Wut kind of effect
  postive
  negative
  none
View Results

Gods Only Sin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:26 pm
How has linkin park effected your life?

For me well its the entire reason i like music, my first song was in the end ^.^ (dragon ball z amv) if i never listend to it i wouldnt listen to nearly as much music i wouldnt like anime and i wouldnt be as happy (not saying i am) anime and music is 2/5 of me (yeah... gaming is 1/5 and boredom 2/5)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:52 pm
think the first song i heard was crawling on an old dbz amv. it definatly got me more into music cuz linkin park was prolly the first band i paid attention to.  

onixdragon

Gods Only Sin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm
Nice to hear, ur the fifth person i know to hear thier first linkin park song on a dbz amv. (me a bro and 2 freinds)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:49 pm
yea it was a trunks amv with crawling...it was the emo trunks tho from the future lol  

onixdragon

Emerald_Deception23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 pm
Huh, what with the AMVs? That's life?
Oh boy, I must say - going on 8 full years of pure love.
On Halloween I am legal to get my tattoooo -
They have really affected my life... Dumb as it sounds I believe they have "saved my life", multiple times even.
Music is a good way of coping for me and from the first time I heard bits of the EP from Super Xero on I knew it was something.
The guys are amazing, funny, inspirational, charitable, deep and I really think with watching the process through Meteora showed a lot of their perseverance.
I know I've faltered here and there hospitalizations once in a while- but LP is what keeps my blood flowing strong.
They sure as hell have affected me..
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:27 pm
They inspired me to join the Peace Corps...but I'm not old enough to do it yet. sweatdrop And they gave me a different prospective on somethings. A puzzle piece of my life.

heart I love them. heart

ABUSER x BONES

Innocent_Neko 714

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Linkin Park's songs helped the anger and sorrow i dont show in public. Their music helps me escape all my worries. Thanks to them Im never angry, sad, scared, or any other emotions people consider emo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 am
Ultra Techno_123
Linkin Park's songs helped the anger and sorrow i dont show in public. Their music helps me escape all my worries. Thanks to them Im never angry, sad, scared, or any other emotions people consider emo.

lol. ur not emo unless you cut yourself  

onixdragon

music cures brokenhearts

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:30 pm
i listened to lp around when i was 6 or 7 cuz of my family but i slowly slipped away from it and then i got back into lp when my life was going in a downward spiral and it helped me get through the hard times ans so did MCR  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:44 pm
music cures brokenhearts
i listened to lp around when i was 6 or 7 cuz of my family but i slowly slipped away from it and then i got back into lp when my life was going in a downward spiral and it helped me get through the hard times ans so did MCR

all this talking about ppl listening to lp at a young age is making me feel old lol. i was 11 when hybrid theory came out and ive been a die hard lp fan since 2000. i cant believe LP is getting ready for the 10 year anniversary  

onixdragon

Icyflash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 pm
it intruduced me to real music, and made me change my taste in music
Also their lyrics are always full of strong words which oftenly take me through tough days..I simply love them because they represent this whole generation of young rebels heart heart heart  
Linkin Park Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games