the Angel Eclipse by Zen.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:57 pm
A large shadow was cast over Deralo field. The Dragoon, an airship piloted by Deralo's finest was headed to Fortress Edge, the last building on the field.

In a matter of minutes, the ship was floating over the fort, waiting to land. Civilians were starting to spread rumors, whispers flowed like waves across the settlement.

The airship landed, and it's crew unloaded their supplies. They also reported to the fort for roll call.

This crew was sent to stave off a rebellion, created by several barbarian tribes just West of the fort. Some troops had deserted to this cause, but either way, the rebellion could not go on any longer.

"Finally, we have arrived." Oscar, the airship's first mate remarked.

"What a quaint little fortress, it's so peaceful here."  

Professor_Steampunk

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 pm
Another airship zipped down below the cloudline, outstripping the other, slow, clunky Ship. Kugero sat behind the Controls. She too hovered in Fortress Edge Airspace. 'Skyshark, requesting permission to land, Over.' The ancient engines were throbbing at full power, there was no sign of the steam-driven piles of junk that had been there when a man named Cecil managed the Engines. The Skyshark now also had a bit of Armnament. Plasma Guns. A weapon unknown to this planet now, the cutting edge of Technology. Produced eons ago by Kugeromero's Ancestors.

[[Step aside Steampunk. Here comes Atlantean Engineering. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 pm
[looks like I'll get to see more of Kugero then after all]

"Captain, we've got a ship requesting to land, should we allow clearance?"

"Yes, yes, allow them to land. But stay on your guard."

"Alright." Oscar responded.

"You are clear to land Skyshark. Begin your descent anytime now."

Oscar sat and waited for the ship to land. He signaled troops to prepare for evasive maneuvers, in case this was an attack.

"Be on your guard, this could be dangerous."  

Professor_Steampunk

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:55 pm
[[Yep. Nice to see you Too.XD Would have blown Skyrim all to hell if I'd gotten my Way...I was Bored.]]
Kugeromero smiled, going through the rather lengthy process of putting the ship Down. The main ramp was let down, and Kugero stepped out to greet the assembled Force. She had thought it nessesary to put on some clothes, and she wore a standard pilot's suit, form fitting, but loose enough so as to not irritate Her. It also had slots cut for her Fins. She was walking upright, and she kept one paw on the grip of a gun thrust into her Belt. She was Uneasy. 'Kugeromero, Captain of the Skyshark.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:15 pm
Keith stumbled from deck to deck...His thoughts where wandering freely as he tripped and bumped through the ship...Zaragi had delt major damage to him...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:40 pm
She guided her master to her with her thoughts, supporting him as they walked down the Ramp. 'Master? You seem out of Sorts..Are you quite Alright?'She had adopted a more cultured Voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:47 pm
One word escaped Keiths mouth..."Zaragi..." He then went slightly limp but stayed standing...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:48 am
"What's the matter with him?" Oscar asked. "Will he be alright?"

Oscar stood and watched, ready to attack if needed.

"Prepare a room in the infirmary, just in case." he commanded.

Several medics, and two soldiers ran off to prepare the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 pm
'The damage is Mental. I didn't catch your name, Sir.' She stuck her thumb in her Belt. She fairly dragged herself and Keith down the Ramp. 'There are two others aboard the ship, Mermaids. I do not have the strength to get them, and they cannot walk on their Own.'  

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:31 pm
Keith stumbled but kept walking...He didn't talk but kept walking...He had sweat running down his face and had a clamy feeling to him...His tail dragged behind him...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 pm
"Oscar Haddik," Oscar responded to her question. "I'm the first-mate on the Dragoon."

Oscar signaled his squad to go get the mermaids. He whispered to the second in command. "I'll meet up with you in a few minutes, I'm going to get my armor on. When I come back, we are going to search the ship."

Oscar left, and in a matter of minutes returned in full armor dress.

He boarded the ship, and began his search.  

Professor_Steampunk

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:45 pm
She left Keith with the soldiers, and boarded the ship behind Oscar. She walked ahead of him, intending to show him around the Ship. 'Mind that, I haven't had the chance to take out that pipe Yet. And this is my engine Room. These engines are one of a kind, and built by yours Truly. They run off electricity, produced from Sunlight. The same energy powers my port and starboard Cannons.'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:13 pm
arthos still invisible slipped inside the town quietly leaveing no trace except the occasional foot print but only cuse he wanted to.  

blind-hawks-master

Professor_Steampunk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm
"Interesting," Oscar replied.

He kept looking around, looking for illegal weapons. He felt uneasy onboard this ship, and didn't trust the people who had just landed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff