Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
A town to terrorise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to kill a human
  Beat them with a bucket
  Feed them to lemurs
  Remove their internal organs with only......a chopstick
  Make them swallow plastic explosive
  Stab 'em a lot
View Results

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:36 am
Annamayww16
Annamay followed after Dreamis and Soma. "It'd be nice if this thing wasn't invisible you know?" She looked at Dreamis. "Do you want my jacket? For extra protection?"

Dreamis nodded. "I am able to sense his presecence when I can not see him but that's about it." she shook her head and thanked her friend for the offer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 pm
Cyr walked over to the first boy he hit and kissed his cheek. "Don't be so rude around me." He patted the corpse's head and walked away. He looked for more places to have fun.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Arrancar Purizumu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:11 am
Purizumu folded his arms and gave a hearty laugh as he stood back for a moment and looked upon Diana.
"Well then she-who-has-two-voices...are you here to sightsee as well?" Purizumu replied slowly as he eyed the woman up and down. "I do hope we can get along...you are most intriguing. Few who see me live to tell of it, but I sense there is hope for you,"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:36 pm
Dreamis, Soma, and Annamay soon made it to the park. The only bad thing was...it was a huge park! She sighed and looked to her friend and the new tag a long. "So should we split up or what?" she asked.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Annamay shrugged while looking around. "I dunnoo. In movies bad stuff always happens when people split up, like with Shaggy and Scooby in Scooby-Do."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm
Dreamis laughed softly. "You watch too much of that stuff" she looked over to Soma then. "What do you think would be a good idea? I don't really know this town too well" she said.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm
Cyr smelled new people in the park and decided to look around for them. Perhaps they could play with him. He walked along the pathways in hopes of catching up to one of them  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:27 pm
Annamay pouted. "I love Scooby Doo!" She looked towards Soma as Dreamis spoke then looked back at Dreamis awaiting instruction.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 am
Dreamis slapped her forehead. Then looked up at Soma. "How about we take a vote on what we do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Cyr came across the same people from the intersection. He bent the light around him and crouched atop a pole in one of the tennis courts.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:05 am
{I'm gunna jump in now. Hope that's alright}

Nai had been working at the cafe across the street from where the bus crash happened. Having the natural human curiosity she ran out to see what happened. A woman in black came out and saved a bunch of the passengers. But there was no telling who or what did that to the bus. She noticed that womans skin started sizzling. She always had a feeling that something in this town wasn't right and know she had proof.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:41 am
She sensed three more people come into the park. One male and two female. She got a sinister grin on her face. Someone to play with she thought. There was something odd about this group of people, but she couldn't place her finger on it. She decided to go and find them  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 am
Draculas-Mistress
Dreamis slapped her forehead. Then looked up at Soma. "How about we take a vote on what we do?"

Soma smiled in amusement at Annamay. He then looked to Dreamis.
"For the moment, I vote we stay together. As your friend put it so well, bad stuff happens if we split up. Sometimes divide and conquer doesn't work. " he explained "Well, we're at the park, but there's no sign of that troublemaker from earlier. Where could he have gone?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 am
Dreamis nodded. "I agree"
She looked around and couldn't see him like she could earlier. "Maybe he's invisible" she said softly to herself. She closed her eyes and tried to sense him.

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 pm
Something was up they got quieter. Cyr tried to listen in on the conversation he didn't catch much just one word, 'invisible.' He knew they were talking about him. The other two females didn't seem to try to conceal themselves adequately. He knew his cover was blown, but decided to keep on tracking them. He summoned a fox to distract them. The fox trotted up to the group and began to play around them.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff