Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Lurugen Swamp

If you head south, you may find a large swamp full of thick, greenish water. Some call this swamp beauty. Others find it ugly. Its water is filled with lilypads and flowers as well as odd plants growing inside. The weather here is hot and humid. It has many trees surrounding it and many water creatures call this home. It can be shallow, but in the center of the swamp its very deep.

Inside Lurugen Swamp:

Lurugen Floating House
Old book store
Lagoon of the Skulleel

Enemies:
Muk Monsters
Skull Fish
Mutant Frogs
Eels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:29 pm
Sea without a shore for the vanished one unheard
He lightens the beacon, light at the end of the world
Showing the way lighting hope in their hearts
The ones on their travels homeward from afar

User Image
This is for long-forgotten
Light at the end of the world
Horizon crying
The tears he left behind long ago

It's a whole new world to him. Having derived from a deep blue world of chilly depths, this murky swamp's heat soothes any tension in his body. He doesn't even mind the musky smell wafting among the place. All of the moisture sinks into his silky siren skin. Morwen is smiling brightly as he steps over all of the squishy ground, stepping over a log before finding the main bog. A few gators linger over on the other side, but they're far away and he can swim faster than them, no problem. The mermaid walks over to the burping water and kicks off his boots, glancing back to his angry companion.
"Eheh...it's alright Jeriko, we're safe here. You should cool your temper and come join me for a swim." his voice coos to the lycanthrope.
Eagerly trotting into the water his raven locks dance with his serpentine motions. Mor feels dazzling as he dives down into the water. His leather and fishnet outfit molds into his body as his tail grows, legs mashing together and growing a scaly tail. The male swims down to the bottom to greet all of the low feeding fish, blowing bubbles merrily.

User Image  

Estacado_Darkness

Estacado_Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:31 pm
It's become apparent
In my head, a little machine
In the light, I'm quite transparent...in the dark, I'm such a dream
There are two sides of me
Sometimes, I set the evil one free
Because I'm in love with the devil and she's in love with me

User Image
Sometimes, I lose myself
Sometimes, in a bad way
It's never ending; I'm going to hell...
As long as you go with me

Sweat trickles down his strong back and broad chest, some trickling over his toned abdomen. He hates the heat and the cold, the temperature has to be just right. With an immortal frown on his chiseled but scruffy face the wolfman glances to Mor's offer. Jeriko only growls at him before sitting upon a stump near the rancid swamp waters. He moodily keeps his back to where the mermaid had dived down, but mainly does this to keep an eye on the thick foliage. It's daylight out and this is a swamp. Anything could attack at any moment. He can only hope nothing of great might resides within the bog waters. Fishing out the metal flask of mead from one of his leather pockets the lycanthrope licks his lips greedily before taking a sip. Any sweat collecting upon his brow is absorbed by the dark red sash around his brow. He hears the surface of the water shatter as Mor surfaces.
"Oi, sardine. We need tuh be careful out here, a'ight? Me thinks there be dangers a lurkin', so you need tuh be alert."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm
Rya landed and changed back, sighing with fatigue. "Here we are." She looked to Kyle. "You ok?"
User Image  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:56 pm
Seraphiel let herself land gently on the ground. Instantly she started to sink, "Agh!" She yelled and started to change back while everyone was still on her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:58 pm
Kyle opened his eyes slowly, and looked around "im. . . Fine" he said slowly. He jumped down and nearly fell into the swampwater.  

Kody Bloodmoon

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 pm
Rya saw the dragon-girl sinking. "Uh-oh!' She instantly summoned all her energy to change again, using her massive nine tails to pluck them out of the water.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:07 pm
"What the heck?!" Seraphiel said, half transformed, "Have I been discovered?!" She turned to look at the ferocious beast that's trying to save her. She quickly reverted to her dragon form and started to form blue magic in her mouth. At any provocation she would shoot it at the beast.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 pm
Kyle ran over to help but ended up knee deep in mud. "Gota watch were you step" he said pulling out his longsword. He stabbed it into the ground next to him and started to pull himself free.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:12 pm
Martel was shocked by the massive creature whose tails had caught her before falling into the swamp. As she was put on the ground she smiled. "Thanks for the help."

Sai held tightly onto the green grunny. Her eyes closed in fear as she fell toward the swamp. Then she was saved, floating over the swamp, held by the tail of a massive beast.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:19 pm
Rya snarled a defiant warning at the dragon, hoping it would allow her help. After putting the people down she moved her tails towards the dragon, intent on helping it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:21 pm
"What is it?! You want to capture me?! I won't go down without a fight!" Seraphiel snarled at the familiar. The magic in her mouth intensified.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:25 pm
As soon as kyle pulled hiself from the thick mud he looked u at the two massive creatures. He turned to the dragon and yelled at the top of his lungs. "STOP SHE IS TRYING TO HELP"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:30 pm
Martel looked at Seraphiel worried. "It's okay Seraphiel. In your current form, you will be trapped in the swamp, let her help."  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:30 pm
Rya was a beast of rage, and responded to the dragons threaght with a ball of intense black fire, charging at her mouth. She no longer thought of helping, only killing and tasting the sweet taste of a dragons flesh. Inside, Rya fought desperatly to control her demonic instincts. The tails, however, continued thier mission to help the dragon out as if they had a will of thier own.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff