Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Steel City of Garensvoid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Shane looked at her, "No need to get defensive there, Len-chan. Though you look cute when you do that." He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:25 pm
User Image
Len's expression didn't falter. She looked at him daringly for another three seconds or so, then sighed and walked ahead of him, "...There was no defensive stance..." She said just that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
Garakon one of the greatest evils to have ever existed now walked within the city of Steel. He had learned a great deal since his time in hiding amongst the denizens. He figured the best method to obtain true power and gain strength for hgis ultimate goal woiuld be to start a criminal organization with a spree of crimes. He needed a base of operations and a place to create his criminal organization. He came to this city knowing it to be a center for trade and have travellers from all around the world. This was the perfect place. Being a market it was also home to the denizens of the Black Market. Something he soon planned on owning in Various manners.

He walked while behind him looking like a small caravan of merchants was his motly crew of around 50 who had their hands in criminal activities since he had been around. The crew had shrunk significantly recently due to various events. Now he was going to forcibly if need be make larger. The caravan entered the town and dissapeared into the market. They had their orders and Garakon had his own motives.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am
User Image Garakon was out to recruit people. Working as a criminal, recruiting was different from just walking up to people and making them yours. Typically you had to either make them loyal to you or they had to owe you something. Garakon would go into the local inns and Taverns. The best places to start where to work one's way into the owners. If you could have the allegiance of all the pubs then one was already in a state of power. For all information was run through pubs, inns taverns and the like. This was where Garakon planned to start.  

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 am
User Image Garakon finished this process of making loyalties. It was actually easy. the criminal activities in this town where low. Thus Garakon would actually use his ability's to go the opposit direction. Usually someone sarts from outside and works the way in. Garakon would start at the top and work down. His men had found a suitable hidden location for the entire HeadQuarters to be constructed. This was a good thing. He now walked to an abandoned building where the small time ringleaders of crime had been gathered on good terms. He would unite al the crime to his will immediately. He would controll this town's criminal existance. Being a central location merchant wise he would than opperate throughout the country from this town. He had left several groups around the whole country already and they where in operation.

"Greetings fellow criminals. My name is Garakon and this City has just become my abode. You all owe allegiance to me now. In fact I will make you all a lot bigger than you are now. here's what I'm going to do. Each of you has your criminal specialties from robbery to extortion, from terrorism to slavery in all it's manners. Gambling, everything you will controll and owe to me. If you agree sign this here if not..." He said threateningly.

The first one shook his head no. Before he could respond his head had Garakons hand covering it and was picked up. He struggled was tossed to the side. The others all watching. He squirmed than stood, "I will defeat you demon." Garakon laughed and let a purple energy surge through his body. However the attack did not come instead the man was suddenly wrapped up in a tentacle.

"A minion you shall remain only a soulless, mindless one." As Garakon said this the end of the tentacle clasped a set of Jaws over the man's face. His blood was then sucked into the tentacle in which the clear like joints that aligned the entire tentacles like a massive hollowed vertabrae, let the blood visably be seen drained from the body. nce empty a purple energy shocked through the tentacle and the man stood. He moaned calmly and walked outside. A black orb floated toward Garakon, "And your soul shall appease my hunger," With that statement he opened his mouth at which time his armor would open to reveal a massive maw which inhaled the black orb and shut the armor closing with it."Anyone else want to share his fate?" He threatened.

They all signed the contract, keeping their souls but loosing their wills.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff