Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Curse of Darkness Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:16 pm
Takes place after Trevor Belmont defeated Lord Dracula. Hector is on the loose trying to kill Isaac for prosecuting his beloved Rosealy for being a witch. Hector wants revenge for what was done to his loved one, and we interfere. If you choose you can help Isaac or help Hector.
I know there was one previous to this was getting some activity but it was only by two people. I know of more people that would like to join in so I thought it easier to restart it. Please don't be mad at me. If you still want to continue on with the old I have not locked it and it's the retired threads sub forum.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm
(Wonderful! I'm going to be Hector and chase Isaac!! lol Just to check, is it ok to write thoughts in Italics?)

Hector ran up the dust-path that was worn into the hillside, which in turn led to the Demon Lord's castle.
I am almost near...I can sense him...He shall pay...Hector's thoughts were fueled by anger as he could sense that he was getting closer to his destination and to the source of his misery.

I0I-Zero-Kiryu-I0I

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:46 pm
Dreamis was sitting by the window playing with one of Isaac's innocent devils. It was his dragon one. It was fluttering around and Dreamis was smiling and laughing. Then she noticed something. She sensed and presence coming towards the castle. It was Hector. The man that betrayed Lord Dracula and was the reason for his demise. "How long do you think it will be before he gets here?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:01 pm
{I can be the villain... twisted at least now we actually have a Hector in the guild.Italics is a good idea...good enough for me to use myself, Ha! I've stolen your italics Idea Hector! We're on great terms already aren't we?}

Isaac paced around one of the Castle's many chambers with a sharp tool in his one hand. In the other he held an archaic looking tome that had many different scrawlings inside it. he seemed to be carefully reading it as he stopped near a strange altar in the centre of the room. While holding the book tighly in one hand he began to hack into the altar's stone work with the sharp tool held in his other hand. After a few moments he stopped and examined his work, re-reading the scratchings he had placed on the altar.
Visualisation is the key He recited within his mind. He continued to scratch violently at the stonework, talking outloud to him self as he did so.
"In order for a mass of energy without conciousness, to be transformed into a living devil, you must give it a shell and apply stable power to that shell. The more powerful the devil, the larger its power so stabilising it becomes more difficult." He laughed to himself as he finished his work one more. He had gotten lost in a memory of when he had first tried to conjure a powerful demon, long ago when he had first sought refuge in the Demon's castle. He'd failed to summon the demon he wanted, and damaged his hand as a result. Hector on the other hand Yes, Hector...always Hector. Hector had succeeded and summoned a creature far more fearsome and powerful than he could have made at that time. Damn you... Isaac bristled at the thought of being worthless next to Hector. Could Lord Dracula have favoured Hector more than me? He abruptly snapped the carving object he held, crushing it within his enclosed fist while his face contorted with rage. He threw the book he held violently against the wall, feeling immediately calmer he regained his temper and smiled slyly.
"Soon, yes, very soon I'll be rid of you and I will be Lord Dracula's most trusted, most faithful servant..." He trailed off into a dizzying bout of maniacal giggling as he left the chamber and made his way back towards the entrance of the castle. He was following the waves of demonic power that were similar to his own. Welcome back, Hector He smiled with a dark and sadistic gleam in his eyes.

IXVC-L-Lawliet-IXVC

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:16 pm
Dreamis heard the book slam against the wall and it made her jump. She sighed. "He's at it again" she looked towards the devil she was playing with. Isaac didn't like it when she played with his devils but she was terribly bored. "I wish I could help him..." she said softly. She got up and motioned for the devil to follow her. She looked around for Isaac and saw him near the entrance of the castle. "What is he doing now?" she asked the devil in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:16 am
Isaac now stood in the shadow of the castle's open doorway, totally obscured by the shadows. He heard the drawbridge lower over the other side of the castle's front courtyard. A few moments passed and then he could just make out Hector's form running towards the castle's location through the mist that had been settling around the castle and the forest.
"He's finally here." Isaac smiled again wickedly, before summoning his favourite Devil. "Come forth, Abel."
A spray of black feathers announced the Innocent Devil's arrival as it appeared by it's master's side, its long black wings slowly beating to maintain its position. Isaac titled his head so he could look proudly at his creature,Abel, one of many massive demons he had now succeeded in summoning since his failures long ago. He caught sight of The Mistress looking at him from the corner of his eye. She was the Demon Lord's Mistress, the sole other tenant of this castle apart from himself, both of them awaited Dracula's return and their other mysterious partner had promised them both that Dracula would return soon, if his plan worked. That plan needed Hector - much to Isaac's disgust - alive. The Mistress had liked the plan and that was why it was being put into action. Isaac had reluctantly obeyed the idea simply because it had made the Mistress happy.She had been within the castle when Isaac had first come to seek refuge, she was there when Isaac's master was slain by Belmont, and she was still faithfully here now. The only thing Isaac had noticed was that she had not aged. She had stayed the same bewitching beauty in a span that had taken him from late adolescence to his current adulthood.

Realizing that he had now been staring at her for some time, Isaac felt compelled to make an excuse out of it. He noticed her playing with his dragon devil, she was always playing with them.
"Mistress, those are not playthings" Isaac broke his gaze from her face to look at Abel's fine form and then back at her levelly "They are weapons, to be put to good use on my enemies, especially Hector." He finished that note on a growl. "Still, that little one is useless to me so you can keep it as long as it amuses you." He added with a disinterested sigh and a wave of his hand. He then turned his attention back to Abel
"You want to help welcome Hector back, don't you Abel?" Isaac sneered to his devil, which seemed to bow it's head slightly in response. Isaac then looked back towards Hector's fast approaching shape. "Come on Hetor, this will be fun." Isaac laughed cruelly to himself.

IXVC-L-Lawliet-IXVC

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:21 am
{This is great! Can I be Zead?} ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:28 am
SomaCruz-darklord
{This is great! Can I be Zead?} ninja

{Of course you can you silly boy twisted We still need a Trevor, a Saint Germain, a Julia La foreze and a Lord Dracula. Plus I might suggest moving this thread out into the main forum, that way all the other Rp-ers in this guild can take part and include their own characters within the story. It might be fun and make it different rather than a simple re-telling of the game.}  

IXVC-L-Lawliet-IXVC

I0I-Zero-Kiryu-I0I

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:31 am
(Hello! Yes, feel free! 3nodding That is if it is alright with Draculas-Mistress)

Hector ran into the large, open-planned courtyard. It was completely abandoned upon first glance, but he knew better than to assume such. He could sense Isaac somewhere amongst the mist covered surroundings. The only audible sound however was Hector's breathing as he stood to regain his strength. His breath mingled with the cold air, condensing and seemingly adding to the mist around him. This was unnoticed to Hector, he was fueled with rage.
He cannot escape me! Unable to bear the silence a moment longer, Hector yelled out into the still surroundings.
"Show yourself, Isaac--I know you are here!!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:13 am
{Hector eek you're online early, I'll make the most of this. twisted }

The sound of Hector's anguished and enraged voice blocked all other thoughts from Isaac's mind. A blind hatred consumed him, the power of this emotion and the suddenness in which it had come over him startled Isaac momentarily. He was taken back to another of his memories, inside the alchemy laboratories of the castle, a succubus had mocked him.

~ "I have no intention of becoming one of you..." Isaac spat to the depraved, inhuman castle minion as she taunted him. The creature feigned hurt surprise but continued her taunting. "But yes, it's true," She cooed huskily " Your eyes are so pretty. It will be wonderful if you meld more with the darkness... and then....they'll be nothing of you left, save for those beautiful eyes..."
"ENOUGH!" Isaac had lashed out at her, frustrated and enraged. She smiled teasingly as Isaac had stopped his assault suddenly, feeling the evil of the Demon's castle fueling his rage, consuming him. He felt as if he was being pulled away from himself. The succubus noticed the bewildered fear in his eyes and laughed heartlessly. "Yes, it will be wonderful when you meld more with the darkness. You'll be lost little Isaac in the deep, deep darkness.You've become quite friendly with it already"
"I said enough!" Isaac replied, regaining himself while the succubus laughed coldly, disappearing into a stream of red bats.
~

Isaac shrugged off the memory, there wasn't time for silly reminiscences. Not while Hector was here. Not while there was the chance to make him suffer. He smiled wickedly, barely containing his amusement as he stepped through the shadowed doorway and out into view within the Courtyard.
"Hector?" Isaac called mockingly, letting his voice echo around the hollow courtyard. He then replied in feigned innocence and ignorance. "Is that you?"

IXVC-L-Lawliet-IXVC

I0I-Zero-Kiryu-I0I

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:26 am
(yes I am! blaugh Hello!)

Hector caught sight of Isaac, standing arrogantly on the steps that served as the entrance to the abandoned castle.
"I've finally tracked you down!" Hector snarled, looking Isaac squarely in the eyes, Hector was determined not to let Isaac slip out of his grasp.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:38 am
Isaac paced forward a little more, enjoying Hector's fury. He maintained eye contact with Hector, after Hector had finished his outburst Isaac began to speak.
"You, tracked me down?-" Isaac's question gave way to a unsuccessfully stifled giggle. he then paced towards the iron railings that overlooked the courtyard from the advantageous height of the castle's entranceway. he placed his hands on the railing and leaned on it lazily, looking at Hector squarely while he corrected his former comrade in arms. " I was the one who lured you here...Hector, the fool who betrayed our Lord Dracula..." Isaac looked into Hector's eyes for a long time as he said the last part, raising his eye brows to give Hector a mockingly chiding glare.

IXVC-L-Lawliet-IXVC

I0I-Zero-Kiryu-I0I

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 am
Hector bristled at Isaac's mocking tone.
"That matters not! " He snapped, dismissing Isaac's taunts with a violent sweep of his hand. "I have come to exact my revenge upon you--For the death of Rosaly!" Hector pointed directly upon Isaac, indicating he knew full well that he was the cause of Rosaly's untimely demise in a sham trial.
I will make you pay for what you have done, but that is not the only reason you must die. Both of us are cursed, we committed the greatest sin and in order to absolve our sins, we must be destroyed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:14 am
Isaac feigned mock surprise under Hector's accusatory stare.
"Oh..." He stopped leaning on the railing and returned to pacing about the Castle's doorway. "...and how will you have this 'revenge'" He taunted Hector with relish "When you are utterly at my mercy....you...relinquished your powers..." Isaac paused, ready the savour the blow his next sentence dealt. "You couldn't even protect your own woman" He looked and smiled as his arrow hit it's mark Hector's head bowed a little at the mention of his powerlessness, mercilessly, Isaac continued "...And now you think to defeat me?" He laughed heartlessly again. "Lord Dracula is gone, but his powers are still here in Wallachia, even you must realise..." Isaac trailed off ready for Hector to reply, with the knowledge the Demon Lord gave them.

IXVC-L-Lawliet-IXVC

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:31 pm
Dreamis caught sight of Isaac and her face turned a little pink. She gave him a smile because he was letting her play with his devil, but after what he said...the devil got a little sad. "Oh you know that's not true. He loves you. He's just mad becuase that b*****d Hector is here" she said. She took the devil in her hand and gave him a little treat. She watched Isaac and Hector talk and taunt each other. She had always favored Isaac just becuase he was so different and took so much pride in being Lord Dracula's faithful servant. And the fact that he had stayed all this time just shows how loyal he really is. She smiled at her thoughts.

She saw Isaac come back in. She gave him a soft smile and walked over towards him. She had no idea what to say or do. She was thinking, she didn't want to seem like an idiot. She was looking him over, now she was starring, her face turned pink again as she tried to muster up something to say to help him.

Retired Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff