Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:04 am
Sotdusk Desert

On the east side of Verspya lies Sotdusk Desert. A huge plain of sand covers the entire land. It is hot and very dry here. You may even find yourself getting lost in here for its vast amount of land. Careful as you enter, this place is known to thieves alike. It also gets very chilly at night.

Inside Sotdusk Desert:
Sotdusk Outpost
Sotdusk Ruins
Desert Tower

Enemies:
Large Snakes
Thieves
Sandmen
Undead

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 pm
Jason walked throgh the baren waste land looking for some form of shelter. Then in the distance he spoted a old looking outpost most likely no one there oh well shelter for one more day. Jason entered the outposts main office, just as he thoght no one. "Ahhhh Oh well better make the best of it." He sets up an old room for the night. "I'll probably be in the city be morning." Jason gose to sleep.  

Fortune-Hunter

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fortune-Hunter

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:59 pm
Jason wakes up to a noise "More bloody Thieves?" He had gotten most sick of these guys it seems like every day he was being muged or robbed. Jason grabed his sword and walks out. "What the hell....." he was staring at a giant sandman. "Crap I'v heard about these things feeding on humans. Hes looking for me." He drew his blade and juped out slashing the beast's head. his blade had a spell on it once something was slashed off it froze solid then shatered stoping any chance of it being re-atached. The rest of it fell over dead. "God now mabey I can sleep." He gose back to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:03 pm
Shadow walked into the outpost covered in sand...He shook himself and brushed most of it off...Shady fallowed behind him and slapped him on the head *Of all the places to visit...You choose a dryed up pit of doom.* Shady said brushing the sand from his hair...Shadow took off his sand covered cape and set it aside...*Oh come on. Dosn't this place look atleast a little interesting?* He asked walking for the pub...Shady shook his head *Go find us a mission already...The sooner we find what your looking for the sooner we can leave.* Shadow walked into the pub looking around...He walked over to the barman and sat down *Hey...I'll take some beer and a list of requests for jobs for around here.*

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Fortune-Hunter

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:07 pm
Jason gets up the next morning refreshed he hadent sleept on what passes for a bed in days. "Well better ge to work.'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 pm
Shadow and Shady had gotten a job to go explore the ruins...Shady burst out yelling randomly *I HATE THE DESERT!!* He kicked the ground sending sand everywhere...Shadow shook his head *Why can't you just enjoy life?* Shady growled *I could if I was sitting next to a lake peacefully instead of walking around aimlessly in this god forsaken desert!* They walked more and soon came to the ruins that were half buried in the ground...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:06 pm
Antlia made her way through the desert, flipping a coin as she walked. The desert was hot and dry, as it was a desert, but it seemed to have no effect on the girl, who hummed cheerfully to herself. A gust of wind blew, raising clouds of sand, and she pulled her hood over her head and kept walking.

What to do, what to do. . ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Shadow looked around makeing sure no one was around...*Shadow...Who in their right mind would be here?!? It is in the middle of no where. Some one would have to find this place by pure accident.* Said Shady drinking some water...Shadow sighed and walked over to a ruin placeing his hand to it...His hand followed it all the way around until he smiled...*Ive found it.* Shady grinned *Finally!* They walk up to the pillar turning their backs to everything else begining to examine it...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Neko-mancer Supreme

Anxious Camper

6,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 pm
User Image Landing once more the beast smiled at its harvest. There was fruits and meats and just..anything she felt like taking she took. It made a sort of purring osound as it hunkered down, changing into a raggedly dressed girl with pinkypurple hair and red eyes. She covered her bare body with a blanket as she started to enjoy her feast completely out here by herself.
"this..is what i live for." she smiled. She couldnt care about anything else other then..food. Clothes? nah, she was covered anyway, she was a monster, nobody would care. Home? pfft. as if, she was happy living her life under the stars. Money? only for stupid Terrens and weak minded morons.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Antlia came across the ruins, opposite from where the two males were. She didn't know anyone was around, and as she was a frequent visitor to the ruins, she promptly found a spot that blocked the winds and began singing to herself, a light yet sorrowful tune that her father taught her when she was young.

"I am the moon
in the sky;
I'm never gone
even if I die.

I'm with you
in your heart;
believe in me
and we'll never part. . .
"

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Shadow jumped looking around hearing what sounded like singing...Shady shook his head...*Now your getting jumpy. Drink some water.* Shady said bringing his hand back to form a fist and he drove it right through a area of the pillar...Instead of a small hole a giant doorway opened...Shadow was a little jumpy but he drank some water and walked up...*Loud enough?* He asked and Shady laughed shakeing his head...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:41 pm
Antlia jumped, looking around in alarm. She stood up quickly, her dagger drawn and her large rabbit ears tense. She didn't want to say anything to bring more attention to herself, in case it was a band of theives--although she was sure she could take them on if she tried hard enough. She clenched the dagger and spoke up as bravely as she dared, "Wh-who's there?"

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

Neko-mancer Supreme

Anxious Camper

6,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:44 pm
User ImageMika tore into a piece of meat. She had left scattered apple cores and orange peels all over hte ground. She snatched up a large snake and tore into that too. not careing what it was if it came to HER little camp and tried to eat HER food, she would kill and eat IT.
"yum." She looked at this odd fruit, a pineapple. She bit into it and spat it out, it was prickly..but then she got the spines off..it was yummy. "such a strange fruit!" she exclaimed and continued her lunch in the shade of a large boulder.....

Finished with her small stolen meal, she changed once more, just taking off to go fly off some of the food she had eaten, she left her blanket under the boulder, to keep it safe. She soared up and over the deaserts sands, watching sandmen and other creatures along with the ruins. Her yes gazed upon the scenes below with a sense of peace. Somehow being huiigh above everything just.. felt right. She let out a small demented call, just to show she was there and show that nothing had bettter come near. She was always the main terror of this little sector.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 pm
Shadow jumped and looked around hearing someone's echo...*Th-Thats what im supposed to ask!* Shady's arms dangled and he grabbed Shadow's collar throwing him inside the whole *Get your a** in that now. Your hearing things.* Shady looked around slightly cautiously...Shady heard the call from what sounded like a giant beast...He growled walking out into the open *ALRIGHT! Where are you?* He asked the Shadow yelled from the opening *Shady your hearing things.* He grinned...Shady grumbled and walked back slowly looking everywhere...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Antlia almost laughed despite herself. "Why are you here, at these ruins? No one ever comes here!" she called, looking up upon hearing a demented screech, though not seeing where it came from.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff