Submit

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:56 pm
Ancient Ruins

The Village of the Ancients, also referred to as the Ancient Ruins, or the Kuratos Landscapes, once belonged to a powerful race of Ancients. This race had been wiped out by folk who hadn't wanted an all knowing race of people alive. Having the power to see into the future, it was said that a few had not wanted to accept their fates so easily, and escaped. Rumor has it, a few of them still roam the plains of Vespyra in disguise. The Ruins are located in the middle of a scorching hot desert, with nothing but dry landscape and blistering winds. Travel conditions are harsh and brutal, but once there, who knows what will await within the confines of the Ancient structures?

Inside the Ruins:

-Torture Chambers
-Emergency Bunkers
-Dark Corridors
-Magic Chambers
-Central Chamber

Enemies:

-Sandmen
-Sand Worms (?)
-Flyyns
-Bats
-Lesser Demons
-Thieves/Tomb Raiders

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 am
Nixie, after wandering around aimlessly, found herself walking across a blazing hot desert. She looked ahead to see some broken looking structures a couple hundred feet from her. Nix continued toward the image wondering if it was real. When she'd reached the outskirts of the ancient city she sat down in the shadow created by one of the many ruins. "Gah! What am I doing here?!" She yelled out loud though no one was around to hear her.  

Tushy Lynn

Dapper Cranberry

14,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Person of Interest 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm
Seraphiel's wings spread out wide to slow down, "Here we are!" She exclaimed to the group on her back. She lightly touched ground right next to the village and lowered her head so the people on top of her could walk off without harm.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:09 pm
"thank god" kyle said rolling off her back and landing on the ground, his legs and arms were cramped. He had never experianced something like that before. Dakota would be jealous, he grinned at the thought before stretching. "thank you" he said politly to her.

Kody Bloodmoon

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:11 pm
User Image
Martel hopped off of Seraphiel's back, taking the angel with her, and Sai who was still on her back. "This place looks like the Triet Ruins. Why is it so similar?" She asked softly, looking around at the desert like landscape.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:16 pm
Dakota slowly got to is feet, and looked around curious. "woah" he said walking over to a whitish rock laying in some sand.
Picking it up, he examined it. Trning it over in his hand he saw that it was a skull. "creepy" he said tossing it to the ground and walking back to them.

Kody Bloodmoon

H0b0MaN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm
Raiden opened his eyes, surprised that he was being carried, by a stranger at that. He whipped up, his wings spread, and looked at the people around him. He seemed so different from all of them. His tall stature, fire red hair, forest green eyes, and built frame...so utterly different from these people. Raiden looked at all of them, slightly biting his lip. He tried to sort things through in his mind. All he remembered was trying to figure out where he was, and then he had a headache. Everything beyond that was...unknown. He had lost his memory from his first fall. He put a hand to his head, and then looked down at himself. He huge hole was in his pure white robe, which was stained with blood. He opened the hole, seeing his abdomen, fully restored. He looked back up at the girls..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:23 pm
Seraphiel folded back her wings and raised her head again, "This is where the omnipotent Ancient people lived. They were destroyed by humans and other races because of their uncanny ability to foresee the future. They must have accepted their fates and died relatively peacefully," Seraphiel explained. She had read about this place, but never visited.
She noticed the angel had recovered, "Welcome back. I hope you don't mind the scenery change," She told him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:26 pm
User Image
Martel smiled at the angel. "I'm glad you're fully recovered. I'm sorry we had to bring you here, but there was a dangerous enemy in the place we were last at." Martel realized that her green, makeshift light wings were still at her back and she controlled her mana, forcing them to disappear.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:32 pm
Kyle watched them curiously. "Dakota will never believe this" he said sitting on another rock. He picked up a pebble and made it float in the palm of his hand, spinning it into a circle.  

Kody Bloodmoon

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 pm
Seraphiel looked at Kyle curiously, but didn't question him.
"There might be some ancient writings in the center of the village, so lets' go there," She said, completely forgetting that she's still a dragon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:40 pm
User Image
Sai morphed quickly back into her human form, morphing out of her fox form. Her green hair fell around her shoulders again. She looked sad, and stayed close by Martel. "Shady." She said softly.

User Image
Martel nodded at Seraphiel and then smiled at the young girl. "He'll be fine. And if he gets hurt, I'll do my best to heal him." Martel replied. "I think you should change back as well Seraphiel."  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 pm
Kyle watched everybody from his rock. He added some sand to his rock and started to make abstract shapes. "sounds like fun" he said getting up with his sand chainging into a swirling orb.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 pm
"Eh?" Seraphiel feigns ignorance. She didn't want to be discovered that she's a Dragonfolk and not just a dragon, "Ah... I don't know what you're talking about?" She lied.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

H0b0MaN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:45 pm
Raiden didn't know what was going on. And that's what he hated, not knowing... "So...where did I come from? Where did you find me?" He asked, trying to feel the huge dark spaces in his mind. He walked behind the girls, following them.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff