Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply 1000 Miles In My Shoes (Main Forum)
(ω・`))Sub-Forum(´・ω・`) DIRECTORY (( ´・ω) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for the directory
narf
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Overwhelmed by all the Sunforums? Heres a little description for each sub-forum.

• ◄ Stranger!!!!! Im NEW to PSG ► .......(NEW member DIRECTORY) This is where u begin if you are new to PSG. Here u will find everyone's (those who were brave to post) introductions. This is a good way to meet everyone and talk to them if u find it hard to find them in the guild. Always Check your thread because we have some cool members who love meeting new people. Plus we ask a lot of questionsModerator:

• ♥ Stimulate my Senses ♥...........................(Movies/Tv) Do you love Movies, Reality TV, Talk shows, Soaps and Series? Well this is the spot for you. Here we discuss the latest in some of our favorite shows like HEROES!!! We also talk about the movies we have seen and tell all if its worth seeing.Moderator:Fanboy360

• $ Golden Oppurtunity!! $ ..............(Games/Contests/Quiz/Past Winners) This is pretty self explanatory but here are the features! We have a daily dice roll where u can win daily! Also Each month we hold a TEK TEK Avi Contest of different themes and winners win a small prize. We also do silly things like answer silly questions and quizzes Moderator:SugarySweet6

• ☆ Secret Service ☆.....................(crew only) This is for the crew, Vice Captain and Captian...here we discuss issues having to do with the benefit of the guild in mind.Moderator:Melisciose22

• (^-^*) Book Worms!! (^-^*).............(book club/story telling) CAlling all Book Worms!! PSG loves to read and u can find all the bust little worms in here sharing their latest reads and whats hot in the world of books. See what everyone's been reading i bet u can find that ur favo has been listed and discussed.
    Moderator:Fanboy360

• -♥-Shopaholics anonymous -♥-..............(Randomness) Ok. How do i explain this one....Some time we get those random topics that doesn't seem to make any kind of sense but for some reason due to our obsessiveness for infinite knowledge we ask. Here u will find some crazy things about your members from our hobbies to how often we use the bathroom...lol...These random things helps us to get to know our members better. Moderator: Melisciose22

• d=(^_^)=b My GaIA My Web...........( Help ME!/Gaia items, games, places, ect.) So u wantto show off ur inventory, house car or whatever u can do it here. Share some cool tips on gaia games, items and such. Here u will find discussions on monthly collectibles, evolving items and even about other web sites. Find my myspace and facebook and share your own. If u are having trouble with your profile and have questions ask it here. NO SELLING allowed all trades and things like that are in a seperate subforum I mean on the Vending Machines.... Moderator:

• ♣ 20?s ♣ ..................this forum is LOADED with questions for u to answer this is where i can learn more about the PSGians.Stop by and play the @o?s game/b] Moderator:graphic Geek

• <[^*^]> Out oF ConTroLs ...........(Video Games)Have a video u are just stuck on or love? Here we discuss game systems, games and more games. Stop by to share your current obsession. Moderator: undacuva_druid

• (・∀・)つ⑩ Vending Machine.............(buy/sell/trade)Got some items for sale or looking for something in particular? This is where u can find all the vendors and buyers. Have an art shop or looking to collect some old boots this is the place for all of that!! Have a talent for making banners and signatures and want to advertise your services? then do it here!!!
    Moderator:

• ,,/(^_^),,/ ...................................JapaniaX We love Japan culture come learn some japanese and also view th latest news on fashion, food and culture!Moderator:OfCourseImAwesome

• m/[(>.<)]m/.........♪♫♪♫............Rocking Out!! (music)Everything and anything thathas to do with music u will find here!!!!!! Discuss ur favorite band, singer and even genre....want to buy a cd but dont know if u should come see if anyones has it and see how that rate it. Moderator:undacuva_druid

• ☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(photo Album) Come see alll of our pictures! We share everything from our hair do's and vacation pics....upload your own pics!Moderator: undacuva_druid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 pm
koolio..just wondering why the color for book worms is the color of pee/puke?  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 pm
fanboy360
if ur pee or puke is that color what the heck have u been eating? lol....i'll add tha mods on it later.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:19 pm
Melisciose22
fanboy360
if ur pee or puke is that color what the heck have u been eating? lol....i'll add tha mods on it later.
i meant it like a mix of those two substances....lrl stare gonk  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:37 pm
fanboy360
Melisciose22
fanboy360
i meant it like a mix of those two substances....lrl stare gonk

its not puke its live and i like it im even wearing it now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 pm
i meant olive  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:43 pm
i like olive green.[:
omg, my braces are now neon green! my bro says they look like they glow in the dark.xD
& wow, Mel. yoo did a great job! yoor so focused on yoor duties.xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:43 pm
well use blue or red for book worms please..that color just upsets me...lrl  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm
@ sophia thank u i have been so distant lately but now im back well for a few minutes i have to go watch forbidden kingdom

@ FB i will do in this color
Tomato  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:54 pm
@Mel yws.[:
Forbidden Kingdom?O:
i haven't seen it yet. didn't have time for the movie. i'm waiting for the DVD.><

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:57 pm
@fanboy lol. i would just stick with olive.xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:59 pm
MyOwnRainCloud
@Mel yws.[:
Forbidden Kingdom?O:
i haven't seen it yet. didn't have time for the movie. i'm waiting for the DVD.><
yeah we just rented it  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:04 pm
Melisciose22
@ sophia thank u i have been so distant lately but now im back well for a few minutes i have to go watch forbidden kingdom

Tomato
thank u.....wats forbiden kingdom  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:12 pm
fanboy360
Melisciose22

Tomato
thank u.....wats forbiden kingdom

A discovery made by a kung fu obsessed American teen sends him on an adventure to China, where he joins up with a band of martial arts warriors in order to free the imprisoned Monkey King.

jacki chan and jet li arein it together...its a good movie and funny too

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:14 pm
Melisciose22
MyOwnRainCloud
@Mel yws.[:
Forbidden Kingdom?O:
yeah we just rented it

ohh. it came out already?O:

1000 Miles In My Shoes (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas