Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Home Colony, Grand Vanguard
Home Colony, Grand Vanguard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiroy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:59 pm
In Vanguard city

That girl needs to learn.... *sighs* I guess it cannot be helped.

Hey you!! You wanna hear a rumor.

..........Alright...I guess....

I heard that there is someone on this very colony that uses Heraldry to duplicate handheld weaponry for unknown reasons.

Such crest do not exist to duplicate weapons. Even if such a thing exist on this colony, the security systems could have already picked them up.

Listen.... Do not misunderstand the power of acient Heraldry. It could be more crafty than mere machines.

How the heck do you know this anyways!!

Heheheheh.......

The man the walked off without saying a word leaving Hiroy in suspence. Hiroy then looks down and thinks.

A criminal huh? I wonder.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:10 pm
*a few minutes later*
Hiroy then finds a strange looking building that happens an warehouse. The front door was half open so he investigates. He then finds a room surrounded with boxes that happens to be carrying weapons. There he saw a person doing something strange..... He trys to walk back slowly but the door ended up locking.

(Crap...... )

The person then stopped what she was doing and turned around with two powerful plasma pistols in hand.

Hi Hiroy..

Renilia..... As I guessed. You are duplicating weapons so you can have your revenge on your enemies back on Earth. This is illegal and you will be jailed for life.

....... Yeah...So what you know my plans. I'll get away with it after I take care of you!!

And how exactly are you planing to get away with this.

She then turns around and drops her robe showing her back with many Heralric tattoos.

This allows me to duplicate any object and even hacking into systems. It can make export and import a piece of cake.

Hiroy then tries to contact security or anyone of help but gets his phone discharged by the beam of Reninla's pistols. She then fires at him but Hiroy then touched one of the iron boxes and his jacket with the other.
With the ability to fuse items, he combined the hard metal of the box to his jacket protecting him from harm.

You....... With that power you could have helped us!!!

She then charges to pistols to stun mode with a high amount of attack power.

If I used my power to help you, I would have been in hot water, just like you!!

Hiroy then throws the metal jacket at her face making the two weapons slip out of her hands andin the air. At the exact time, the two weapons fired directly at her. The lasers emobilized her.

Hiroy then looks at the main computer and noticed there was a singal jammer blocking every signal of any kind in the building.

I see... This is how she did it.

Hiroy then disables it signal jammer and contacts security on the location and the oerson behind it all.

T....t.......tra......tor......

Shut up.... You are going jail for a long time and you deserve it.

After a while the security arrested Renilia and siezed all duplicate weapons.

Officer: Are you taking credits for this. She is a major criminal who keeps changing her identity. Not even the best bounty hunters can catch her.

That's alright..... I don't need it. It's not like I wanted too. This was personal.

Hiroy then walks off home ending his day.  

Hiroy

Locke Trufeld
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:19 pm
Prof. Eldform: *Taking the datachip and inserting it in his pocket databank, he quickly looks over the recorded data from the AI Program. The lines, numbers, and graphs danced in the clear screen he held, as well as a real-time recordings of Freyja's monitor during the testing.*

Yes, this should do. We should be able to improve our programmings with this data. Oh, I will also send the credits to your account. It will take some time for us to build and reprogram the AI Program Model. We will contact you once we are ready.

How long do you suppose this model will take to be completed?

Well, at the most, it will atleast take two days.

Then I believe I will not be here then. I have told the crew that we will be leaving for Mythril Legion in an hour. The White Phantom had agreed to assist us in the war, and I am in charge of transporting the racers' mechs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:14 pm
"Good, now excuse me while I go get ready for this petty war of yours" Leowen grumbled as he turned and walked out the door. Making his way out to the street he caught a shuttle to the nearest Tube lift in which he sped off towards Industrial Nexus.  

Leowen

Blarg E Blarg

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:15 pm
Blarg finally found a directory. "Ah! Here is something for my trouble!"

He looked over the colony map. "Now what's fun to do around here... Can I find a search? I wonder if Dark Crescent is here...?" Sure enough, there were some simulators. "Rock!"

"But besides that... I want a bird... But to do that I need a license. Better a scow jockey..." He looked up "Licensing" in the drectory. Nothing?

