Submit

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:58 pm
Einsfield Manor

Einsfield, a once proporous and wealthy family. The head of said family had created an ingenous weapon, one of the first of its kind in Vespyra. The Einsfield Revolver. A few years after being at the peak of their sucess, it was said that something had caused the entire household to go mad. Each and every family member and servant had passed away, doomed to live their for all eternity...Even in the afterlife. It is located around a thickly covered forested area, and surrounded by an unmanaged lawn. Vines and wild plants creep their way out of the windows and entrances. Beware.

Inside Einsfield:

-Guest Rooms
-Bath house
-The Master's Bedroom
-Gardens (Outback)

Enemies:

-Man Eating Plants
-Ghosts (Friendly or otherwise)
-Zombies
-Serpents

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:57 pm
Sarah led Jilin into the manor. "Hes just inside" She stated opening the front door. The place was a little creepy. She still could never get used to it here. It was too spooky for a little girl. She walked into a foyer with candles lit everywhere. "Zen told me he would be in the basement." She said walking a little more into the house.

[I better get making Zen's profile. xD]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:03 pm
User Image
Jilin walked slowly and silently behind the girl. He felt comfortable in the place so far. Nothing in the immediate region of the house pestered or annoyed him in the slightest. Jilin could see this as a nice little base for an evil mastermind. This seemed promising, "Do you wish for me to wait for him to arrive or should I continue to follow you?" He didn't want to insult or come across as anything but what he was for this Zen person.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:21 pm
Sarah looked back at him. No wonder Zen liked him. He already gave respect to Zen. She smiled at him. "Please follow me to the basement." She said as she walked off to a staircase leading down words. She walked down the stairs calmly. The basement was pitch black. Sarah stood a few feet away from the stairs and stared into the darkness. "Master, I have brought Jilin."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:33 pm
User Image
Jilin followed like a ghost in silence. He was slightly surprised to see that the girl was only talking to darkness. That was what it seemed at least. Still though, Jilin felt a strong presence in this room, stronger than him. He kept quiet waiting to see if there was a reply before he let anything go. This girl had to be sent by someone and that someone had to be here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:38 pm
Suddenly a man stepped out of the darkness. His face still had shadows covering it. He looked over to Jilin, then to Sarah. But then, his lips spoke. "Thank you Sarah. You may leave." He said as Sarah got up and went back upstairs. He observed Jilin and smiled. "Good. You're just as strong as I thought, even stronger." He said complimenting Jilin. "I am Zen. And I have brought you here to start my alliance of darkness."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:45 pm
User Image
Jilin had a habit of taking in his surroundings and this case was no different. He was watching everything and keeping it in his steel trap of a mind. "I take it that I am most likely one of the first to respond to your calling. There is no need to tell me I am powerful, I know that for a fact. I know that you know some of what chaos I can bring by the fact that you've been watching. Now tell me something I don't know." He just wanted to know what all of this business was all about. Nothing more, nothing less, just the facts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:52 pm
"Very well." Zen replied. Jilin was straight to buisness type of guy. Which was good. "This is a temporary hideout. I plan to have another one built." He said swallowing, then continuing. "The plan is to cause chaos over smaller parts of Verspya. After that has been done, our name shall be known. We shall recruit a larger army of soldiers to help us do our bidding and then.. we storm Deralo Castle and take it for our own. Deralo's army is quite small and could be easily overthrown." He said as he walked more out of the shadows and closer to Jilin, still observing him. "I have my reasons to hate the king of Deralo."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:58 pm
User Image
Jilin mulled over the plan in his mind for a few moments. It was possible with the right resources and sounded like it would be quite pleasurable, "I take it you plan on spreading the proper amount of propaganda in order to get the people to distrust the kingdom and if this plan does succeed what will you do with it? Enslave the people? I'm just curious." Jilin didn't move when Zen approached. Why should he? There was nothing to fear here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:03 pm
"Yes, slavery sounds nice. I never really thought about what to do to the people. I had my more on taking over the kingdom." He said with a sly smile. Zen hated Deralo's Kingdom. He hated that king. And he would do anything to watch him lose everything and all his people suffer.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image
Jilin was starting to understand this Zen person a tad bit better. He didn't seem to be the one who planned out every little detail but would come through in the long run. "So I guess the only question that I have left is what role do you wish for me to play in this little plot of yours, or are you unsure of that as well?" Jilin wanted to know what all this entailed before he agreed to anything but he had to admit that it didn't seem like a bad idea to join the man in his quest for destruction.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm
Zen laughed a bit. He could tell Jilin liked his ideas. "Your job is to help me. I would be uneasy with just an army.. but to have a man whos heart is filled with evil and is powerful is much better." He said turning around, looking around the basement a little. He then turned back to Jilin. "Are you still -interested?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 pm
User Image
An army of mindless peons, destruction, chaos, it all seemed so beautiful whenever he looked at the results. It made sense and seemed as if it were more plausible than anything else Jilin had attempted,"I believe that this could be beneficial for both of us. So I'll tell you what, I'll join your little alliance and all I want is a small town once this is all over. Why I want it is a matter of my own business. I see no reason not to join if you agree to that term."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:32 am
Zen gave a sly grin. "Very well. Take any small town you like. I am pleased you're interested." He clapped his hands and all the torches lit up in the basement, revealing everything that had been hidden in the darkness. He walked over to a table and picked up a map of Verspya. He took a glance at it before putting it back down. "Is Kahiro Village good with you?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image
Jilin thought on it for a second and crossed to peer at the map. With a few changes the place would be perfect, especially with that whole zombie thing going for it. "Alright I think that it will be suitable once I make what changes I want to it. I believe that you have found the first member of your little alliance." He was sufficiently pleased with the deal and was looking forward to at least having a reason to cause chaos.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff