Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Steel City of Garensvoid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 pm
User Image
Len stood up, "...Master is human..." She said finally. Then she nodded and looked around, like she was trying to take in the sights.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Shane sweatdropped and frowned, "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He started to walk forward and shook his head, 'With the guys powers...he has some demon blood in him...else he would blow up...'  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm
User Image
Len wasn't quite sure what Shane meant, "...No explosions...Too small of a magic circuit to exploit for that...After a kill, he shows signs of extreme fatigue, pain, dizziness, and loss of body temperature and awareness..." She followed next to Shane.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:28 pm
Shane sweatdropped again and looked at her before facepalming as he continued to walk. "Your hopeless." He said with a sigh. ((...btw I do '' for thoughts...I'll start using Italics as well then k?))  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image
(That would be nice ^_^; )

Len just silently followed. She had nothing to say since there was no questions being uttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:44 pm
((Sorry bout the confusion.))

Shane looked at her, "You don't ask to many questions do you?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image
"...I wasn't created to question...Just answer..." Len said. Her red eyes looked up at Shane's. It was like she didn't know what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 pm
"That's kind of boring. Answer me this. How do you answer when you do not ask? How do you gain knowledge when you do not seek it?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image
Len's head tilted, "...I am a familiar..." She answered, "...I do not need knowledge...Not more than necessary...Which is given to me unconditionally by my masters..." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm
Shane shook his head, "Knowledge is much more valuable then someone gives you." He sighed, 'It is useless if it is handed to you...as you did not earn it and it is worthless then.'  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image
Len's head remained tilted. So strange...does that mean that it's okay for a familiar to think for itself? No, that was a question she was not going to voice. Why? Because...she couldn't...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:10 pm
Shane looked back at her and smiled as he continued to walk forward. "What do you know of magic?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image
"...My magic circuit was made to support the skills of a Succubus..." Len answered, "...I can lull people to sleep and offer them a chance to live their deepest desires...in their dreams..." She paused, "...I can also curse people into seeing a nightmare every time they sleep..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:14 pm
Shane nodded and looked back at her, "I see...is that what you tried doing with me earlier?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image
"...I...wanted you to have a nice dream..." Len defended herself with just that one sentence. The look on her face was like she was challenging him or something.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff