View Results

BlueberryJoy

High-functioning Cutesmasher

12,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Is there a guild mule for donations? I didn't see it mentioned on the first page, and a lot of the guilds I'm in have it set up like this, so I was just wondering.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:28 pm
No, actually we don't have a guild mule... Stargazer Lily is a mule, but I haven't really ever used her for anything other than modding...

I believe there's a spot at the bottom of the main page where you can use a button to donate... I'll have to go look.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 pm
At the very bottom of the GUILD HOME page is a place to donate ~ I can only access guild funds to purchase forums which feels better to me ~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:40 pm
Got my acceptance letter today, thanks!!! This is gonna be a great guild to belong to smile  

nikki_sierra

Sparkly Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Saphira2004

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 pm
Thank you for creating a guild for us truly "OLD GEEZERS"!!! I have to laugh every time I see someone in their 20's call themselves an old geezer when I at the age of 49 is truly an old geezer!!! rofl

I am donating because I had my own guilds, yes that means more then one and I know how important money is to a guild and I funded my own pretty much by myself so enjoy the donation.

~Saphy heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:50 pm
I have managed to get to the end of the requests. I have sent letters saying that ages were missing with ones that were deleted because of that reason... I did not send messages if you stated you were underage, you were rude (ie: kill the geezers, F*** the geezers, etc), or you just left a jumble of letters and numbers as your request.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Savanadream

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:04 pm
thanx for the acceptance letter biggrin Its about time SOMEONE made something for us geezer folk. whee Is anyone here still in college?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:51 pm
Thank you Lil-Jo, I don't know what I would have done without you and the other mods ~ JC was ready to come in and help out... may have done as she got off work at 6:00 my time.

Also ~ the suggestion was made the guild should have a mule ~ not sure what for, but we now have one ~ Gilda Geezer... I think she'll work for pm's sent re: the guild so my mailbox won't be get so full.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:01 pm
Just started Gaia 10 minutes ago, and now I'm a mule, heehaw.

The set up to create new accounts is so much better than it once was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:17 pm
Hey, I also just got accepted. Thanks for accepting me! I too donated some as thanks. biggrin  

Paladin Vyper

Tenebrous-Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm
Thanks for the acceptance.... Id donate like all these fine people in here but Im just too damn poor... sweatdrop Oh, and I currntly have a big hurricane barreling in toward me so Im not sure when Ill be back on..... Thanks again guys....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:56 am
I really appreciate this. It's irritating roaming the forums or the towns and having people act funny around me because they think I'm too old to be here. I've been here for four years, so what am I supposed to say to something like that? Cheers.  

Yars

greenmann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:34 am
Cool, thanks for accepting me biggrin Dun have much to donate, but we'll see as I play longer what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:00 pm
Thank you for accepting me, I was actually half worried that with the guild spotlight and all there would be such an influx that I might be over looked. It is so nice to find a place where there are people that at least semi understand the world after highschool...-s- This place really was a great idea and I just wish I had found it sooner.  

Timorrell

ladyshari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 pm
Just got my acceptance thank you..  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items