Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Steel City of Garensvoid Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Kap-N-KAMiKAZE--

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:40 pm
Garensvoid City

Garensvoid. The Steel kingdom. Home to the best metal/iron works and blacksmiths around. Standard weather is humid and foggy. Surrounding the entire city is a wall composed of nothing but steel, hence the nickname for it, "STEEL CITY." Merchants, travelers, adventurers and slayers alike all come here to take part in weapon trade, upgrading, etc. etc.

Inside Garensvoid:
-Metal Works Factory
-Man made lake
-Town Square
-Airship ports
-Various shops, towns, inns, etc.

Enemies:

-Cyborg chimps
-Thieves
-Half Metal hybrid creatures
-Birds
-Bats
-Other minor animals..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:31 am
User Image

There was a dramatic clash as the swords collided. Followed by another and another, and so the day continued, and hours passed before the two were made aware of it. "What are you doing?". Adam stopped, mid-swing. He glanced to the girl who'd asked the question. Emily Fall. They'd been childhood friends, and then, they'd become a couple. But, about a year ago, the girl had left him and married another. Someone who happened to be wealthy. He'd lost all respect for her. And this was the first time she'd spoken to him since the incident. He frowned, making a point of looking at, his friend, the swords they held, and then, the girl. "What does it look like?" he asked, a sarcastic, pissed off tone, that was perfectly justified given the circumstances, embedded in his deep, pleasant voice. She scowled at him, as if she couldn't believe he was still upset, then shook her head, "Pointless.." she muttered, beginning to walk. He lowered his sword.

"Try me".
"I was just going to tell you that...". Although, before she could finish her sentence, he'd realized what she was going to say. He'd been out far too long, and he was supposed to be helping his father out at the shop. He returned his sword to his scabbard, waved goodbye to his friend, Tim. And then proceeded to run, as fast as he possibly could, through The Steel City of Garensvoid, otherwise known as, home. Past the Metal Works Factory, and then into the Town Square, where he was forced to weave his way through the usual crowds of people. And then, finally, into one of many shops, it was named, 'Kline and Sons Weaponry', and had only a few customers. He composed himself, catching his breath and wiping the sweat from his forehead, in order to create the right image, before entering. A burly bearded man, who looked a little grey and worse-for-wear, welcomed him upon arriving. "I'm sorry father I almost forgot...".
"Almost! It's around about closing time!".
He shrugged, if his apology wasn't enough, and a sorrowful expression wouldn't cut it, then there wasn't much he could do to gain his father's forgiveness. And, sadly he wasn't that troubled about it.

concretecows

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:48 pm
User Image The young girl stared up at the buildings towering over her in amazment as the orange striped ears that popped out of her head disappeared, as if sinking into her skull. "What a beautiful city!" She exclamed, her voice the sound of small bells ringing out a melody. With every inhale the faint taste of smog tainted her tongue, all the diffrent smells of everything around her seemed to mix yet stand out at the same time. All of her senses were so buisy takeing everything in as she danced through the crouds of people, zig zagging in every space so that one missed step would cause a domino affect, that she had almost forgotten why she left the safe haven of her little forest in the first place.

Daisy stopped at a small shop that had an open sign in hopes it was the store she was looking for. Her bright, cotton candy hair greatly contrasted against the dull colors of the shop, but this didn't stop her from admiring everything she could get her hands on. Everything was so intresting and new. The metals were smooth, the shelves were rough, and the few people that were in the store looked at her as if she were missing a few screws. When her intrest wore out Daisy spun around like a dancer and looked cheerfuly at a man who stood by the door. "Excuse me sir, is this the blacksmiths?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:04 pm
Dakota walked through the gates of the steel city looking around in amazment. He has never been to a place like this before. His tail wagged in exitment as he walked down one of the streets.  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Daisy's bright saphire eyes traviled out the window wher she saw a boy with a tail much diffrent from her own. This intrested her greatly, makeing her spin around to look at the man she had spoken to with a smile. "Please excuse me, I will be right back to get your answer." She danced out into the crouded streets once again creapiong up behind the man to examine the tail. She caught it in her hand feeling the fur befor tugging it to see if it was real.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm
"ow" said Dakota turning around to face her. He stared at her with his lupine eyes "why did you do that?" he asked cocking his head to one side like a dog (sorry had to help my dad)  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 pm
"It's real!" She exclamed pounce into the air and hugging the boy. When she stepped back Daisy allowed her tiger ears and tail grow out as a small purr rumbled in her throat. "Sorry, I just needed to know." She beamed up at him, mezmorised by his eyes. "Hi I'm Daisy."

((no problem))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:27 pm
Dakota now looked at her curiously "cool" he said looking at her ears and tail "Hi Daisy im Dakota" he said, his tail waging faster  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Daisy lightly poked his cheek makeing it indent slightly under the pressure. When her hand left a small red mark was left behind that slowly faded. "What are you?" She asked as her hand gently cradled his face as her thumb pull up his lip so she could check his teeth. "Some kind of k-9 species?" Daisy thought nothing of how she was acting, her curiosity was too great.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:36 pm
Dakota grinned as she poked him "im a werewolf. . . what are you?" he asked looking at her ears again. His curiosity made him feel like a puppy again.  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm
"A bastets." The girl pulled her hand away from his face, her questions answered. "Do you know where a blacksmiths shop may be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Dakota looked around "uh. . . no, this is my first time here and this place is huge" he said "sorry"  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:48 pm
Daisy's lips formed a small pout as she looked at a few people who were stareing at them, but they were just human which she had already inspected. "Ok...Thank you any way." She turned and started to walked off towards a random building.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:51 pm
"I hope ill see you again" he yelled after her before walking down another random street with a wide grin  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 pm
((sorry, I gotta go for a bit but I'll be back on later))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff