Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charmed Discussion
Crossovers...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What other fandom did you want Charmed to crossover with?
  Buffy
  Angel
  Highlander
  Passions
  So Weird
  Twilight
  Harry Potter
  Wicked: The Musical
  The Craft
  Other (if other please name in the post)
View Results

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:04 am
I was wondering what your opinion was on crossovers... I personally love the idea, I mean the most common I see are Charmed/Buffy/Angel. What shows did you want Charmed to crossover with. The one that I wouldn't mind seeing is wicked old but the actors from the show were on there. I'm talking about Highlander. That would have been awesome between the magic and the sword fight!

BTW: old, new, and movies can count too.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:09 pm
haha, no on the Twilight crossover, that would be kind of dumb.

And I think it would make most sense with Buffy/angel crossover [because buffy and angel are already a crossover]

OH AND BTW JACOB SUX [well, not all the time, but I hate it when kissed bella w/o her permission] EDWARD IS BETTER!!!

Night_Creation

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 am
I'm sorry but I love Jacob. I totally support werewolves. I'm at a love/hate relationship with Edward right now. I'm about halfway through with BD.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 am
i think a crossover with The Craft would be sweet cause just think of the battle that would go down between them and the Charmed Ones!!! 4laugh  

Kax Phoenix

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm
I've always wanted one with Alias lol. Random I know, but as they are my two favourite shows I would love it. It could be like Piper said in All Hell Breaks Loose, the CIA could try to dissect them or something... or Rambaldi could be a demon... I would love it lol.  
Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games