Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Anime Weekend Atlanta Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Valintine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm
I plan on going, it's not too far away from me down here in Warner Robins.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm
i'm about 15 mins from the galleria... party at my place? xd  

Dokk

mizducky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:19 am
I'll be there. This is my 4th year too. But, I missed last year due to being out of the country. It couldn't be helped.

Flying from Hawaii to attend. I'm very greatful and lucky to have a friend who works for an airline that is willing to hook me up!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:23 am
Dokk
my date may not be able to make it crying

People bring dates to cons?

14 cons under my belt and no one ever told me!! lol  

mizducky

Dokk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:38 am
mizducky
Dokk
my date may not be able to make it crying

People bring dates to cons?

14 cons under my belt and no one ever told me!! lol

hell, i'm so busy w/ work most of the time that i'll take any excuse to get a date xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 am
watashi wa deeto o shimasen.

I don't remember the last time I had a date. But it's easier to focus on important things with out having to worry about some one else's feelings and needs.

So are all the geezers gathering in one place for a little intro session? How about the bar? lol  

mizducky

Dokk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 am
mizducky
watashi wa deeto o shimasen.

I don't remember the last time I had a date. But it's easier to focus on important things with out having to worry about some one else's feelings and needs.

So are all the geezers gathering in one place for a little intro session? How about the bar? lol

i second the bar! you'll probably find me making a few pit stops in there anyway heart

either there or jocks and jills. they usually have a good beer selection in there. i recommend the longhammer. just be sure to order a water w/ your drinks wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:36 pm
I can't plan to be anywhere that requires transportation. The sports bar was usually pretty full all the time if I recall correctly.

I think the hotel bar is easiest to start with because no one actually has to go out of their way to make it to that one. So Sat night then? Anyone have a suggestion of a good time? I haven't looked at a schedule of main events that might prevent people from being able to come.

Any one going to make an attempt to be the "Leader" of this little get together? Any one own anything Gaian to wear to signify who they are and that random people should just go up and start introducing themselves?
I'm not bringing any clothing that would set me apart from the crowd... well I'm not wearing anything black so that might make me stand out a little. lol  

mizducky

emosgirl

Desirable Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 pm
The pocket schedule is up! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:02 pm
what say you then Emosgirl?

Are you going to come hang out with us geezers?

Are you going to the ball? I'm ditching this year.  

mizducky

Dokk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:25 pm
well i'll be wearing black, so that doesn't help. but i'm kinda tall, so that might lol. as for the bar, doesn't matter to me, i'm easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm
I wish i could go but it is to far away from where i live,and i probably would not have the money any way.  

Bunny of wind 2

Dokk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:13 pm
ok, i'll take one for the team. looks like the costume contest is running 7-9. there any of us going to that? think i'd rather skip and socialize, but if any of you want to go, we can make it after. at 9 the dance starts... i'm not much for that kinda stuff... the ball is cool, but i just like getting all prettied up.

lets have some feedback and get this organized like... er.. adults or something.

p.s. there's a general gaia meetup outside the dealers' room at 3 i think. i'm not sure if i'm going to that one lol...

edit: just to avoid any confusion, i'm talking about saturday wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 pm
Ok, so Saturday... shall we say 8:30? That way anyone at the costume contest can meet after that's over.

So who actually plans to meet us?  

mizducky

emosgirl

Desirable Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:02 pm
mizducky
what say you then Emosgirl?

Are you going to come hang out with us geezers?

Are you going to the ball? I'm ditching this year.

A friend of mine asked me to go with him to the ball but I said no. I have another friend coming in from Texas who's staying with me so it was going to be hard to juggle the schedule around. We do plan on being there all day Saturday. If she's up for it, we'll try to meet y'all. It would be nice to meet some of my fellow ATL Gaians. wink  
Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff