Submit

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Karavos Mining Colonies

An underground dwelling for those who wish not to see the light of day. Rumor has it that it is run by little people with gas masks strapped to their faces twenty four seven. Some call them mole men, and others think they're just goblins in the tunnels, making a profit off of rare minerals they happen to come across. Either way, this is the source for all ores to create metals and whatnot. Take your luck with a pickaxe to try to mine your fortune!

Inside Karavos:

-Various Mining Centers
-Gateway Entrance
-Tool Rentals and giftshop
-Forbidden Chambers and Mindshafts

Enemies:

-Lava Slugs
-Minor Golems
-Goblins
-Shades

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:32 pm
Ian walked through the large mine entrance and had his hands along the back of his head...>I wonder what im going to do today...< He said to himself looking around...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Lior came to a halt when she noticed the mines she had seen earlier, and sworn she had heard something, or someone in there. She readied her bo staff and ventured inside confedently even though she was petrified of possibly being alone in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miraldae walked slowly towards the entrace of the mines, rubbing his temples. He had been hired to clear some goblins out of the area where the tourists came to test their luck, and now that he had collected his pay he was off to find more work. "Those goblins were hardly enough to satisfy my thirst, Miraldae." his sword, Kasofi, complained in his head. Hurry up and find something stronger to kill."
"I'm a mercenary, a sell sword, not a magician." Miraldae replied, lowering his hand. This sword was begining to give him a headache. "I can't pull jobs out of mid-air, so you'll just have to wait." That quieted the sword for a little while. It never liked being told off, but it knew that someone was bound to hire Miraldae soon. Jobs had been coming less frequently recently, but they had been getting by. Suddenly Miraldae, who hadn't been paying attention to where he was going due to the sword's rantings, bumped lightly into someone. "My apologies." he said, looking over at the person he had run into. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:40 pm
Ian yawned and whistled to himself walking by himself...No one was around so he figured he might as well relax...Or so he thought...He almost fell and looked over >Hey it's fine it happens.< He grinned happily and brushed himself off...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:48 pm
Silence was broken, and Lior was caught off guard.
"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she yelped, a cross between what she was-a cat and a girl. She wasn't usually like this, but she was nervous. Out of defense, she rapped her bo staff against the wall of the mines, rattling it a bit.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Ian blinked and heard a scream...He peaked over some rocks to see a cat-girl...He tilted his head...For a slipt second he wondered how Cat-Girl blood might taste...But he shook it off and asked...>Hey you ok?<

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Indeed it does, but I still apologize." Miraldae said with a slight bow. People often found it odd how polite he was, considering where he was raised, but Miraldae felt that his upbringing was no excuse for poor manners. Besides, anyone he met was a potential client, so he had to be polite if he wanted to find work. "If you're headed into the mines, I'd stay away from the north western mining center. I saw an abnormal abundance of shades in that area." he cautioned. Not that he thought this man was weak. This man looked like a vampire, and from what he'd seen of vampires they were a pretty tough bunch. Miraldae's attenion snapped towards the entrance to the cave though as the yell and sudden noise echoed around them. His hand instinctivly went to his sword as his trained reflexes took over.  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 pm
Lior looked up, realizing she was being watched.
"Yes, I-I'm fine, thank you." she said, putting her hands on her hips. Lior brushed her hair out of her face, revealing her huge, brown eyes.
"Sorry if I bothered you." she said, matter-of-factly. "I-I didn't know anyone else was here." Lior said again, her voice losing its edge.
((told you she's a handful. ^^))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:57 pm
Ian hopped down and walked up to her leaning in a few inches from her face...>It's ok.< He said looking into her large brown eyes...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:01 pm
When Miraldae saw the cause of the disturbance was simply a cat girl, he relaxed his grip on the handle of his sword. "I was here to do a job, but I had planned on leaving." he replied to Lior's last statement as he walked around the rocks. "Stay away from the western mining center, by the way." he said, repeating his warning for the new ear. A cat girl and a vampire. His day was sure getting interesting.
"Just kill them already. Their blood looks tasty." Kasofi said inside his head.
"No, already." Miraldae accidenly said out loud.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:52 pm
Lior looked up from Ian satring at her.
"'No' what?" she asked curtly, facing the man with the sword. Her grip was firm on her staff-she sensed a starnge feeling from these two. Something was not right to her.
"Well, anyway, I'll keep that in mind." Lior said, breaking the silence. She walked westward, although she had been warned not to-after all, being stubborn was her job.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:17 pm
"No?" Miraldae repeated before he realized he had spoken out loud. "I'm sorry, I was thinking aloud." he lied. When she started walking exactly in the direction he had warned against, he turned around, confused. "You don't want to go that way. The area is infested with shades." he repeated in case she had simply mistook what he had said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:21 pm
Lior smiled, looking more like a cat than a hybrid.
"I know-you told me." She turned to face him.
"But, I think it'd be fun to see just how strong these shades are, don't you think?" She tucked her hair behind where anyone with normal ears would place it.
"I'm up for a fight. Care to join me?" she asked.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:36 pm
"Not really. I could care less if you get yourself killed." Miraldae stated simply, crossing his arms.
"Shades don't have blood, do they?" Kasofi asked, rattling slightly in its sheath.
"No, they don't." Miraldae replied to his sword before turning his attention back to the cat girl. "I might be more interested if there was some money involved though." he added, putting his hand on Kasofi to stop its rattling. "You see, I'm what you might call a sell sword. I make my living fighting for pay."

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff