Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 am
In the middle of the woods lays a dark castle. People go in but they never come out. Some say that there is a great evil within the castle. Some say that a treasure lays with in guarded by the castle's mistress. Guess your going to have to find out.

{third times a charm}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 am
Soma Cruz stood before the omninous castle. Looking up to the summit, which seemed to meld into the dark clouds surrounding it, Soma knew this would be no easy task.
I have to find the source of my misery...and put an end to it. Soma focused his mind on the objective. The church had used arcane, surely outdated sorcery to send Soma to this destination. They had only achieved it through Soma possessing Dracula's dormant soul, and using this as the link to send Soma to the locale he currently occupied. He was no longer in the year 2035, he now occupied a moment in the past where Dracula had not yet risen but was intended do, the dark energy had led him here like a magnet. Now all that was required was to complete the objective, and use the spell he had been given to leave this time once he was done.
Sounds simpler than it will be no doubt...Soma mused flatly to himself.

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:34 am
The mistress of the castle was sitting at the tower of her castle. She was very lonely ever since her lord was killed. And no one had come around in ages. The villagers were finding out that her castle was the reason everyone was going missing. But she did have to feed. She wasn't allowed to leave the castle grounds. She was cursed there and she hated it. She looked out the window and saw someone. Luckily for her, these woods were in a perpetual twilight. It was a dark and beautiful night. She highly enjoyed it. I wonder who that is she asked herself. There was something strange about that boy, his clothing for one...and there was a strange energy about him as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 pm
Cyr the fox boy appeared behind the Mistress on one knee and said, "Milady, what kind of reception should we have for our guests?" He had been with the Mistress for a while now since he was little. In exchange of shelter and training he was her personal assistant.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:11 am
She smiled and turned to the boy. "I have a feeling that we might have some more guest" she replied. She looked back at Soma. This should be a very interesting visit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm
"Very well." Cyr went into a giant chamber lined with metal. He took of his glove and gathered fire in his right hand and slammed it into the ground. The flames went into a multitude of directions following small trenches built into the chamber. This flame brought the house alive. He had sent traps for the guest. The castle began to rumble and the stones in the foyer began to move about, changing shape from a bare room to a maze. Within the maze the beasts wandered ready to welcome the guest with open arms.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 pm
Annamay was napping in one of the garden trees, she did this quite often. She didn't sense the newcomer just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:27 pm
Cyr walked back to the Mistress. He knelt on one knee behind her and said"The first of the traps have been laid, Milady."  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Arrancar Purizumu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 am
It was early days, early days for the arrancar. Still unused to his abilities and had not yet honed them fully. But it made him no less demented and unstable, he had been practising his abilities on any human that crossed his path with severe ferocity, but of course not being able to see him it made consuming their souls all too easy.
"No challenge no challenge for Purizumu," Purizumu chanted to himself as he wandered from yet another village, dragging a lifeless body of a man along the ground in his hand. "No song and dance just a squeally squeal and pleady plead...tossing water at this arrancar." Purizumu stopped to sniff himself and grumbled. "I do not need a bath..." Purizumu held upthe lifeless corse and glared at it. "Purizumu does not smell!!! Oh.....don't die when I'm talking to you!" Purizumu snapped as he tossed the body aside and continued down a woodland path.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:49 pm
Dreamis nodded. " Thank you" she said. She moved back over to the window. She watched the boy walk around the grounds.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mr R Renfield

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 am
*Renfield walks up meekly behind Dreamis with a bat on his shoulder* Pardon me Mistress, but is there anything I can do to assist?
(I thought this was a good way to get Master and myself involved in the story mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 pm
She turned to Reinfeild and smiled. "No thank you" she held out her hand and bat jumped in it. She smiled and petted his head. "Have you already fed little Vlad?" she asked.
{It's an awesome idea}

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:21 pm
Cyr went back in the the metal chamber and sent out a signal fire to get the positions of every monster in the maze. He then went down to the foyer, placed his hand on a certain hole on the wall and sent fire through it. The stone maze then shifted itself to create a clear cut path to the main entrance without exposing any of the monsters poised to attack anything that moved. He opened a little hatch and sent fire yet a again and the maze returned to normal. Every so often a wall or two would shift causing even more chaos for the guest. He opened the door and walked outside. "Welcome! My name is Cyr I am but a humble servant to the Mistress of this grand castle. Please she is waiting for you on the sixth floor." Cyr bowed, and disappeared and a pillar of fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:31 am
Draculas-Mistress
She turned to Reinfeild and smiled. "No thank you" she held out her hand and bat jumped in it. She smiled and petted his head. "Have you already fed little Vlad?" she asked.
{It's an awesome idea}

Oh yes, Master still has a healthy apatite *smiles* Hee Hee Hee  

Mr R Renfield

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:31 pm
She smiled and kissed his head softly. "Good. I don't want him to go hungry" she replied.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff