Submit

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:21 pm
Yeah. I just found out this weekend that my internet buddy from another site has 2-3 weeks to live. She was hit by a drunk driver. Then they did a catscan and they discovered a malignant cancerous tumor right on top of her brain. They tried to remove it but they couldn't. This site is a close-knit website. It's called www.ninjasandpirates.org

More details can be found by clicking the link below:

http://ninjasandpirates.org/forum/index.php?topic=28757.0  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:04 pm
How is she doing?  

Starlight Path

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:37 pm
She is doing well, but she was diagnosed a week and a half ago. SO, she doesn't have much time left now!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:26 pm
My beloved friend Sarah died in her sleep on wednesday september the 24th, 2008 at 5:30 in the morning. She is deeply missed. It feels like a 'friggin nightmare! Please pray for her brother especially. It is kind of complicated.

To make a long story short Sarah and her "Brother" are actually cousins. Sarah's mom died when she was 7 from a brain tumor (apparently it runs in the family) and her dad committed suicide shortly after. Then she went to live with her aunt and uncle. It is a blended family with kids from different marriages. So she lives with them and she's like an emotional rollercoaster; she finds joy when she joins a website called www.ninjasandpirates.org. And there she also found her first true love as well. I had the privilege of being her friend for the past few months. Then sarah got into a DUI caused car crash. She wasn't the one drinking. They did some catscans on her brain after she had been in the crash. It didn't look good. There was no traumatic injury to the brain but there was a cancerous tumor there. They tried to operate with a gamma knife: no luck there! Being that it was impossible to use chemo or any other procedures on her they gave her 2-3 weeks to live. She and I had a chance to talk and say goodbye before it happened. The last time I saw her online I got a chance to tell her that I loved her like a sister even though we had only met on the internet. I'm grateful that I had that chance!

Then after she died her brother's girlfriend left. He felt so hopeless and he still does. Then when she died he got a phone call. He found out that his real dad had his 3rd heart attack. He is in a coma and he probably won't wake up. Her brother's name is Kyle.  

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Starlight Path

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:23 am
I am so very sorry that Sarah passed away. This is terrible. I may not have known Sarah but its sad. Yes I will keep Kyle in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 am
This brought tears to my eyes.
My grandfather died from lung cancer this year and a friend from school got stabbed to death. It hurts, so badly, but we need to rember. When we pass on, we will join them in the holiest place named Heaven!  

Lady Ceil Phantomhive

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff