Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
I'm after something again BK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm
New Web Page Design
EDIT: Newer design, changed a few colors

That link goes to a pretty big picture of my newest design. Thing is, although I have the basics there, I find I have hit a brick wall BK.

Basically, the problem I am having is to do with the color scheme and the empty space to the right hand side of the screen.

I quite like the golden sort of color as the border I have. And I quite like the sphere shape I have. But I think it looks a little too dull. It needs a bit more color in there, but I cannot decide on what colors would suit it.
Or what I could use to fill the space on the right.

So I come to you, once again (sorry!). I've had a lot of inspiration and a lot of excellent ideas stem from you guys in this guild. So I have decided to ask you for a bit of advice again.

If you have any suggestions for color, an image, or a change to whats there already, I would love to hear it.

It's alright doing web design, but when you're trying to do the whole thing yourself, I find I need to look for input from other sources to improve what I have.
And you guys are the best I can ask.

Anything you can suggest will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:28 pm
I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe just making the splash screen bigger so it fills up the rest of that empty space? Maybe a little bit of that orange coloring somewhere? I'm bad at this, I'm sorry. sweatdrop heart  

CrashRabbit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm
CrashRabbit
I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe just making the splash screen bigger so it fills up the rest of that empty space? Maybe a little bit of that orange coloring somewhere? I'm bad at this, I'm sorry. sweatdrop heart

It's alright.
I'm bad at this too, that's why I keep asking these guys xp

I was thinking of making the box a bit bigger actually. But thought there may be another way to fill the space.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm
Just make an orange graphic and stick it in the bottom corner to fill the space. 3nodding  

CrashRabbit

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:31 pm
I was thinking of putting something down the length of the right side. Fill the entire space up.

I just can't decide on an image, or colors.

The Barely-Knowns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games