Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:01 pm
Hey, everyone! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm
*finds a bottle of champagne and pops the cork off* Bubbly for all that want it! And for those abstaining from the alcohol, the sparkling cider is over there *points* rofl Hooray for the new and improved incubator!! *cheers*  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:19 pm
damgnomes has new eggs, one with 1 day left  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Critical eggs added.
~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 pm
Aldora21
*finds a bottle of champagne and pops the cork off* Bubbly for all that want it! And for those abstaining from the alcohol, the sparkling cider is over there *points* rofl Hooray for the new and improved incubator!! *cheers*

*Pours a glass of sparkling cider for herself* So, this is what you have been working on Willa? Very Nice. 3nodding 3nodding I will miss the interesting conversations we had in the old thread...*Raise glass in toast* May we continue to grow in our friendship as we raise our dragons...uhm I hope that makes sense sweatdrop sweatdrop

*Puts on Dragon Proof suit and gathers up leashes and egg wagon* All in a day's work for a dragon walker. biggrin blaugh mrgreen 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 am
Yay my alternate black has wings. Wish the Guardian would get wings so I can name it. If it is a boy I am naming it for my hubby. LOL

Hey everyone it's my birthday!

Arcanasylvana

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:25 am
awsome! awsome!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:10 am
User Image

Here's to all of us
and to the continued success of the Incubator,
but more importantly,
to the friendships we've made here
and the many more yet to come.

Cheers! biggrin heart

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 am
Arcanasylvana
Yay my alternate black has wings. Wish the Guardian would get wings so I can name it. If it is a boy I am naming it for my hubby. LOL

User Image

Happy birthday, Arca! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:02 am
Arcanasylvana

Lol, if my guardian and magi breed next week too they are being named after damgnomes and me.  

Kayariy

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:49 am
Willa-Wisp
Arcanasylvana

User Image

Happy birthday, Arca! biggrin

TY Willa, I wrote it small to see who would notice! LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:55 am
happy birthday smile

btw,
User Image User Image User Image User Image
which looks best?  

Kayariy

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:06 am
Kayariy
happy birthday smile

btw,
User Image
which looks best?

I like this one best  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:07 am
~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

My Babies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arcanasylvana

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:10 am
Arcanasylvana
Kayariy
happy birthday smile

btw,
User Image
which looks best?

I like this one best

I agree. I like this one the best out of the four.  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff