*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Alliances?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we make alliances with other Christian Guilds?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:33 am
User Image
He has Redeemed Me!Though I

Well, Sarcastic_Angel came up with a great idea~ Why not make alliances with other Christian Guilds to get more members to come here/be more active? Only a few people post regularly here, so... the more the merrier! Your thoughts on this?

User Image

am undeserving, He gave his life for mine.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 am
I agree with that idea. Wholeheartedly. For various reasons.  

Ricette

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:14 am
User Image

Not only would it bring more Christians, but it would also bring the guild to become more active and be more public~ And coolio (hah! Yes, Coolio!) Ricette~ ^^

*edit* Also, why does your journal link go to my journal o-0?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 am
My guild is a role play guild, however... every one there seems rather respectful, so it would be no prob to form an alliance.  

Angel of the End

Ricette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:00 pm
mazuac
User Image

Not only would it bring more Christians, but it would also bring the guild to become more active and be more public~ And coolio (hah! Yes, Coolio!) Ricette~ ^^

User Image

Not to mention different, hopefully, insights to Christianity.
And I dunno why the link goes to your Journal. Thats odd. Well try the button on the toolbar thing above the avatar to see my journal I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:30 pm
Ricette
mazuac
User Image

User Image

And I dunno why the link goes to your Journal. Thats odd. Well try the button on the toolbar thing above the avatar to see my journal I guess.
Oh! I know why~ You have to go to your journal, and then click on "my journal" otherwise, it just goes to www.gaiaonline.com/journals or something like that, but when you click the my journal tab it goes to your own unique web address~

Also, I agree. It would give us more ideas and insights on Christianity and other topics~

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 pm
I like the idea. Sounds pretty cool. I'm an active member in the guild. I read topics that grab my attention, but I normally just read them and don't post since I don't know much about my religion. I would love to learn more, but it's kinda hard for me. So I just read and learn what I can and when I think I can help give some info on a topic, I do so.

Anyway, all in all, it's sounds like a good idea. I'm actually thinking of creating a music guild and, if I do, I would love to be associated with my favorite guild on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:54 pm
mazuac
Ricette
mazuac
User Image

User Image

Oh! I know why~ You have to go to your journal, and then click on "my journal" otherwise, it just goes to www.gaiaonline.com/journals or something like that, but when you click the my journal tab it goes to your own unique web address~

Also, I agree. It would give us more ideas and insights on Christianity and other topics~
Okay, I got it fixed now. Thanks smile  

Ricette

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 pm
Ricette
mazuac
Ricette
mazuac
User Image

User Image

Okay, I got it fixed now. Thanks smile
No problem ^^
Also, on the topic of this thread, I think I'll contact a mod about this and start some threads about Christian, etc. alliances with other guilds~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:43 pm
I have a guild now! Guys, if you want to, come and join it!? It's called "Refuge - A Christian Guild" There are life issues, prayer requests, testimonials, etc.~ It's still fairly new, but it's off to a nice start! ^^

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items