Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {Name Pending} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 pm
"Please leave them alone Dreamis. I'm the one you should be mad at not them. I'm the one that left." She pleaded as tears pricked the corners of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 pm
Cyr didn't want to see innocent blood to be spilled. So he placed ancient charms on the two children's foreheads that enabled them to not be harmed from the will of the bloodsucker.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Her eyes grew white. "I'm mad at everyone!" she yelled. She dropped her other hand and flipped her over her shoulder. "I'll make sure that you two are the last to die. I want to make sure you see all of the suffering" She cracked her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 pm
"Take me in their place!! I will gladly trade my life for there's. I'm the one who saw what was to happen to you and did nothing to stop it! I could have saved you!" She yelled painfully past the crack in her neck as tears flooded from her eyes.  

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:22 pm
Dreamis shook her head and looked at the children. She sensed that they were once abused. Dreamis knew how that felt. She looked back at her once friend and she was surrounded by a black flame and was gone. Her last words were "Prepare for the end"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 pm
Raven gave a sigh as she rose slowly to her feet, wincing when she moved her neck.

"This will be over soon. I'm the reason she's like this and I will sacrifice myself in your place." She muttered before sinking into the shadows and disappearing.  

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm
Dreamis sighed. She was back in her room. She managed to upgrade to a better room and told the inn keeper that she would be there a while. She knew this wasn't going to be as easy as she thought. She had Annamay and Raven as obstacles that she didn't want to get rid of quite yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:14 pm
Raven made herself focus on Dreamis's aura before rising through the shadows in front of her one time friend.

"Dreamis. We must talk." She said calmly.  

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:02 pm
Annamay fell to the ground, feeling spent, as Dreamis and Raven disappeared. She stayed there for awhile, crying. Finally she shook her head and came to her senses. She growled at herself and stood up. I'm so stupid. I can't loose myself like that, I have to be strong. She looked over as she saw her nieces walk in, looking frightened. Her expression softened and she gave them a smile. She walked over to them and got on her knees to hug them both. "It'll be ok. I'll try my best to make sure of that. I promise." She consoled them as they cried on her shoulders. When their breathing had slowed down Annamay picked the two girls up and carried them to their room. She layed each down in her own bed and tucked them in. She kissed them on their foreheads and sat in the rocking chair by the window. She sighed and looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:02 am
For some reason Dreamis couldn't kill those children. She hated that. She wanted to be able to kill anyone and anything and not have second thoughts about it. She started thinking. I just need to kill them and not think about it, but they can wait, right now I need to get a better base of operations she thought to herself. She remembered the castle, she knew it inside and out. The only way there could be a new king was if the old one was killed or left. A grin came across her face. She had a new plan.
Later that night Dreamis found the old tunnel she used when she was little. She could still fit. She crawled in and was now in the castle. It still looked the same, only with a different cultural influence. The kings cambers were not too far off. Funny she thought No Guards must be a well liked king That didn't matter. He had two small children and a wife. She grinned. She knew that she would have to get rid of them, so she did. She did it quietly so not to wake the king. She sat in a chair. She wanted him to discover their bodies when he woke up.
And he did, he was horror struck. Dreamis came up behind him and jerked him so that he was looking at her. "This is my home now" she said. She cut off his head and went to the balcony. Many people were in the market place. When she stepped out one person looked than many. Dreamis held up his head. The towns people started screaming. "The royal family is dead, this is now my kingdom again" she yelled.

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 am
"Dreamis." She called, her voice raising slightly in shock and agitation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 pm
She dropped the head and left it there. She returned to the inside of the castle. "I am a lot more powerful now" she said.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 am
Cyr decided it wasn't his fight anymore. Although, he wanted to make sure that the world didn't come to an end by that bloodsucker killing everyone. So he waited and watched.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:57 am
"Had I never left this wouldn't have happened you know. I could have saved you if I had stayed. Annamay is not to blame. My life is forfiet for betraying you sister." Raven said calmly, as she stood directly in front of the vampire, refusing to back down.  

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:02 pm
"It is everyone fault that sealed me away. Annamay betrayed me, stabbed me in the back, and so did you!" she said. "There is no way you can change my mind, this pitiful world will come to an end no matter what anyone does." Dreamis said.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff