Submit

Do we need one?
  Yes
  No
  Kitteh
View Results

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 pm
The title is pretty much self explanatory. But seriously we need one. NOW! 3nodding xd heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:39 pm
I think Seattle is a great city, and deserves a sports team in every major league. I don't know about the AFL - maybe.

I know they're getting an MLS expansion team in the next couple of years.

...But if they lost their NBA team Seattle SuperSonics (which I still highly disagree with), then I don't think they'll give much attention to Seattle as an AFL city.  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:03 pm
I know that's so annoying that we lost the sonics. I don't care about that, it's that Clay Bennett is a lying a*****e who deserves to die.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:26 am
UWs TomboyHusky
I know that's so annoying that we lost the sonics. I don't care about that, it's that Clay Bennett is a lying a*****e who deserves to die.

Yeah, I really think that the Sonics deserved to stay in Seattle. Fans in Seattle are much more devoted than Oklahoma City, where many can't point out on a map. There are few teams in the Northeastern area, and a good franchise was lost. It's not like it was an expansion team turned wrong...the Sonics have been in Seattle for 42 years.  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:46 pm
I know...I hate clay bennet  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 pm
UWs TomboyHusky
I know...I hate clay bennet

And the funny thing is that he wants to bring another NBA team back to Seattle. stare  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:43 am
really are you kidding me?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:58 am
UWs TomboyHusky
really are you kidding me?

No. I think he said something about getting an expansion team within the next decade.  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Clay Bennett is such a retard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:16 am
UWs TomboyHusky
Clay Bennett is such a retard.

Do you even know why he moved the team to Oklahoma? Money? Is he from there?  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:51 pm
he's from there. and he lied to howard shultz to and said he'd keep them here. scream xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 pm
UWs TomboyHusky
he's from there. and he lied to howard shultz to and said he'd keep them here. scream xd

Well Shultz will probably bring another team back to Seattle, as long as people keep drinking his coffee...  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:08 am
Dude-LAP
UWs TomboyHusky

Well Shultz will probably bring another team back to Seattle, as long as people keep drinking his coffee...

lol. and as long as people keep drinking coffee, i benefit...at least my sister does. she works for customer service starbucks-you wouldn't believe how many crazy stories she has of really stupid people threatening to sue for lord knows why lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:54 pm
UWs TomboyHusky
Dude-LAP
UWs TomboyHusky

lol. and as long as people keep drinking coffee, i benefit...at least my sister does. she works for customer service starbucks-you wouldn't believe how many crazy stories she has of really stupid people threatening to sue for lord knows why lol.

Well Starbucks is like mad expensive...The only thing I buy are those cold coffee drinks in a bottle...I don't get how people waste $6 a cup, daily, and get a few.  

Dude-LAP

UWs Tomboy11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:31 pm
lol. when you live in seattle it becomes a must. i like iced mochas. and frappacinos.  
Other Football Leagues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff