Welcome to Gaia! ::

Breast Support! The D-Cup Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a respectful guild for women with D-cup and larger breasts and men who support them! 

Reply Breast Support!
Come on in and Post!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take this poll?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Yes and I will even add a post!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:54 pm
Dear beloved members of the guild,

Be it herewith and hitherfore and yondermore known that I Lulu-vamp being of DD/DDD-cups, have cleansed and refreshed thee guild.

Ah seriously, I realized I and my crew have been beyond remiss in our duties to the guild. It's a wonder anyone visits here! I have been deleting threads that didn't seem to have much interest by way of people posting or had gone a year or two without anyone posting in them. I also updated some announcements as stickies so as to keep important threads available to newcomers, but making sure that all announcements actually ARE announcements.

Admittedly, it's quite late and I will get very little sleep before a full day of grad classes tomorrow so I am not at my most brilliant. I intend to keep up with this refreshment and keep working to make the guild a better place to be.

If you have any thoughts or complaints please feel free to post here and share them. Ideas are welcome as well so share those as well!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:34 pm
HA ZA!

That was refreshing, yes? stare

Anyway, seriously I will make an effort to help this guild get back to activity.

P.S. Please disregard the length of time between the post and this reply stare  

Sprazzo
Vice Captain

Clean Raider

7,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Apparently I will need to continue to disregard the timing since that's the only post you came up with at all! rolleyes

I guess I could start replying to my own posts...as long as everyone knows I'm not crazy!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 am
Hey everyone! A lot of new people are joining and I am not seeing any posts! Please start posting so we can get active again!

Make up your own thread if you need to!  

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Kannon Masamune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm
I was the first to vote upon the poll? I guess I've got my work cut out for me, don't I?

I'll see what I can add. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 am
Lol, yes you do. I feel like it's wrong to be the first person to answer my own poll. It's sort of like creating my own way to earn 10-15 gold. I just added the poll yesterday though. We don't have many polls in here and polls are practically synonymous with excitement and energy!!!

Okay I made that last part up, but still.... rolleyes  

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Sprazzo
Vice Captain

Clean Raider

7,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 pm
what it was made up!? and I was so excited crying

anyway... with all the free stuff I am on nearly daily these days. So, I'll make an effort to come here.

It is my pledge to be more active!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:36 pm
Well you pledged so now you have to be more active in the guild! Plus, you know, if you don't I can just bug you IRL mrgreen

I feel the need to say YARRRR!!! pirate  

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Kannon Masamune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm
Lulu-Vamp
It's sort of like creating my own way to earn 10-15 gold.

Since when is building your own way to make gold a bad thing? ^o^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:25 pm
Lol, well it's not I suppose, but that wasn't my goal in creating the poll. I don't want people to think I was super greedy for an extra 15 gold.  

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Kannon Masamune

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:11 pm
If it meant an extra 15 gold just for you, we might call you greedy, but since we get some too, I think you are safe. XD

Nice tomb raider meets prince of persia avatar!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Oh thank you! Be warned though my avatar changes extremely frequently. It was one of my dreams for a long time to be able to have a big enough inventory to play dress up with my avi whenever I wanted. Now that I can, outfits change with my mood! mrgreen  

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Kannon Masamune

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 pm
I hear you. ^^ I think I've explained already that mine changes frequently too. Speaking of that, I need to think up a theme for this week for my thread...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:32 pm
I guess the theme for this week is red clothing!  

Lulu-Vamp
Captain

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150

Kannon Masamune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:24 am
Red and Violent. ^^  
Breast Support!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items