Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Updates {Updated!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 am
I see that some of the sub-forums have not even been posted in. That is a little annoying and some of you should find this annoying as well. I mean you're the ones that donated your gold to the guild an I'm trying to find ways to get you to post and make it more interesting and fun here. Some of you just want to stay in the main forum, I don't have a problem with that but please try and branch out. In the Escaflowne forum Annamay and I are basically talking to ourselves.
I know their aren't very many members that actually post. Annamay and I have been trying to find new members but we are alone of this quest. And you may say "well I invited someone here" it techinically doesn't count if they never post.
I've been trying to think up some new rp's but you can only do so much, especially when people will stop posting in middle of one.
Some of you may want to know where your thread went, well as you can see if you look up, there are sub-forums for specific things. I like retired threads {stuff that no ones posts in anymore} and Miscillanious i.e. things that have nothing to do with the guild, random things. I move these threads so the main forum doesn't become cluttered and everyone can find what they're looking for.
So if anyone has any questions or comments, post them here.

Alright so we have a sub-forum currently not in use. I'm guessing becuase no one really likes resident evil. So does anyone have an idea of what they want for the sub-forum to be? Please post your ideas here. ^_^
Oh and one more thing. please stop by the other forums....they're starting to get a little lonely. Thanks.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 am
I agree with ya on that, the whole, not posting in anything thing is pissin' me off. The resident evil started well then dropped, hell I even left a huge and open new one there called Umbrella's new begining. Does anyone here like resident evil other than me?  

Xetsway

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am
I don't know a lot about it. My brother plays it and that's how I know it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 am
We could make it a charity thread forum thingy....  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:39 pm