"Oh, what, I need clearance to drive a scow now? Whata freakin' gyp!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:57 pm
*Back at the Aqua Valiance, 0450 hours, the crews of the ship had gathered once again to depart from Grand Vanguard. All of the mechs docked on board, preparing for another space travel. Locke would arrive via the teleportation device, walking down the halls to the bridge.*

Meanwhile, at the bridge...

Gunner A: So, do you think we will be fighting in the war too?

Navigator B: Well, this ship does have a high grade in combat capability, and if not, I don't see why we would load the ship with extra missiles.

But with the Governor on board? Why would he be going into the war himself, risking his life? Not to meantion our's too. And if the enemies knew that the Governor is on this ship, wouldn't we be their main target?

Pilot A: You don't know too much about Governor Trufeld's abilities, do you? He's been through many tough situations, whether if it was political, or even in matters of life or death.

Like what? *He takes a drink from his cup of coffee.*

I don't really know what parts, since I was only a pilot, and never around him outside of the ship, but I've heard stuff like that in places here and there. He certainly is an Ace Pilot though. You've seen him pilot his personal troopers, haven't you?

Yeah, that one time at Vann Sky, when those pirates attacked the guys doing some asteroid mining for that Hyper Gate materials.

.. Have any of you noticed how the pirate attacks are becoming more frequent lately? It's been bugging me ever since that day.

Yeah. Things would be so much better if there were other Ace Pilots like Governor Trufeld around to help us out..

Okay, it's not that simple. You don't know how persistent pirates can be. They'll keep attacking until they get what they want, and that's often everything. As long as we exist, they'll try to mug us of our technology and trades.

So, what are you suggesting?

That we should rid of piracy and take out where they may be organizing such crimes.

*Locke would have been already sitting on the captain's seat then, catching many of the crews by surprise. He hadn't made any sound entering the bridge. As a matter of fact, neither did the automatic door make a sound as he entered, so it seemed.*

Oh, hello, Governor Trufeld. We are ready for departure on your command.

*She goes back to her seat, looking over the navigation window, getting ready for his orders.*

Governor Trufeld, what did you mean by ridding piracy and taking out where they're organizing crimes? Is it possible?

Perhaps the general idea of piracy cannot be rid of, but it is possible of preventing it from happening, whether by simple reasoning or by force. Also, there has to be some place where the pirates may be organizing these crimes at some base of some sort. None of the other governments would normally allow such acts, and their authorities should end these pirates of their acts.

You mean, how they'd be either captured or chased out of all of the governments as fugitives, and somehow made their own homes for pirates?

Yes. *He then turns to the navigator.*
And I believe that their base may be close to our space, which answers our question about the frequent pirate attacks. Anyway, is the Valiance ready for departure? Are all the crews on board?

Locke Trufeld
Captain

Leowen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:42 am
Suddenly a com screen came to life

Sir, its Leowen on the line, hes piloting Viator, should I put him through?

Locke nodded him head

Don't you f*#king leave without me Locke! I dont care what you say I'm coming with so open the damn bay and let me dock. Knowing you, you'll somehow screw up...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:56 am
Navigator B: What shall we do, Governor Trufeld?

Let him in.

Initiating docking sequence.

*A hatch opens from the bottom of the Valiance, allowing Viator to dock. The mechanics rushes to position the mech in the hangar to prepare for the launch, as the hatch closes and locks.*

Pilot A: Are we ready for launch, sir?

*He nods.* Aqua Valiance, depart Grand Vanguard. Set Hyper Gate Destination to Avantgarde, and set course to Mythril Legion.

Downloading current location of Mythril Legion.. Location confirmed. Setting course for Mythril Legion.

All systems green. Launch access granted.

*The Valiance centers itself in the hangar, and makes it's way to the air lock.*

Now launching from Grand Vanguard.

*The Valiance leaves the docking bay of Grand Vanguard, leaves it's barriar boundary, and disappears into the swirling vortex of black and blue of the Hyper Gate.*  

Locke Trufeld
Captain

Shake mo Tv mo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:27 pm
*Elsewhere, based somewhere unknown as of yet.....*

Sirch: *Studying some schematics to Grungust Sigma* The heat generator expands the thermacite alloy, with nanomachines responding to the heat to control the shape of the blade during its formation..........the material is then supercooled to create a five second term of density equal to the density of lunar titanium, after which is heated at a lesser degree than that of the formation, thus retracting the weapon to it's sheath......

Ares: Still studying that thing?

Sirch: A pilot should know his machine inside and out. This sword may be a weapon to some, but it's formation is based on the law of thermal expansion. It may be a lesson in science to another.

Ares: In theory, but it's controlled so well, one may as well just dismiss it as some super robot story.

Sirch: The day of the super robot is now. Such things are no longer beyond our reach.

Ares: These Zeta are proof of that. Speaking of such, we've decided to rename them.

Sirch: Any particular reason why?

Ares: They need titles befitting ourselves. We now hold the power to shape the future. Our machines should speak of that.

Sirch: In that case.......I christen this machine Shin Futaiten.

Ares: New Conviction? Fitting in it's irony.

Sirch: I'll be taking it out as soon as soon as the Universal IFF transmitter circuit is in.

Ares: They may allow you to blend in, but don't get to close. If they can actually scan your unit with close range equipment, they'll know you aren't one of them.

Sirch: I'll be in Vann Sky. The only thermacite we have is aboard this machine. If the sword were to break, I'd be out a weapon.

Ares: You still have the Boost Knuckles with those grenade attachments and the Aura Blaster, but as it stands, we do need the materials.

Sirch: With what I find, we may be able to put these Renegades to good use.

Ares: Yes..........they might be beneficial indeed.......  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:14 pm
*Inside the cockpit of the Grungust Sigma*

Sirch: Shin Futaiten, all systems check out. The Universal IFF Transmitter should be fully functional by the time I arrive in Vann Sky.

Ares:*From a hangar bay in the abandoned colony of Axis* Our stocks on composite alloys are low. Aside from that, it would be convienient to have some thermacite, lunar titanium, and any other materials you can find.

Sirch: Until then, this machine should be able to hold up. I've enough supplies to last a week under minimum circumstances, and I have enough in the way of funds to get anything else I need.

Ares: Just keep any security forces out of it, unless absolutely necessary. We don't want to show our hand just yet.

Sirch: Aquess off. *In a flash of light, the massive super robot vanishes*

Ares: That fold patch seems to be pretty effective...........Reika, when he gives us the signal, you'll go collect any materials he's found. Malliot, you'll then use your resources to mass produce the ReGar.

Malliot: Our plan is to strike a deal with the Renegades and hope they prove useful to us in some way?

Reika: Small minds like theirs make great pawns. If we can appeal to their sense of greed, it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.  

Shake mo Tv mo

John Timbre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:28 pm
*Walks around to find out what's going on* Interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:58 pm
This place is desolate.

( Locke Edit: Most of the characters here have left to places. Mainly to the war space. Citizens are still here, but no one tends to RP the citizens.. If possible, I would like to do so, but considering I have over 20 characters in this RP, it's a bit hard to do so. Especially when I'm already quite busy. x_x;

I'd really suggest inviting friends here who would want to RP here. )

John Timbre

Shotgun_Prayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:09 pm
((continued from van sky))

*with a bright flash and the nirvana appears and starts its approach tword the grand vangaurd*

This is the starship n11-titan-series-star-runner the ocs ship the nirvana requesting permission to dock.

comm:This is docking controll permission confirmed finalize your approach ,welcome home.

*brings his ship to a breakneck speed and heads twords the docking bay; just before he gose in he reverses thrusters and slows to almost a stop and slowlybrings his ship to a hault**lowers it carfully and shuts down his ship*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:44 pm
*she sits down at a cafe with logic puzzle her dad sent her* hmm I think this more like my dad broke something and he sent it to me to fix it. *sigh* O well. *she takes a sip of her drink and stares at the peaces* hmmm. *she tries to put some peaces to gether only a few worked. she hears her vid-phone go off, but she doesn't answer it* hmmm *she thinks* maybe...no *she picks up her vid-phone. she sees her dad and hangs up before he can get a word. she continues to think and stare at the puzzle*  

Darkend_Angel

Shotgun_Prayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:10 pm
ok all of you unload exept two we need to load up some mechs and refule becuse we have another hit and this one is big

*watches as his men work quickly unloading the cargo and loading the mechs**refules his ship and watches as everyone climbs onboard and gets on himself*

ok every one hang onto you butt holles and lets do this

*takes off and as soon as he reaches open space launches into hyperspace heading for the advantgaurd*  
Home Colony, Grand Vanguard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff