Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Deralo Field (War(Ended)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 pm
"That's right." Sapphire said in agreement. If the infected got by Deralo's forces, they would find Mythanos. Luckily that didn't look likely at this point. "I just don't understand it though. The infected just.. stopped."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:19 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
"I think she had something to do with it," Kazuo said, pointing to the Faerie that remained; Pre.

"...I don't know," Pre admitted.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm
`Smarties
Sapphire looked to Pre. "Pre.." She said quietly. This was the Faerie that Kazuo spoke of before. Also the one that she saw at the ball back some time ago. "Now that you point that out, I don't doubt it. We're lucky we had her then. Its almost like when the angels came to help us defeat Zen's army."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm
pyroknight1
Lunair glanced around. "I suggest you start with talking to those who seem to talking about you." Lunair said, feeling the royal pair's conversation on the wind, from the displaced air they left when they spoke. he nodded to them, before turning from Pretoria for a moment to make sure he had tethered all the infected.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
"I refuse..." Pre said. She wasn't looking at them. She knew Kazuo was there.

"They were Faeries. From Mythanos since they were actually fighting," Kazuo said, "Our planet is always fighting somewhere."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:23 pm
`Smarties
Sapphire sighed. "I know how you feel. It seems lately so has ours." She looked back up to Pre, then back down to Kazuo. "Deralo owes Pre a huge thanks."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 pm
pyroknight1
Lunair turned back to her, satisfied with his binding. "Pre, you should talk to them. i know you dont think you can. I dont know what your feeling, I wont lie, but you should talk to them. neither of them seem to hold anything against you. in fact, they seem to be grateful.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Pre looked at Lunair, "I almost killed Prince Kazuo that day. If it wasn't for that Fourth he would have been added to the death count," She said flatly, "There's nothing for him to be grateful for. Maybe he should be grateful to Yamishiro...the idiot..." She looked away again.

Kazuo made a small laugh, "I think her not laying waste to your city is good enough," He said, "I'm suprised it's not harmed," He looked back at the now safe city.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm
`Smarties
Sapphire looked back at the city as well. "I'm very thankful it isn't. Maybe I'll have to set up those barriers my father wanted to set up just before he died. To protect the city and its people." She said. She realized she was rambling and stopped talking. She turned to the rest of Deralo's army who were all celebrating their victory. "We've won the battle!" She cried out to them. All Deralo's army cheered and threw their weapons down. Sapphire felt a sudden jolt of joy. Winning a battle had its sacrifices, but when you won, you avenged all those who died for that purpose.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm
pyroknight1
"Then perhaps we should go. The battle may be over, but this War has yet to be won." Lunair said, glancing towards Expansia fields.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 pm
Dusks Rainbow Angel
He settled to the ground, bowing slightly to Sapphire. "Forgive me, princess, but I will take my leave of here now. I won't be 'gone', a courier sent to the temple will find me." He turned, and walked away, simly dissappearing through a small portal with his entire force. Hell on earth went elsewhere, away from Deralo.
[[Back to the Temple.]]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:32 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Pre shook her head when she saw Jesse leaving, "Take the ship back to the other place and wait for me," She said to Lunair, "I want to speak alone with Sensei," She told him.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:34 pm
pyroknight1
Lunair looked at her worriedly, before nodded. "Ok. But if anything happens to you, ill be here quickly." Lunair said, before flying the Nautilis, and flying back to Expansia.

(Exits to Expansia.)

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces