Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals
Noelani [G.Retriever/T.Angora] - Kuuro Kitten Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaBlue Belle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:23 am
. __ _____ ______ d i r e c t o r y

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am
. __ _____ ______ r e g u l a t i o n s

User Image

Please do not post in this thread without permission. The latter does not apply to shop staff.
I follow the Daisy Code. Click on the button above for more information.
Follow all Gaia regulations, shop guidelines, and guild rules.
All gifts are welcomed and appreciated. Please send them to my inbox via PM.
Noelani is not for sale, so do not ask. You may acquire an Hyte by visiting the shop; just like the rest of us.
Do not steal, reproduce or claim any art showcased in this journal.
If you want RP feel free to ask via PM or in the main thread. I am usually available.
Please visit the main shop for more info: Hybrid Technica
All rules are subject to change.

. __ ____ ________ n e w s l e t t e r

- A young huntress has finally grown into a beautiful goddess. [NOV 05, 2008]
- A beautiful teenager has finally emerged. [OCT 05, 2008]
- Noelani is now a little kid. [AUG 30, 2008]
- Noe has finally grown into a cute baby. [AGU 17, 2008]
- Received tube for the Angora Retriever girl. ( auction ) [AUG 09, 2008]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:30 am
. __ _____ ______ p r o f i l e

User Image

[ name ] Noelani
[ meaning ] Heavenly Girl
[ batch ] Generation Hyte 2008
[ species ] Golden Retriever / Turkish Angora
[ keyword ] Charming
[ text ] Winter Mint ( #00ab82 )

[ temperament ] ...updating

[ things to know ]

• She was raised to become a hunter by the demi-god, Dyre.
  • Despite her upbringing she no longer hunts but her skill is as sharp as ever.
  • Noelani has always had a love of fashion.
  • Her favorite food is melon bread but she also enjoys salad, mandarin oranges, and pumpkin seeds.
  • No thanks to Dyre, she suffers from autopobia a fear of abandonment; hence her willingness to push people away if she feels they are unhappy with her.
  • Noelani is probably considered a tsundere type.

[ family ] Mena (mother), Cotlon (father), Zane (brother), Eli (brother), Missy (adopted sister), Dacj (adopted sister), Carberry (daughter), Kuuro Kitten (guardian)

The GOLDEN RETRIEVER is a breed of dog, historically developed as a gundog to retrieve shot waterfowl and upland game during hunting. As such they were bred to have a soft mouth to retrieve game undamaged and an instinctive love of water. Their intelligence and versatility sees them employed in a variety of roles including illegal drug detection, search and rescue, as hunting dogs and as guide dogs. Its friendly, eager-to-please and patient demeanor has also made it one of the most popular family dogs (by registration) in the world today.

One of the most outgoing and affectionate of all cat breeds, the rare and beautiful TURKISH ANGORA has a fascinating history and is considered a national treasure in its native land. Many Turkish Angora owners in the United Stated consider their cats a treasure as well! Turks are not only intelligent, but extremely adaptable, loving and playful, which makes them an excellent choice for families with young children, and lively companions for senior adults. They readily accept dogs and other animals, but their assertive natures often make them the “alpha” pet in the household.

Ask Noelani a Question?

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:20 am
. __ _____ ______ f a m i l y- r e l a t i o n s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Click images to view respective profiles.

COLTON [father] - I used to worry about my father's spaciness but he seems to have settled with our growths. Now that I'm older he isn't so concerned about me being around Maxwell which works perfectly. I'm glad mom and dad have married they can finally settle down.

PHILOMENA [mother] - Even now I still don't understand mother, she's a very enigmatic woman who I aspire to be but at the same time she's crazy. Straight out! I do love her though and hope for the best with her marriage to dad which was long over due. Although for some reason we just aren't as close as we could or should be.

ZANE [brother] - Looks like he finally grew into his own, he's got a nice look courtesy of our parents but he's still as fickle as ever. He used to talk about being an evil mastermind to Eli's mahou-ness but now he's worrying mother with his talk of adult entertainment. I do not approve! After his disappearance it's been a bit hard, Zane was my favorite of the twin bros and I feel really lonely without his well.... zaniness!

ELI [brother] - Ah my sparkly brother who is more sparkly then a sparkly vampire... or so Shimmy has stated. I love him no doubt about it but he seriously frightens me. I mean... magical-boy? Who thought that up? No actually I know who, and I blame it all on Shimmy's upbringing. Well at least he's got good hair but not as good as mine. It's a good thing he has a girlfriend or I'd be questioning his state of mind.

MELISANDE [sister/adopted] - The brat adopted into the family! Seriously how much attention do you have to usurp from everyone? Ah well, she's only doing what comes natural, which to say the least I'll have to watch myself around her, she's a sneaky little piglet. Now that she's older she's drop dead gorgeous as it should be, us females are all the lookers! Maybe we can put aside our differences and go shopping some day.

DACJ [sister/adopted]- My second sister adopted yet again. I wasn't around during her growth but as I got to know her she didn't seem so bad. Upon my traveling and return she snuggled up close to my ex-boyfriend and somehow they both found love. It was a bitter moment to which I used to be quiet upset but now I'm just glad she found someone. Surprisingly the two of them make quiet a pair... it's so funny watching them now!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:36 am
. __ _____ ______h y t e - r e l a t i o n s

.[ In House ].
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MAXWELL [acquaintance] - We've met a few times, he's quite flirtatious and carefree. Good for him!
JULIAN [acquaintance] - Soft spoken and polite, Maxwell has a tendency to tease him on a regular. I think they are cute together!
QUINCY [Unknown] - I've seen her at C*cktail a lot but haven't really had a chance to speak.

.[ American Petshop | African Savannah ].
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DESIDERIO [unknown] - Have not met.
TRIANE [unknown] - Have not met.
GINMEI [unknown] - Have not met.
GABLE [unknown] - Femi talks about him a lot, I hope to actually meet him someday.
FEMI [acquaintance] - A shy and warm individual she is a treasure for sure. I enjoy seeing her around the shop and hope to converse with her some more.
ISOKE [acquaintance] - He is the father to Amara, Saleem and Ekene. A very nice and polite person. I haven't met him on any personal terms but I do remember seeing him around whenever the spiraffe kids were out and about.
GYASI [acquaintance] - This is the second father to the spiraffes generation hytes, he's also polite and kind. Very insightful and inquisitive. I don't know him personally but hopefully with my being older I can learn more from his well of wisdom.
LILITH [acquaintance] - The secretary bird is one of the Hytes I admire most. Though we haven't spoken on personal terms I admire that she can bounce back from a broken heart. Despite this I still feel the need to avenge her maiden's love over Maxwell. Though after talking with him I think the two of them would be a really nice match. *sigh*

.[ Japanese Tourism Board ].
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KAMIKO [neutral] - She's energetic and spunky I like her, and it seems my brother is sweet on her. I like that too!
KISUKE [friendly] - He's quite shy at first meeting but warmed up nicely when I bought some treats for he and his siblings. I've already given him a nickname, Suke-kun.
KATSUTOSHI [unknown] - Elusive little bugger haven't met this one yet.
KIYONE [adores] - I would have liked to get to know her better but it appears she's unreachable now. Then again I have been away from the shop a lot lately.
KAEDE [protective] - Such a devilishly good looking fish boy. Glad he's grown into his own and maybe he'll be left alone as far as predators are concern. If not I'll protect him. <3

.[ Generation 2008 ].
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EKENE [acquaintance] - The spiraffe boy to Gyasi and Isoke, he's quite shy it seems. I've heard he's the rebel of the family because of all his piercings but that hardly qualifies. Still he's a nice Hyte to talk to maybe I'll get a chance later one, after all we kinda grew up together.
AMARA [acquaintance] - The darling spiraffe girl, she was dubbed the "damsel" of Hytech or at least Cairan's damsel. It's quite cute and I find she has grown into a fine woman. Even though I'm rooting for my brother I hope she finds her true knight some day.
SALEEM [unknown] - TBA

.[ Event Specials ].

TIO [unknown] - I haven't met him yet but his caretaker has made a few appearances. Maybe Tio will return and I can meet him personally.
XIN YUE [acquaintance] - She is a strikingly gorgeous Hyte, always when she enters a room she brings a breath of fresh air. We haven't talked on a personal level but there have been a few moments when I was down as a teen. She was there to give solid advice and cheer me up. Hopefully we can hang out some more now that I'm an adult.
LANCE [unknown] - TBA
CIARAN [acquaintance] - The centaur black knight, from birth, my father appointed him to watch over me but it appeared I didn't need as much supervision as my brother. He's a rather shy knight but quite adorable just the same. I can tell he adores my brother but with Zane gone it seems he has slipped away too...
BOY GEORGE [acquaintance] - Teen heart throb though he is not anymore I've heard quite a bit from the stagnant air that he's even worse. I don't know if I should even bother asking but thanks to my mother's genes the curiosity is inevitable. It is rather unique and no one could ever replace his eccentricities.

.[ RL Customs ].
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BANYAN [acquaintance] - She's like a southern bell that floats into a room and brings the warm spring breeze with her. I like how she just warms up to everyone.
HUNTER [love/hate - brotherly] - I once called him "the copy" but now we have long since shed those unpleasant moments. Now he's like my little brother that acts like a big brother. He's pretty protective of me but that's just Dyre's meddling in his DNA, but I suppose I always look to Hunter for advise and comfort when I'm down.
HAEVEN [acquaintance] - The cutest puppy when he was little, as an adult he's so much cuter. Haven't seen him around much I do hope he returns so I can snuggle with him again.
SETH [ex-boyfriend/ brother-in-law] - We used to date. He was a very loving friend and boyfriend but with my constant travels it pushed him toward my sister. I was upset at first but I suppose things happen for a reason. I'm just glad he's happy now.
COBALT [acquaintance] - I'd never tell him this but he's HAWT! I mean seriously that tell, his freaky personality, he's a hawt hyte on wheels. I hope to converse with him some more and get to know him better.

.[ Anniversary 2008 Clytes ].

AULIS [unknown] - Have not met.
FELYSE [adores] - I absolutely adore this Clyte and he let me name his Byte, Silkie. Now that he's an adult he's so handsome and quiet the gentleman. I really enjoy our times we spend together.
CAERWYN [unknown] - Have not met.
JASPER [unknown] - Have not met.
AMADEO [unknwon] - Have not met

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:45 am
. __ _____ ______ o t h e r - r e l a t i o n s

User Image

DYRE [attraction] - He really pisses me off, I was only a baby when he first showed up. It was fun having him around, someone that paid me attention and cuddle with but as I got older he showed up less and less. Eventually he confessed to me that he doesn't belong here and that he would leave some day. He's the guy that taught me everything about hunting I know, but now that he's gone I can't seem to smile anymore. It isn't fair for him to confess to me so easily and run away. It's more frustrating because now I can't shake this feeling that he hasn't really left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:47 am
. __ _____ ______ o u r - h o m e

User Image

f l o o r p l a n tba

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:08 am
. __ _____ ______ s c r a p e b o o k

User Image

User Image

TUBE [mmddyyyy] - Just a typical little cylinder. She rolled around quite a bit but was much calmer then her brother Zane at the time.

User Image

BABY [mmddyyyy] - A cute little baby, Noelani was already strong willed and had quite the shrill scream when unsatisfied. She met her long time companion (and possible love interest) in Dyre at this age. Cuddles and attention were her number one demands.

User Image

CHILD [mmddyyyy] - As a cute child she got her "water legs" so to speak and moved about quite a bit. As a little hunter in training she always demanded hugs of her friend and practically mimicked him in the ways of the hunt. Attacking her brothers were an ideal means of honing her skills.

User Image

TEENAGER [mmddyyyy] - An ever charming teen, she stopped at nothing to shop for the latest fashion and the best weapons of the trade. Both beauty and killer instinct, Noelani was well on her way to being a beautiful huntress.

User Image

ADULT [mmddyyyy] - She has grown into a gorgeous young lady and with it comes an even more keen eye to her hunters prowess. With needles dipped in special potions she's good on her threats; carrying them out with deadly precision. No less of a fashion freak she has filled her closet and maxed her daddy's credit card to the limit but she hopes to carry her own bank as she is too proud to mooch off her parents for too long. With this decision comes a possible career through international espionage.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:11 am
. __ _____ ______ b y t e s & l y t e s

User Image User Image
CHILDRESS [female] - a prawn byte gifted during the Knights Chess flatsale.
KILIK [male] - a prawn byte gifted during the Knights Chess flatsale.

User Image User Image User Image
SOLILOQUY [female] - a candy corn byte gifted for Halloween by Petite Kitsune.
ROXIE [female] - a candy dorn byte gifted for Halloween by Animeeyeshine.
LETTY [female] - a candy corn Halloween byte gifted by Noelani for herself. ^^

User Image User Image
JAMIROQUAI [male] - a Halloween rotten egg byte gifted by Noelani for herself.
HYDE [male] - a Halloween rotten egg byte gifted by Petite Kitsune.

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kuuro Kitten

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:12 am
heart