Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
}i{Run away and look for the world, but don't come back}i{

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_GhostlyGirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 pm
Just a quick journal write, tell me what you think.
}i{C.L}i{

Run away and look for the world, don’t come back. Go far and wide and see things I never will. Watch the seas fade and return again, watch the flowers wither and bring themselves back of their own accord. See what my eyes can’t see, make sure you catch every detail and show me what you didn’t see.

Bring me back a blossom from the farthest places, but don’t come back to me. I don’t want to see the same eyes that you left with. I want to see the stone chipped away from you and hear the song of your voice change.

Leave me here so I can change like you but so unlike you. Breath in the smells of all the world and commit them to our memory. Show me your eyes and show me the differences. Show me all the things the world has seen of you.

Show me.

Tell me all the lies you touched and tell me all the truths you heard. Bring me back a new life to call my friend. Bring back all those shadows you see but don’t come back to me the same. But you won’t listen, I know you and you won’t. So when you come back home, show me all the things you did…If I’m still in the place you call home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:27 am
I like it ^^

(for me )
It sounds as if his loved one died and she is telling him to do all the things she wanted. But she wants him to live... but not to forget her.

She wants him to come back when he has done all the things to die and stay with her... But also to share with her all the things he did...  

Xx Kyu no Tsumi xX

The_GhostlyGirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 pm
^^ ita, that's the idea behind it...  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games