Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Rogue Valley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm
"I had a special letter to deliver to a man in the Sotdusk outpost from a friend... But then I found myself walking into this valley." He said with a sigh and looked down, but then up again at her. "Why are you in here as well?" He asked biting his thumb.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm
"I was bored with what I was doing." Lily responded not say what that thing was. For some reason people reacted badly to that. Before taking another bite of her jerky she said, "So what are we going to do about sleeping arrangments?"  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm
He wondered what she could of been doing to get bored and come here. He looked over to the bedrooms again. "Well, theres only one bed so I guess you can have it and I'll.. I'll take the floor I guess."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:56 pm
"Do you want to sleep on the floor?" She asked with a slightly arched eyebrow. "If you're just trying to be curdious, don't." Lillian walked out from behind the counter and tore the stack of papers in half.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:21 pm
"No, its only right. I should get the floor. You are a girl. You get the luxury today." He said with a smile. He hopped back into the room and looked at the floor. It was going to be a hard sleep, but he'd manage he hoped.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:03 pm
'Don't waste your kindness on me...' Lily thought looking over at Alex with a small laugh. He was too kind, and someday he'd get hurt because of it. "Fine." Lillian walked into the bedroom for a moment and pulled the pillows and blankets off of the matress, and came back out into the main room where she dropped them on the floor. "If you do sleep on the floor you'll need these."  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:19 pm
He looked at the stuff she had placed on the floor. "No, no. All I need is a pillow. Keep the rest for yourself." He said smiling and picking up one pillow. She needed the blankets and such more if she were to be on the bed. He just needed a small pillow to keep his head off the hard floor. Sure it was uncomfortable without a blanket, but again, he'd manage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Lillian shook her head and yawned before turning her back to him. "Too late, it's already in here." She stated grabbing the stack of papers off of the counter. "Besides, I am a well prepaired traviler." She pulled the pack she had off of her back and pulled out the corner of some warm looking material.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 pm
Alex watched her pull out the material. He made a frown, but agreeded to just take the blanket and mattress. He began setting up a small bed on the floor. He made it look like a replica of the bed already in the room. He yawned and sat on his bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:44 pm
Lily ducked into the room and changed into the outfit that would keep her warm during the night. The light in the room was tinted an orage color from the setting sun outside of the window makeing her eyes slightly droop with the realization she had been walking around in a desert all day. Her knees let out from under her as Lily droped down to the floor and leaned against the wall. Something smooth and cold ran past her hand makeing her look down. There slid a small snake, not poisonous, and she lightly picked it up with her index finger and thumb. "You're lucky I've already eaten today." She spoke to the snake hoping Alex didn't hear her and thing she was crazy. Lillian placed the snake onto the open window and let it choose it's new destination. Out side of the window shows danced behind other buildings makeing Lily roll her eyes. These bandits were going to strike while they were asleep. How low could you get?  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:19 pm
Alex watched her with the snake. She seemed sort of friendly with it, or so he thought. He heard her mumble something to it, but he couldn't understand. "Did you.. say something?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 am
Lillian looked out at Alex, her eyebrow lightly arched. She hadn't realized he could hear, let alone see, her in hear. "No.." She pause as she stood up, and took a few steps towards him with her arms crossed over her chest. "You didn't watch me change did you?" Her voice was low and menacing, but it was because she was more angry at herself for not noticing the clear veiw of the room her hand before getting dressed.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 am
Alex blushed. "No, no. I just overheard a mumble and sensed a snake around.." He said trying to convince her he didn't look. He knew he hadn't seen her change, but it was embarrassing that he was being accused of it.
Just then, there were footsteps on the roof. Alex immediately dropped the subject and looked up at the roof. It could be some thieves. He reached for his sword. "Theres someone on the roof." He whispered to Lillain.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:12 am
Her eyes slightly moved up at the noise as she nodded and grabbed her own sword. Lily nodded at his comment and looked out the window in thought. 'I knew this would happen.' She scolded herself once again before takeing a few short strides to the door and jumping into the air. Her jump got her halfway up the building, but Lillian used the small crevases to bound her self up the rest of the way.  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:18 am
Alex followed her, being as quiet as he could. They were trying to surprise attack them, so they should surprise attack them back. He kept to his sword, not knowing how many there were going to be up on the roof.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff