Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:54 am
Deralo Field

Just outside Deralo City lies this field. It is a very large field with trees and ponds and such. The only structure on the whole plain is an old, abandoned windmill. Many travelers cross this place on their way for it is in central Verspya. It also contains one more small structure. A blimp dock that leads unto the skies to the city known as Skyrim.

Inside Deralo Field:
Old Windmill
Blimp Dock

Enemies:

Prowlers
Crows
Giant Spiders

EVENTS: Rick's infected have come from Tower Town and intend on marching on Deralo City while their Queen is gone! Are you for them, or against them?
The war had ended. The field is in ruins, however the Deralo Army with help had managed to fend off the Infected army.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:46 pm
Ein looked at his map then at his surrounding knowing where he was he was in Deralo fields a peaceful field if you dont count the monsters Ein walked through patches of tall grass to where an elevated Blimp dock Ein looked at the blimp controls they were covered in web "What the?..." Ein looked around seeing nobody else around so he sat on a bench on the dock waiting people to arrive.  

Courier ZDP

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 pm
"Ah, this is rather peaceful!" Raziel said gleefully, walking through Deralo fields with a large smile on her face. Her amber eyes glittered happily and she spun in a circle, her short brown hair swirling about her face. She stood still and held her hands down, near her knees, and suddenly threw her arms up in the air, laughing.

"Much better than home!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:30 pm
Ein was asleep on the bench that was on the air dock Ein was asleep as spiders began to swarm to his posistion Ein was dreaming about his family before they were murdered.

[[Gah im in school right now on there comp XP.. I cant get on to my comp until debug so I will be on my comp later tonight.]]  

Courier ZDP

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

IPRE Taako

Eloquent Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:16 pm
Raziel continued her walking, humming happily to herself. Suddenly, she whipped around, and it felt as if her heart stopped. A giant spider was behind her, its pincers clicking menacingly and its eyes gleaming with pleasure. It had found itself an unsuspecting meal. Raziel slowly backed away, heart pounding, one hand on her chest, clutching at her cloak in fear. "G-get back! I-I know how to fight!" she stammered.

The spider lunged forward and Raziel's nails grew into claws. Her pupils dilated like cat pupils, and her canine teeth grew into fangs. She ducked down and swiped upwards with her claws, catching the spider's underside and drawing blood. She dove into a roll and came up where the spider had been standing before it had lunged, and the spider was standing where Raziel had just been. She smirked. "That all you've got?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:19 pm
Elliot entered the field just by leaving the gates of Delaro city which connected to this place. He looked around at the vast amount of land the field contained. He never really left Deralo that often so it was still new to him. He could see almost everything from the field. And then far away he could see the mountains he had been searching for. "I think thats them there!" He called out to her pointing.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

XxXMakiSmexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm
User Image

~Ahmila Lean Nake~

Ahmila made her way to Deralo Field and found Elliot. She stopped next to him and took in all the details. Seeing the mountains as he pointed out so nicely with his dull looking fingers. "Shall we go then?" She said watching him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm
"Yes ma'am" Elliot replied. He walked steadily down a path that looked like it would lead right up to the mountains. It was going to be a little bit of a far walk, but oh well. At least he had company. Even if she was a bit different. He wanted to ask her more about her past, but he didn't want to be rude. He walked quietly beside her not saying anything.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

XxXMakiSmexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm
User Image

~Ahmila Lean Nake~

Ahmila walked at a normal speed up the path. Her slight clothing pushed all around with the movement. She scratched her arm, as it tickled, leaving a mark from her black nails. "Why are you going here?" Her voice wasnt so robotic, but still lacked emotion or any real tone. The honey in her eyes was the only color there was to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:07 pm
Elliot paused on the path. Good question. Why was he going there? He knew his initial reason, but he now thought of it as running away from his parents who always tried to arrange marriages for him. "I'm going to slay a dragon. I want to prove myself as a training warrior. Plus, it will spare me from my parents.." He said beginning to walk again. "Odd, I know. But if I can do that maybe my parents will learn that I'm grown up enough to make me own decisions."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

XxXMakiSmexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:15 pm
User Image

~Ahmila Lean Nake~

Ahmila thought to herself a moment before speaking "So, you'r running away to make yourself feel better?" Her head was slightly tilted as if a confused dog. "you look old enough to make your own choices." Though she wasnt going to assume his age or say hers. If he was young she might scare him, which was normal for her, but she waited, none-the-less.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:25 pm
Elliot gave a laugh. "I know. I should be able to make my own decisions.. but my parents will never believe I'm old enough for anything." He laugh turned into a frown. He crossed his arms as he walked. His parents were actually horrible to him. They spoiled him and gave him all the money he needed. All they didn't give him was his own opinion. His thoughts then turned to her. She was so mysterious. "What about you? You don't seem to have much excitement in your life right now if you're taking a trip with a complete stranger." He said giving her a funny smirk.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

XxXMakiSmexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm
User Image

~Ahmila Lean Nake~

"They only have as much control as you let them have." Ahmila's bare feet had rocks stuck to them. She never really grew into the modern clothed, shoe wearing trend. It was more enjoyable for her to look like this. Glass was her enemy as by now she had a natural kind of sence which helped her avoid it. "Me? I suppose you'r right, To walk with a stranger does say something about me. Maybe I was trying to do something, nice?" That would be a first.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Elliot gave another smile. "People these days don't do that many nice things. Especially voyaging across the country to help someone out. But I'll believe that for now." He said in a deeper voice. He looked at Ahmila once again, this time observing her as a whole. She still did seem a bit odd to him. He then turned back to looking up the path. A small breeze blew through his hair as he closed his eyes.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

XxXMakiSmexXxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 pm
User Image

~Ahmila Lean Nake~

Ahmila wasnt sure just how to talk to him, as it had been so long since she carreid a real conversation where it didn't include her beating someone. She had a dark aura about her, and her small, hardly noticable fangs slid across her tounge. She enjoyed tha tfeeling. "For now? What does that mean?" She understood it but didnt really get it. It was not one of her brighter moments.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff