Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Art of The Worlds....:::Fan Art::..
Miko-Chan's Art Corner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:43 pm
Okay, I thought I might give this a whirl here. Much of my art is stuff I have paused and redrawn from watching Yu Yu Hakusho(I find it easier than looking up screen caps on the internet) however there's some original work in here too. Oh, one more thing, much of this is OLD... like the oldest being from say 5 years ago or so... I haven't had much time to draw these days. ;_;

First up, a favourite of mine. This is something I did for a girl on another forum. Kurama is out of proportion but alas, it cannot be fixed now until I redraw it:
User Image

This is UBER old and looks lame and Kurama's neck looks broken but bah, I will inflict it on you anyway:
User Image

Then we have a nice one that I am UBER proud of. This is one of those screen caps I was telling you about. It's of Yukina after she witnesses Hiei consume the darkness tecnique. The poor thing seemed so disturbed and my heart cried for Hiei:
User Image

Now, here is Hiei from aformentioned consumation of the Darkness Tecnique. This was a present for a friend of mine on deviantart.com. She was a Hiei fan but went through my gallery and favourited all of my KURAMA images. It was really sweet of her, so she deserved this:
User Image

So that's a sample for now. I have MUCH more, but I won't post it all at once. We'll just see how you do with this for now ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 am
awe Yukina is just so cute ^.^ good job mew *huggles*  

GuardianAngelMae

Art of The Worlds....:::Fan Art::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas