Syrius
A low sigh passed over her lips as she sauntered through the graveyard, no matter her mood the female hyena always walked with a saunter in her step today though the saunter was less svelte and her gaze less jaunty. her son had decided to move out on his own and it had left her all alone in the big den. She really wasn't sure what to do about it, should she search out another male? should she simply go back to being alone again? She felt that wasn't an option really she needed the companionship of her pups.

She picked up her paws a little more, speeding up towards her scouting point. She was running a little late, not that she did much as a scout, there hadn't been an invasion for so long it almost seemed a monotonous, boring business to sit up there day or night looking out over the graveyard to the sunny lands of the prides.

Remove
Ahsante was bored, which wasn't really much of a surprise for the boring grey hyena. There wasn't really much to keep his interest other then his friend who clearly wasn't about. There was only one hyena who he got on with and he hadn't seen him in far too long. Maybe he would search for him sometime soon.

He let out a large yawn and laid his head down onto his paws. He was laying under a rather large pile of bones and was content not going much. He felt lonely, most of the time but at least he had himself. He couldn't stand most females, they were just the biggest pain in existence

Syrius
Passing the pile of bones frittilaria had to do a double take as she spotted the grey hyena, his scent hit his nose first and she let out a long laugh. "Hey, you there, whats your name? I haven't seen you before." She raised a brow sidling up to him her short tail swaying back and forth behind her. She needed someone to talk to and here was a male sitting all on his own with nothing better to do apparently. Well he could listen to her for a while.

She smiled sweetly, silkily at the male and slumped down in the dust without even asking, she was in a slightly pushy mood, today she would do as she liked without thinking of the consequences.

Remove
Ahsante did nothing but send a rather low warning growl to the female. He was in no position to talk to her. He turned to the face the opposite direction making it more then clear he wanted nothing to do with her. Why was it always the females who had to turn up and ruin his day? Stupid females, they bored him half to death!

He let his thoughts continue running. He wasn't in the mood to think about girls and so he thought about his friend once more. He wanted to be talking to him right now instead of avoiding conversation with the lesser gender once more. He was sure the Gods made a huge mistake when creating females.

Syrius
"Hey!" She snorted and moved around him so she could capture his eye. "Whats wrong with you hmm? did you lodge a bone up your snooty nose? I just wanted someone to talk to." She lashed her tail a little and raised a brow.

"You know my only son left home today and I miss him and you won't even say hello to a beautiful female such as my self?" She snapped her teeth and looked at him with a piercing blue eyed gaze. "Whats your name? I'm frittillaria and I can sit here all day until you speak to me." she chuckled,s he wasn't going to be ignored.

Remove
He could see her but it didn't mean he would look at her. Maybe if he had been in a good mood he may have cared a little about the fact that she wanted someone to talk to and that her son had gone and blah blah blah, but today he couldn't care a less. She wanted to talk, well he didn't want to talk. In fact he wanted to be left alone. It seems though you dont get what you want in this world. How depressing.

He continued to ignore her, even after she gave her name which he noted just in case he ever had to avoid her again. Knowing who to avoid always came as a pleasure to him. It meant he was quite an expert in avoiding people. He should be given an award or two for it.

Syrius
Frittilaria wasn't one to be ignored,s he was far too stubborn for that, so getting to her paws she padded up to the male and sat on him, she smirked and looked down at him. "I'll sit here all day until you tell me your name, you know my boy always says i am the most persistent person in the world, if you knew me better you would realise I won't just go away, in fact, I can probably talk your ear off until you reply." She smirks her dark eyes dancing happily.

She had found amusement here instead of an ear. If this took her mind off of her sadness, if even for a short time, she was happy to sit about and harass this male until she got what she wanted, which wasn't alot really, a name, it wasn't like she was asking for that much of his time!"

Remove
There was no doubt she has upset the male now and so as she sat on him he twisted and turned until he was in reach to bite her. Stupid female. She might be stubborn but she had met her match for stubbornness. No one was as stubborn as Ahsante.

She had just asked him for a fight and she was going to get one some way or another.

Syrius
Leaping from his back as he snapped at her the female hyena let a laugh echo from her maw, her laughter reverberating off of the bones. She glared at the grey male and walked towards him once again, her body weaving back and forwards. "Haven't you ever heard not to start a fight with a girl? You could get hurt. All I asked for was your name you stubborn mule!" She snaps taking a step forwards once again. She was starting to feel angry instead of pleased now.

Was it so much to ask to get a name from the male? Was it so much to ask just for an ear instead of ignorance? Apparently so!

Remove
"Maybe if you could take a hint you wouldn't be about to get hurt." So he spoke but still he would not say his name. His name he kept to himself and she didn't deserve to hear it. However he knew he had to talk just for her to understand that he didn't really want to fight but just be left alone which was a perfectly fair thing really!

He could make a truce, his name for her leaving but he wasn't going to give into any such thing. Stupid female needed teaching a lesson.

Syrius
Frittilaria snorted. "No male could take me out, especially a stubborn arrogant one like you!" She snapped her teeth, she was becoming bored with this pig headed male. usually she could cope with anyone but this male was pushing all the wrong buttons. She usually respected males, they were a part of their circle after all, without them no pups would be born, without them they themselves would not exist. "being arrogant does you no good male, I didn't want to fight I just wanted to speak to someone."

She lashed her tail and turned her back to him, "At least i am useful, you just seem to me like a lump!" She barked out at him padding away. She would find out his name, someone must know it and the next time she saw him she would shout it at him. he was so protective of his stupid name, it was probably mud for all she cared. A smirk rose on her face "Good bye Mud until i find your true name that is what you will be!" She laughed again then her laughter echoing off the bones as she made her way towards her look out point her mind still reeling at the foolish, arrogant male.

Remove
Ahsante was just glad she was going, he cared little what she thought or what she called him. He had no reason to care about a strange female who starts demanding all sorts from him. As she left he just smiled and curled up again. At last he can sleep and think in peace.