Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Setting Specific Role-Playing. Novels.
Dragon Eggs [Eragon/Dragon Rider RP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my RP
  Yeah!
  I guess..
  Not really.
  Not at all!
  GOLD!
View Results

this rainbow lover

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 am
[The Riders will return...]

User Image
[Starting note: You'll need to have read BOTH books to be part of this RP.]

We all know the story of our favorite dragon Rider, Eragon. Well, what about the others? The riders we don't find or see. That is, until now. Eragon and two of his dragon Rider friends (Cariela and (This would be a male Rider. I have part of his bio in mind, but I don't mind something else)) are searching for others. In this RP, Eragon has completed his trainning and his finding others to help him defeat the king.

[...And we will be at peace once again.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:44 am
[Read and follow the rules..]

User Image
Rules:
-This is an Eragon dragon RP. That means, no weird dragons. These dragons: have scales and big wings. There legs are big, and they're body's AREN'T snake like.
-This RP is semi-lit to lit, but don't go over 5 paragraphs. A paragraph is 5-8 sentances.
-Please, use ENGLISH. NOT I repeat, NOT text talk of any kind. In OOC it is alright though.
-PM profiles to me and hightlight this post.
-Please use pronouns when needed, and don't over use 'said' or any adj. It's rather annoying.
-Please include a 5-8 sentance paragraph of an sample of your RPing style in your PM. Oh, and the PM title is 'Riders Reborn.'
-If you're not going to post for 2 days, please PM me before hand.
-Please don't skip over someone if they leave for a few hours. Also, don't do more then 3 pages with only two people, if someone else was still active and talking to your people.
-Sorry for all the rules, but I want this to be a good RP!

[... In order to become part of this.]

this rainbow lover

Shameless Man-Lover

this rainbow lover

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 am
[Meet the heroes...]

Profiles:

[align=center]
[Picture]
[color=POSTING COLOR]The Name's[/color]
[size=9][Name][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]The Doctor Tells Me I'm[/color]
[size=9][Age; Gender][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]I'm What?[/color]
[size=9][Race; Rider or not][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]What Are Those Scars For?[/color]
[size=9][Bio][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]What you gonna kill me with?[/color]
[size=9][Weapons and how far into training, if any][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]My Dragon is[/color]
[size=9][Dragon name; Picture in link form][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]I'm in love with whom again?[/color]
[size=9][Crush[if any]][/size]
[color=POSTING COLOR]Stringpuller[/color]
[size=9][UserName][/size][/align]

Eragon/Saphira: The_Lost_Rider
Galbatorix/Shruikan:
Murtagh/Thorn:
Arya:
Roran:
Nasuada:
The other rider with Eragon and Cariela:

User Image
The Name's
[Cariela]
The Doctor Tells Me I'm
[20; Female]
I'm What?
[Half Human/Half Elf; Rider]
What Are Those Scars For?
[Cariela was orphened at Brom's doorstep when she was 2. She grew to know Eragon; he came around Brom a lot. Slowly, she started to fall for the boy. It wasn't her fault. She blamed Brom. That was until, he showed it to her. The egg. Brom had hidden an dragon egg, amythest in color, in his house. He told her everything that night. He knew it would do her good in the long shot. She fell asleep stroking the hard stone. The next morning, she felt funny. Then, she saw the baby dragon looking at her. She cocked her head then started panicing. Brom was equaly suprised, though he was glad. A Rider he could trust. He sent her away for 5 years, training and bonding with the Elves.

While Eragon's uncle was being killed, Cariela was distacted looking for the blue Rider. She always blamed herself for it anyway, coming along with the others. When Murtagh came into the picture, she didn't trust him, knowing something about him wasn't right. She couldn't name it, but she made sure her dragon, Deloris was well hidden. She still doesn't know who her parent's are though...]

What you gonna kill me with?
[Riders sword, old bow and completed]
My Dragon is
[Deloris]
I'm in love with whom again?
[Eragon]
Stringpuller
[The_Lost_Rider]

User Image
The Name's
Mathias Stoneline
The Doctor Tells Me I'm
Male, 22.
I'm What?
Human, not a rider (aleast yet anyway.)
What are those Scars for?
Mathias was the son of a stone mason. He was apprenticed to the trade until he was 11. That's when his life as he had known it ended. The Troops of the empire had been sent to deal with reports of a group of bandits that had been raiding the area. There idea of "dealing" with it was to take out every town in the region that wasn't walled in! He lost every one that night. His entire village destroyed. He traveled after that, and he learned how to survive. His skill list is almost as impressive as his size! And he has a deep seated hate for the empire, and more specifically, Its leaders!
What you gonna kill me with?
Powerful longbow(Mastered.) BIG Claymore (Expert.) Knives/daggers hidden on person (Expert.) Bear hands (skilled.)
I'm in love with whom again?
No one, at least at the moment.
Stringpuller
Sephirothsword117

[... or villains of this land.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:51 am
Wind whipped around Cariela's pale skin and long, chocolete hair. Her curly locks were like a mane around her as Deloris's wings cut though the cool air. It was a chilly morning, espually high in the sky. The rider let out a small sigh as she returned to her book, Brom's old diery in fact. When he died, Cariela took his old, and quite large, book.

She started reading it after they had been told to find other Riders. It took her mind off the Rider traveling with her. Though they were like best human friends now, she wanted more. She couldn't push it though; that's not what he needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eragon ran his finger over Saphira's blue scales in boredem. He was traveling with his best friends, yet Cariela didn't talk much. She was just that kind of girl; more of a solitary person. He respected her well.

He knew something was on with her emoions, just not being able to pinpoint it. Maybe it was that old book? Was it bothering her what she read? He hoped not; he cared for her. Just a friend, but it was still care.

this rainbow lover

Shameless Man-Lover

Sephirothsword117
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 am
Mathias took aim, under cover of dark. He thought back to the ambush earlier in the week. He'd left one survivor, sent him back to there little fort. Yes, he imagined that after 2 days they where sufficiently worn down from nerves. This was the first time since then, after all, that he had seen a less then normal guard shift. They'd doubled the guard initially, and with half there men dead, that had been impressive. Now the guard was at one half, and they where all bone weary. So he would wait till the man reached the dark corner tower, and drop him with the black arrow. He'd have 15 minuets to get inside then. And once he had, it would be a slaughter. Leave 3 alive, to tell the tail. To make them afraid. Mathias's target reached it's destination. He let fly.  
Setting Specific Role-Playing. Novels.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games