Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Fertility and Gynecology Subforum
A little worried...but I don't think its serious

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss_cool_danielle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:18 pm
I'm not sure if this is where I can post this but.

Ok...so I shave down there and afterwards it just burned...I probably did it wrong. But then afterwards my v****a got really really dry. So dry it makes me scratch. Help?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:25 am
Dryness was in your v****a or in your pubic area?
Maybe you need to use some shaving gel/soap/creme.  

dark repository

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 am
Hair removal is uncomfortable and itchy for many people. If you don't like it, stick to staying all natural or to trimming.

If you usually shave without discomfort and itching, and this is just a one time thing, then it could just mean you didn't have enough shave gel or something this time. Look for one with aloe or that says "moisturizing" on the label.

As Fire pointed out though, your v****a and your pubic area (where there's pubic hair) are two different things. If your v****a is actually what is itching, then it could either mean that you got soap or shave gel into your v****a or that you have an infection. If your v****a stays itchy for a few days, see an ob-gyn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 pm
My whole v****a is dry...and the minute I get myself lubricated for whatever mood I'm in it doesn't hurt anymore.
But after I shaved the whole inside of it hurts I scratch so much I made myself bleed...I got scared because I thought it was a STD or something and I asked my partner. He got a little offended and told me he didn't have anything. He just said calm down drink some water, and just lay down if it still hurts take some advil (his mom is a RN) But then he said it was probably because I use my toy too much. Which might be true because I did use it for a week straight. But still. I did go to planned parent hood to get checked. But I also went because its the first time I got birth control pills.  

miss_cool_danielle

dark repository

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:17 pm
Woah, it probably hurts because of the excessive scratching. You should go see a doctor right away. If the toy you use is too rough, try using one that's more gentle, but if you've used it before, I don't see why it would hurt you.

Don't know what else to say. What did they told you in planned parenthood??  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Well here's the thing about it. I had to take a urine sample, and said if I get a phone call within two weeks I should probably be worried and if I don't get a phone call then everything is fine...I told them I would call them anyway. Even though I'm on a long hold. So I'll probably call them first thing in the morning  

miss_cool_danielle

miss_cool_danielle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:08 am
-Fire-Aqua-Flames-
Woah, it probably hurts because of the excessive scratching. You should go see a doctor right away. If the toy you use is too rough, try using one that's more gentle, but if you've used it before, I don't see why it would hurt you.

Don't know what else to say. What did they told you in planned parenthood??

Planned parenthood said I didn't have anything. 4laugh  
Fertility and Gynecology Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff