The Questions Thread - Post questions here. Duh. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:26 pm
Any questions you have about the guild should be posted here. I will do my best to answer all of them. Serious questions only, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:02 am
How does one go about donating gold? I see the stat for it under "Guild Member" which leads me to believe there is an option somewhere on here, to Donate Gold....but I cant find it.  

Dark Illusionist Arcavior

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:09 am
DO NOT DONATE GOLD TO THE GUILD. You donate gold to me personally by sending a trade. Donating gold to the guild, for some ungodly reason, puts it in a hidden guildfund account where the money cannot be accessed by anyone or used for anything. O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:53 pm
Dark Lord Diez
DO NOT DONATE GOLD TO THE GUILD. You donate gold to me personally by sending a trade. Donating gold to the guild, for some ungodly reason, puts it in a hidden guildfund account where the money cannot be accessed by anyone or used for anything. O_o
>>' For note Diez, there is a very good reason why. -.-' The feature in which the guild funds will be used has not yet been released by the Gaia admins. >>'And the other reason is because they didn't want the Guild leader taking money out of the guild fund to use on themselves. ;3  

Lockheed Archon

Shirtless Fatcat

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:01 pm
But I'm a good, trustworthy leader! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:28 pm
Dark Lord Diez
But I'm a good, trustworthy leader! blaugh

>.>' Yes, but not everyone is like you... and so that's why they've locked the guild leaders out of those accounts for a bit.  

Lockheed Archon

Shirtless Fatcat

Torment
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:59 pm
I do have a question, which is rare in my omnipotence. Does the tournament ban killing? I know of another tournament that states that killing results in an immediate DQ or Ban, depending on if it was intentional or not. I've seen no mention of it, and thought I'd ask. Torment doesn't exactly p***y foot around, although he can ensure his spells will only render unconscious in the place of killing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:20 pm
To answer your question, we have measures in place to prevent our participants from dieing. However, these measures become useless if their head is lopped off, their guts are scattered in various places all over the battlefield, etc. As long as they are alive when you leave the battlefield, we can fix them. Yes, killing is illegal. We are currently working, IC, to find a way to allow for more brutality without having to worry about that old b*****d the Grim Reaper coming in and stealing off with your soul. sweatdrop  

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Do we have to check in with you before we start a new topic, or can we just start a fight on our own?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:29 pm
You can start a fight on your own, so long as you follow the format listed in the Rules and Regulations. It is as follows...

[Letter(s) Indicating Match Type]Creative Title: User1 vs. User2

mrgreen  

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:32 pm
Okay! Thanks! One last question....
.....for now.... ninja
....lets say the fight would involve a teamed attack on a monster. Who gains control of the monster? Is it one player filling in as the NPC, or should each person elaborate what they believe to be the correct actions taken?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:00 pm
Whichever you prefer, really.  

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

Imagination Unleashed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:21 am
- Are higher level planeswalkers allowed? -  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:36 am
Depends on what you mean by that. Why might you ask?  

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

Imagination Unleashed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:16 pm
Because I might use a higher level planewalking form of Drake. Drake's true form.  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff