Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 am
Quiet Musings With Xin Yue
Cont. from 'Utter Tube Chaos'
Xin Yue, Kamiko, Lance, Kisuke,
Open Thread RP - 12 Jan 09
(Adult Stage RP)

Thornless Rose
Well, Maxwell would probably have a black ribbon or bow-tie methinks. But it would be glorious to photograph for blackm er, future memories! tooaya! Yes, please join us more often, we do miss you!

Xin Yue: Yes, they are quite small but you do make a grand guardian! *Xin Yue watches the tubes with interest* It will be quite interesting to see how this new group gets along as well, compared to the previous sets....and then some! But, yes...you've seemed quiet lately, has everything been alright? *The pink rat-woman frowns a bit as she continues*

I haven't been around as much to check up on everyone but I always worry that everyone is doing alright...

Byagane319
*flies back in after a shower*Hallo!

Kami-tube: *happily wiggling in Lance's hand. Wiggles at the mousey*

HyTech - Lance
Lance glances up quickly, nodding as enthusiastically as he can - a quick curt nod and a smile. He grips the tube lightly and looks at it. "Yes, I am fine. I sometimes feel a little lonely. I do not see Ciaran as often as I did. I do not know why."

EDIT: Amara is more then welcome to join in now ^^

Byagane319
Kami-tube: *wiggles at all the new people in her own way of greeting*

Bya: *has passed out since Lance has Kamiko*

thyPOPE
Kisuke: ...-rolls around on the floor anxiously, hoping no one's gonna be crushed or something- >w>

Eee, thanks Shimy~ x3 <3

mm, and with the kuppies comes the bonus of GL. -sighs dreamily-

or something with the kitsune. xDD or the koi. >8D

Thornless Rose
Xin Yue: *picks up Kisuke from the floor and holds the tube gently* Well, the kids will be great, I believe. As for being lonely, I think a few of us Hytes have felt that way since hearing of the news of Ciaran and Zaney. While we are quite happy for them, a part of us feels like we've been left behind, I believe....

*The pink mouse is quiet for a few moments, before putting a hand lightly on one of Lance's own.* Of course, if you need anything, or just want to talk, you know I'll be there for you, right? *She replied with a cheerful grin.*

Yeah, Generation will be exciting, although there only seems to be 1 couple candidate so far. biggrin

thyPOPE
Mmhmm~ 8D

...Ju's so adorable. x3 <3 and EEEE HIS SIG <333333333333

Kisuke: -snuggles close to Xin~- :3

Thornless Rose
So then there would be Chrys/Yue babies then? XD

Morning Eni, Jescobe!

Xin Yue: *pets the tube gently* I'm sure you'll grow up to be a wonderful Hyte like all of our friends here!

thyPOPE
Kisuke: -finds himself liking the sweet rat woman. So calming~- <3

Kitsu is a lovely name tooo!~ -sparkles-

k reminds me of uhhh kunimitsu as in uh >___> someone shoot me now >_>

HyTech - Lance
Lance nods a little, eyes glowing a little as his hair flops forward again as he lowered his head. The hand on his own was a shock, and he nearly dropped the tubie as he jumped. His eyes wide, he looked up at the rat-Hyte and looked down again, nodding slowly. "I understand Miss. I... Thank you." He smiled down at the tube and let it down onto the ground again to visit new people.

Thornless Rose
Xin Yue: Not a problem at all Lance. I just wanted you to know that there will be people here for you. *She lowered her tube to the ground as well to let it roam* Please excuse me for a few moments, it seems Rose has burned her lunch. I'll be back in a bit!

(Rose didn't burn her lunch..but she's going to get one! Be back in about an hour!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:52 am
Sofa Snuggles
Lance, Kaisanti, Amara, Kisuke, Xin Yue
Open Thread RP - 13 Jan 09
(Adult Stage RP)

Malhyanth
*Falls off chair laughing at the backreading* Poor Lance! He's been rumbled!

Lance peers out from behind the sofa, an apple stuck in his mouth, an eyebrow raised. "Muurf foo'oo eeemm?" He frowns, having forgot to pull out the apple, and tries again. "What do you mean, exactly?" He frowns, and notices the cutesy faces of the others, and then the Dark Seer Overload, and hides his face again.

Kaisanti
*skitters round and clings to Lance in all her fangirl enthusiasim* heart

lol I should find that chibi I did of 'Kaisan'. (Since my Avi is currently my OC Satoshi... only in a weird outfit... >.> )

Malhyanth
Hiya Chrys ^^ We really need to finish our rp in the Guild don't we X3

Hear's Amara's voice and peers back over the side of the sofa, waving at her a little. He spies other hytes and disappears back over the side of the sofa. He quietly wonders where his Tube-Charges were.

EDIT: *Giggles and waves to Kai* I've been drawing too ^^ I've bought myself a tablet, so I'm getting back into the swing of drawing, lol!

Lance's quiet musings are promptly disrupted by the small fangirl attaching herself to him in the deadly fangirl-cling! "Eeee! What is it?!

Chrystali
Kaaaai~ *nibbles on too!*

*grin* In all good time Malhy, no hurry. whee I did add an autumn leaf to Amara's belongings though. heart

Amara: *catches the sight of something by the couch, her eyes growing wide at the glimpse of pale centaur* ...!! *she carefully moves around the couch before squeaking, covering her mouth in wonder before kneeling and throwing her arms around the Knight's shoulders in an embrace, keeping her excited voice down since it's obvious the other is hiding* Lancelot! Wow, you...you're so handsome!

EDIT: *loops her arm around the fangirling Kai too, giggling at the enthusiasm*

Kaisanti
*Giggles and clings in that obsessed fan-girly manner* O.O *snuggles with Amara too* 4laugh 4laugh

*snugs Chrys*!!!!

Malhyanth
Maxwell, you are so baaaaaad X3

Lance hugs Amara back softly and smiles, blushing as she calls him handsome and shakes his head. "You must be mistaken, for I am not. There are more handsome Hytes here then me!" He motions over the edge of the sofa, where he has set up his reading station. "Maxwell, to some extent, is rather handsome, though I'm not so sure about his attitude sometimes..." Closes his ears off to the words he is speaking to Xin Yue, whilst absently patting his friend/fangirl pet, Kaisanti.

thyPOPE
f-fangirl pet 8D

Kisuke: -rolls out timidly, recognizing the big white horse from yesterday-

EDIT: also kai, i don't care what you say - YOU HAVE FOX PARTS IN REAL LIFE NOW, OKAY? <3

Chrystali
Amara: *gently pokes Lance in the shoulder* I am not mistaken, and I bet - *her eyes shift briefly over to see the object of the Knight's attentions* - Miss Yue would agree! You're the lightest Hyte of us all, and you look so very handsome and gallant. *lifts a slender finger to shush any objections* I'm a damsel, so I know what I'm talking about, okay? See, even the new guys like you! *she smiles over at the tube*

rofl

thyPOPE
Kisuke: -nudges Amara's hoof gently- >w>

-pets Eve- ;w; That sucks~

Malhyanth
*Plays around with the idea of drawing some fanart of Lance* I've found my horse ref, and a nice centaur 'how to'... Perhaps I'll give it a go, then see if I can transfer it to the compi and colour it digitally when I get my tablet, lol!

Lance looks up at Amara with bright eyes, and nods, accepting her words with a heave of his shoulders, indicating a sigh. At Xin Yue's name, his eyes widened, and he took a quick look around to make sure she was no where near to hear Amara's words. It was her turn to be shushed! "Shhh!!!" He picks up the tube carefully and holds it lovingly. "The damsel, she must never find out my true feelings! Do not give me away Amara, I beg of you!

Chrystali
Amara: *brushes her fingers over the tube in Lance's grasp, shaking her head* It's not my place to say. You're the Knight, you have to do the wooing on your own. *she smiles, patting his shoulder, wondering what her brother will think of the newest development with a slightly less innocent consideration*

thyPOPE
Kisuke: -wriggles at Lance and Amara before suddenly going still, realizing that their conversation might be disrupted by his wiggling-

Hi Rose~ >w<

Malhyanth
LOL!!!

Lance lowers his head so that his hair covered his features and nodded, thanking Amara with a soft murmur. His grip on the tube was tight, but his continued to stroke it, holding it close to his chest. "I do not know what to do with myself... I feel so... un-Knightly in my cowardise! Ciaran seems so much better at these sorts of situations compared to me..."

Chrystali
Amara: *tilts her head to regard Lance quietly before resting closer to the centaur, brushing some of his hair back* You know, Ciaran said that a lot about you, too. *she smiles kindly, looping an arm around his armored torso to gently rub his equine back*

I bet finding someone attractive is a scary thing, but Miss Yue is super sweet. She'll be very receptive, and she deserves to know how you feel! Right? You can just ask her out to dinner sometime. *she covers her mouth with a giggle* Or a romp in the leaves, come autumn! Don't be afraid, Lancelot, you're a really great Knight!

Okay, end Amara therapy session, I'm off! xd Be back in an hour~

Chrystali
MAXX. CONSIDER THE SOURCE! rofl Like Amara would mean it that way...I'm not sure she'd even know what a 'romp in the hay' MEANS. *laughing*

Amara: *indignant* I do! But Lancelot is a gentleman and knows that I was referring to the fun that we had when we were younger. *pouts*

HyTech - Lance
Lance glares at Maxx and shakes his head. "You, sir, are sickening! How could you talk of ladies that way!"

Thornless Rose
*pops her head back in* Xin Yue: What's going on? I heard someone yelling...Maxwell, Amara, Lance...what's going on?

Chrystali
Amara: *gently pets Lance's equine half, worrying her bottom lip, but brightening as she spots Xin Yue, carefully standing and skipping over to greet the Valentine Rat* Hi Miss Yue! Oh, it's... *she smiles lightly* Maxx is just being silly, but I'm afraid Lancelot takes it as an affront. He's a goodly sort that way.

Thornless Rose
Xin Yue: Ah, hello Amara! *hugs her friend lightly* So...that's what's going on, isn't it? Hmm... *She purses her lips together in thought* Well, boys will be boys won't they. Hopefully it won't come down to any violence, I'm sure both of them have their reasons for their differing points of view.

Chrystali
Amara: *hugs Xin Yue, pleased* You always smell so nice! *she giggles softly, nodding* I don't think either are a violent type, thankfully. I believe Lancelot is just defending the honor of women. Isn't he a sweetheart? *beams*

EDIT: D: Take care Malhy!

Thornless Rose
Alright Mal, please take care!

Xin Yue: Thanks! You're the second person to say that today to me....the mint must smell quite nice then. :3 And, ah..fighting for women is a very good thing indeed; what a good knight.

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:44 am
Meeting Femi
Lance, Femi, Kisuke
Open Thread RP - 14 Jan 09
(Adult Stage RP)

Malhyanth
*Snugs his Eve* I wish I could help, but I just don't have the kind of money needed to help T^T

I have paint.NET now, so I'm gonna try and make some better banners for my journal X3 The current ones were done in MSPaint, lol!!!

Damn to Ciaran for beating Lance to a leisurely walk in the park!!! Lol!!!

Lance bows graciously to the new Hyte in his presence and takes Femi's hand, giving it a gentle brush of the lips. "Good evening damsel, I must apologise, I am afraid to say I do not believe we have met? My name is Lancelot, but those that know me well have dubbed me Lance. Pray tell me, what name do you go by?"

Kaitaia
You can make some snazzy things in MS Paint, you know. xD

The small meerkat girl smiled up at the centaur, blushing lightly as he took her hand and kissed it gently. "My name is Femi," she said in her sweet voice. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Sir Lancelot!" She didn't feel comfortable addressing him as Lance, he had said that it was what his friends called him, and she had just met him after all!

Malhyanth
*Plays with paint.NET and realises he's in love X3*

Ooooooh, I like the Jackdaw man! Jackdaws have to be the most beautiful of the corvids. Those ice blue eyes are so stunning in their black faces!! If I were to get a bird Hyte, though, it would have to be a Robin or a Blackbird. They are the perfect English songbirds, and I always love seeing a little puffed up robin in winter ^^ So cute... *Starts to think of questing for a birdy* And if I ever quested a fishy, it would have to be a Blackmoor Fantail ^^

Lance smiles at the meerkat woman and bows his head in gratitude to her name. "Aah, Femi. What a beautiful name it is! I must say, I do not believe in the few times I have been to the Hytech structure that I have ever seen you? Do you only visit rarely?"

Kaitaia
Bug eyed fishie!

Ooh. Sale count upped to 4. >w>;;

Eve; D: I hope for the best! <3

Femi's cheeks flushed a little brighter. "Thank you, Sir Lancelot! I'm quite fond of my name." Her smile faltered a little at his question, just for a second. "Sometimes I'm here more often than not, other times its the opposite. I guess I tend to stay on the sidelines, even when I am here."

Malhyanth
Ratek, if you want to do fanart of my ideas, you are more then welcome to ^^ I'd love to see some concept art of my quest ideas. There's a tent bat, maned wolf, caracal, gypsy vanner and gerbil in there at the moment, and I'm thinking I will set up the blackmoor and robin ideas too, so you are MORE then welcome to do arts of any of them ^^ You have an amazing style ^^ *Can't wait for his tablet*

Awww, meer-taurs!! That's so cute X3 But I don't think Gable or Lance would be too thrilled with the idea. He doesn't like Femi in that way X3 He loves another, teehee!!

Lance splutters and humpfs, crossing his arms and glaring at Malhy. "You fail to make my situation any easier!!"

~(A short while later)~

Malhyanth
Refresh if its not worked... I hope it will... ANYWAYS!!!

Lance wanders in, bouquet in hand. He glances around and, seeing Femi, smiles and trots over to her with the pale carnations and deep russet red roses, bowing low and offering them to her. "A birthday gift, my lady! May the coming year bring you much joy and laughter!"

thyPOPE
Ouu, that's gorgeous, Malhy. ;D

Kisuke: -rubs head against Femi contently and flicks his tail against Katsu curiously at the earlicking- ?

Kaitaia
That looks great, Mal~~

Edit; Mal; I can has Femi meerkat chibis? :>

Femi; *smiles as Katsu joins them, then looks up as Lance arrives* Oh! *blushes deeply and stands to take the flowers from him* Thank you! They're lovely!

Malhyanth
Kuppies can still be made to be cute chibis though ^^ I'll have a play with Chibi-Zane, lol!! Its just hard to make a horse thing look cute without making it look TOO much like a horse X3 If that makes ANY sense X3 I'll do just some general 'character' poses. Femi will obviously look cute, Missy a little bit snobby and Zane...

EDIT: Sure Thy ^^ What is your Tanuki's personality like mostly?

Lance bowed his head again and stood straight, pleased that Femi liked the flowers. "I arranged them myself. My father is a bit of a flower geek, so I get to arrange flowers a lot, press them too. I'm most pleased you like them so, they took a fair while to get perfect!" He puffs his chest a little, pleased to have made her happy on her birthday.

Kaitaia
Yay, Femi chibi~~ <33

Femi; She smiled wide, looking up at Lance. "Really? You arrange flowers? Oh, that's wonderful!" She closed her eyes, taking in the smell of the flowers he had given her. "I love flowers."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 am
Cool Cats
Lance, Noelani, Seth, elfgurl1234, Cobalt
Open Thread RP - 07 Feb 09
(Adult Stage RP)

Malhyanth
Teehee! Thanks! It took me so many hours!!! *Feels the need to RP for the first time in ages and is so excited about it*

TAGS
Brothers in Arms - Petite Kitsune
Fresh Air - Chrystali
Tilting Windmills/Apples - AnimeEyeshine

Lance seats himself happily by the window, blade polish and his sword across his foreleg knees with a strip of rag in his hand. He watches the wintery rays of sun play through the naked trees before smiling to himself and returning to his job. His sword had to be perfect for the Weddings. It would be no good appearing with a imperfect weapon. He'd bring disgrace to himself. Setting his things aside for a moment, he pulled out his MP3 and some loud-speakers, only small, and placed them beside him on the windowsill and flicked through to some calming classical music, returning to his task with a soft hum escaping his thoat.

Kuuro Kitten
*flings Noe at you*

-Is sitting casually on the couch reading over some magazines. She looks up to find Lance having seen him a few times here and there. With a shrug she returns to her reading kicking her feet up behind her and munching on her usual melon pan.-

Seth_Avi
Seth padded silently into the Hytech building after his mother, glancing about him to see who's around. He was a full-grown king cheetah by this point, and lately his mom had been squealing something about not being able to wait for him to grow up. It got mildly irritating at times, but he had to admit that he didn't mind the thought either. After all, at least then he'd be be able to talk to everyone.

Spotting a horse man over by the window, the cheetah stalked over curiously. He had only seen one other like him before, but he had been black. "Reow!" he greeted once close enough, watching the Hyte polish his blade with interest. He hadn't seen such an object before.

(reminder of cheetah noise for anyone interested. XD)

Kuuro Kitten
-Notices Seth and gives a wave and wink before returning to her magazine-

Seth_Avi
Deciding it best probably not to disturb the Hyte in his work, Seth turned around in time to catch Noe's greeting to him. He padded over next to the kuppy girl and rested his head on the couch next to her, glancing over at the magazine she was reading. He couldn't make out any of the text yet, but there were certainly a lot of interesting pictures.

Kuuro Kitten
-She chuckles lightly giving him a soft scritching behind his ear moving so he can see all the pretty dresses and models in the picture.- I like hunting and all but I also like fashion. Maybe I should give up hunting to be a model? -She thinks a moment sighing to herself- My friend's going to leave eventually hunting won't seem as fun.

Seth_Avi
Seth gave the kuppy a questioning look. He didn't really know what 'fashion' and being a 'model' went, but could it really be as thrilling as the hunt? Somehow he doubted it. Regardless of the mild confusion, the scratching felt rather good. He flicked his ears contentedly and closed his eyes, very near purring.

Malhyanth
Oop! Sorry guys, Tigger, our kitten, went balistic for a while so I gave him a bit of a chase X3 He's given my wrist a damn good killing XDD

Lance was so engrossed in his task and classical music, he nearly missed the strange cat sound that sounded beside him. He looked up, hand deftly pausing the music to watch the big cat circle away from him towards Noelani. He had to admit, he didn't know the Kuppy that well. He knew of Zane, and had met Eli as a teenager and gotten to know him quite well. He had decided he greatly liked the Kuppy-Twin, but here was their younger sister.

Waving tentatively, he smiled and wiped off the remainder of the polish in some quick, well practiced movements, then placed it back in its sheath for later care and stood, wandering carefully over. He didn't really know if she wanted to be disturbed, so he bowed a safe distance from her and smiled a little.

"Good afternoon mistress. May I join you and your friend?" He indicated the cheetah with a soft smile.

Seth_Avi
(lol, that's fine. Stuff happens. XD Sry bout your wrist though. o.o; You ok?)

Seth's ears perked at the sound of the centaur's approach, and he looked over in time to see the Hyte address them. He certainly was taller than most, but considering his build that was a bit understandable.The big cat slid his face off of the couch and sniffed the new Hyte lightly, committing the scent to memory.

Kuuro Kitten
I got distracted by anime! XD

-Noe looked up with a soft smile stetching a bit before nodding- Oh yes that's fine I don't mind at all.

Malhyanth
Shopping for amusing Vday gifts for my bf is most fun X3 So far I have two Bad Taste Bears for him, and am now looking for a shirt ^^

Lance watched the cheetah sniff him, and carefully lowered himself to his knees, lying comfortably next to the sofa, still at a decent height to talk to Noelani. He outstretched his hand and let the cheetah sniff it, before moving it to tickle him under the chin and smiled. He wondered how much he had missed, being devoted to his studies. Where there many new Hytes running the halls in their baby stages?

"I pleased I can join you... Noelani isn't it?" He continued to tickle the cheetah as he looked up to speak to Noe. His hair was tied back into a loose ponytail, keeping it from his view. He had grown accostumed to tying his hair back since his studies had progressed. It just seemed like the suitable thing to do, as fencing with hair in your eyes would only end in trouble. "How are you today, miss Noe'?"

Seth_Avi
Seth ears flicked back as an automatic purr broke forth from the knight's tickling. It always felt so nice to be scratched and pet, no matter who it was doing it. He shifted his position so that he side of his face was rubbing against lance's hand. "Purr....."

Malhyanth
*Waves at Rose and Xin Yue* We need to set up an RP between Xin Yue and Lance X3 I think they should meet up properly in Guild RP X3

Lance tilts his head at the cheetah and grins, using his fingertips to get a better tickle-rub on the cheetah'd cheek.

Seth_Avi
(Ok, just going back to script style since we're in thread. XD)

Seth: *sits down on the floor next to Lance* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *still purring*

Hello, Lance. ^_^ Seth's been pestering you too, eh? *tosses a piece of bacon to the cat* I imagine he'll be fairly chatty after today.

Seth: *snatches up the bacon* whee

Malhyanth
Teehee, that is my script style X3

Lance looked up at the owner of the cheetah and smiled, shaking his head. "He's not bothering me. I'm pleased to make friends." Leaves the cheetah alone as he eats, knowing he'd get annoyed if someone bothered him when eating.

elfgurl1234
(I hate you. XD Jk, lol.)

Seth: *doesn't take the long to finish the bacon* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *lays down next to Lance contentedly* cool

Kamileunaire
*lurks* ninja

Cobalt: *slides in, Youhei not seeming to be with him as he looks about, perking as he spies Seth, and a Hyte similar to the one he had met the other day*

elfgurl1234
Seth: *spies Cobalt, but decides not to move other than flicking the end of is tail back and forth* .... *not sure whether to spring or not*

Malhyanth
Hahaha, don't hate me because Lance is awesome and inspires me X3 Oh, and Rose, I'll set up our RP tomorrow. I've been sat on my butt too long and now I need a break ^^ If I come back online tonight I'll do it tonight, but I doubt I will.

Lance smiles at his new friend and strokes the Hyte contentedly, hating the fact he has to leave now. "I shall return, my feline friend, I'll come back and share more tickles with you again soon!"

elfgurl1234
Seth: sad Reow. *translated: Bye*

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:11 am
Meeting Kaede
Lance,
Open Thread RP - 09 Feb 09
(Adult Stage RP)

Malhyanth
*Pootles through* Howdy thread ^^

Yes Belle, the snow here is EXTREMELY heavy!!! Its been up to 8 inches where my parents are, but up here, only about 2-4 inches. It was enough to make my bunny though, so I'm happy!!!

Lance stalks into the thread as well, a comb in hand and towel around his neck as he brushes out his tangled hair. His face is a slight frown and his amber-gold eyes distant as he turns something over in his mind. Coming to a hault by a window, he sits and stares out, continuing to untangle his hair. Under his breath, he mutters about the wintery conditions outside.

x_Nata_x
Awww <3 That's so sweet of them! And no problem Chrys -- you're busy, it's more than understandable. 3nodding

Kaede: It is very nice to meet you also, Miss Amara. <3 *takes her hand, shaking it* You are quite pretty yourself. <3

Chrystali
Yeah, I'm working and headachey so more not here than present. sweatdrop

Amara: *shakes Kaede's hand happily, glancing sidelong at the muttering, spotting Lance, looking as though to call him over but instead wearing a wistful smile, looking back to Kaede* We patched babies have to stick together, right? *takes a seat by the koi, extending her leg and tracing over one of her own markings* You're very sweet! n_n The girls will be flocking to you for your kindness.

Malhyanth
*Waves*

Lance glances over at a familiar voice and waves, pulling out the last knot from his long platinum blond hair before tucking the comb into a pocket and walking over, gently ruffling his hair with the towel. He smiles at Amara and the mer-Hyte she is talking to, also noticing a Shiba-Inu Hyte racing around a little further away, wondering why she seemed to be so familiar.

"Evening, miss Amara. How have you been! I must say, you look stunning today! I have not seen you in so long, how are you?"

x_Nata_x
Kaede: *glances at Lance also, watching him curiously for a few moments before shifting his attention back to Amara, admiring the pattern on her legs and smiling* Yes, we'll have to stick together. *flushes a little at her statement about the girls flocking to him* I don't know about that... I was just stating the truth. *smiles a little hesitantly at her* You are very pretty.

*blinks again when Lance approaches, listening politely*

Chrystali
*HUGS MALHY*

Amara: *tucks her ears into her wavy hair, blushing lightly* Oh, I...I'm just Amara! You are very sweet, Kaede. *smiles warmly to him before looking up to Lance, carefully manuevering to her hooves to hug the centaur* Hello Lancelot! *she squeaks a little at his praise, looking between the two males with bright cheeks* Must be National Flattering Day!

Lancelot, this is Kaede. He and Kamiko-*waves again to her darling Shiba Inu friend*-are our newest darlings! *turns her smile back to the koi* Kaede, this is my friend Lancelot, he's a Knight!

x_Nata_x
Kaede: *extends his hand to Lance, dipping his head respectfully* Sir Knight.

Malhyanth
*Is hugged so furiously, he turns blue for a moment, but hugs back just as strongly*

Happy Bday Shimy ^^

Lance smiles and hugs his friend back, remembering the fun they had as children in the autumn. He bowed to Kaede, and accepts the hand offered, shaking it firmly. "Young sir! Such manners and so young! I am impressed by these new 'darlings', as you so call them, Amara!! You have done well to find such fine young squires and damsels! Lance winked at Kaede, a smile to his lips as he chuckles.

Chrystali
Have fun Shimy! heart

*giggles* It's all out of love, Malhy~

Amara: *smiles fondly between the two, nodding her agreement* I was very lucky indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm
Journal Entry 4 - Lance's Adult Stage Thoughts
Lance
Journal Entry - 25 Dec 08 ((Based on items received over Christmas Time))

Journal Entry 4 - Written by Lance

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I know Diary, I pretty much just said Merry Christmas to myself, but nevermind, it was fun anyway! I thought I would write today to talk about how I received five new little lives into my room! I was given some... Interesting presents from people in Hytech today.

Anyway, the first Christmas present I received was this little Lyte, which I dubbed Cardok. He arrived on my doorstep on the 19th Dec.
User Image
This is how I found him:

Lance had been out playing in the snow with fellow Hytes for so many hours, his fingers had gone numb and his cheeks were rosy. His hiar was windswept and sodden with snowballs, but he didn't care. Making his way through to the dorms, he had striped off his wet coat, scarf and jumper, and nearly tripped over the pale present set outside his room door. Righting himself and the present, he heard dark mutterings from within.

Eyes wide, Lance picked it up and opened his room door, closing it firmly behind him. Walking to his desk, he set down the present. On the label, there were the words 'You Have Been Deemed NAUGHTY, From Chrystali'. Fully confused, Lance placed it on one of his many book shelves, leaving it to happily settle into its new nock.

So that was the first one! Anyway, next day, on the 20th Dec, I found Lucan, my second present!
User Image
I found him like this:

After returning home after a great day spent Christmas shopping, Lance was overloaded with various presents for family and friends. He was so overloaded, he failed to notice the small pale present set outside his door, in the same place as yesterday. He didn't notice it at all, that is, until he tripped over it and fell through his door. He could have sworn, as he lay sprawled on his bedroom floor, that there was a distinct sound of peeping laughter coming from the box, but he ignored this idea. Picking up all of his presents first and setting them to the side for later perusal and wrapping, Lance returned to his door and the pale present.

He picked it up and gave it a harsh shake. Something bounced within. Lance glared at it, and took it to his bookcase, where the other one was sat. Placing them next to each other, he looked at the tag on this one. There was a note as well. The label read 'You Have Been Deemed NAUGHTY, From Xin Yue & Rose'. The note read:

'The HyTech goddess of orange hearts wishes Lance and Mal the best for the holiday season and hopes to meet them both properly one day soon!'

Confused as to who this was referring to, Lance patted it and returned to his present. He would swear, later, that there were mischevious mutterings coming from that side of his room...

So yes, that was number two! Two days later, number three arrived. Azreal was to emerge at a later date.
User Image
This was how I found it:

Lance was just waking up, his early morning routine set out before him. After doing his stretches and exercises, he decided it was time to head for the kitchen to get some breakfast. As he slipped on a soft white shirt, he opened his door and left the room... To trip head first into the opposite wall of the corridor! On the floor below him, another pale present! Glaring at it with vehemence, he scooped it up and read the label; 'You Have Been Deemed NICE, From Lady Evelyn Nyte'. Well! If he had been deemed Nice, why the hell was he being tripped over by it!

Sighing, he pushed open his door and took the hopefully last annoyance to his bookshelf, where he was sure the other two presents had drawn closer together. Sifting them apart for what felt like the sixth time running, he placed the 'Nice' present into the middle of them. Whatever these things were, they were certainly causing him issues! He still had a grazed knee from the last one!

So, three already, but that was nothing compared to the horror that errupted this morning! Two more presents had found their way to the inside of my door, and they contained Mini-Max and Mini-Ju.
User Image
However, all that was left of the presents when I awoke, all five, I might add, were wrapping and labels, and an awefully messing room!

Christmas morning, and it certainly hadn't started out quite as Lance had been expecting. His alarm went off, and startled him so much, he fell out of bed. Someone had tampered with the volume, and it was now blaring out of the speakers and shaking the windows in his room. Reaching out, trying to cover his ears at the same he switched off the radio alarm and sat up, looking around. The room was a mess. Luckily, whatever had decided to make the mess had been thoughtful enough to leave his precious books and desk papers alone. However, clothes, toiletries and any other loose fittings had been thrown around the room. Bemused, Lance looked around his room, completely at a loss for words.

A tap on his wrist startled him into looking down. Two strange little deer creatures (later to be named Mini-Ju and Azreal), were staring up at him just as confused. He was about to speak when there were fits of giggles from under his bed. Frowning, he looked over the edge at the same time as the two 'Nice' Lytes, and promptly had three 'Naughty' Lytes launch themselves at him. Lance cried out and fell back, watching the three scarper away. He looked to the two simply sat beside him and shrugged. They shrugged back. He sighed.

Today was going to be a long day.

So that is how I came to have these Lytes. The Naughty ones are currently caged away in a washing up crate with a number of heavy books onto so they can't escape. I'll have to talk to Julien and Maxwell how to control them... Probably just Julien...

Christmas love,

Lance <3

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 am
Journal Entry 5 - Lance's Adult Stage Thoughts
Lance
Journal Entry - 26 Jan 09 ((Based on an item received over Chinese New Year))

Journal Entry 5 - Written by Lance

Happy CNY!

I was coming home today when I found a small package and note outside my door! This is what it held:

User Image

A really cute bunny-pop, eh? I think its for Chinese New Year, as I can see dragons and the zodiac on its limbs and ears. I know it is the Year of the Ox this year, but he's cute all the same. The note was from Xin Yue!! CNY would have passed me by if it wasn't for this cute little critter. Her birthday is soon... She's a rat because of the CNY last year... Year of the Rat. She's pretty. Her note said this:

I hope you enjoyed the Chinese New Year and here's to a grand Year of the Ox!

~Xin Yue

She's so sweet! I've placed the note in my scrapbook and the little Bunny-pop on my desk, propped against the wall. It goes missing every now and then. My pesky Lytes really shouldn't be trusted in this room on their own...

Anyway, must run, goodbye Diary!

Lance <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 am
Journal Entry 6 - Lance's Adult Stage Thoughts
Lance
Journal Entry - 14 Feb 09 ((Based on an items received over Valentines))

Journal Entry 6 - Written by Lance

Wow!

Valentines is possibly the most hectic time of the year I've ever known! I wasn't around last year to witness it. That was Xin Yue's time; me and Ciaran came afterward, but still! Wow! The wedding, Bytes, and presents for unexpected places!

The wedding was amazing! Stunning!! Colton and Philomena and Gyasi and Isoke... Admittedly, two couples I never really had the joy of meeting properly, were wed on Valentines Day. I was asked to participate, and was overjoyed. I was a Grooms' Man for Gyasi! I polished my blade and wore expensive clothing! It was great. Here's my outfit I wore. My father took a picture before I left!

User Image

Pretty smart, don't you think? I liked it, the outfit is a little freer then my current 'Knights' costume. I think I will wear shirts like this more often, and the waistcoat was just extravagant! All the ladies in their dresses were beautiful too! Philomena was just to die for in her wedding dress! It was an all round beautiful day! My father took some photos, and I presented to the pair in beautiful golden frames. Here are some smaller copies!

User Image User Image

Beautiful!

Anyway, diverting away from the amazing wedding, I received some pretty great presents myself over the Valentines period!

User Image

This little critter was given to my father by Naotsuki, but he believed it would be better looked after in my hands! He's such a cute little creature! I believe his is a... Flitty... Or a Flitten... No, its telling me its a KittyFlit! I've named him Galahad, and he seems to agree to it! He's really cute and snuggles with me during the night. I often wake to him on my face or nibbling my toes. Its strange, but I like him.

Another amazing present I received with my father are my two Betta fish, Arthur and Guinevere.

User Image User Image

I bought them a huge fish tank and it is situated along one of the walls in my bedroom, close to the bed so at night, I can watch them swim around. They are gorgeous, and they seem to love their castle ruins that I places in their tank!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I bought a few extra fish at the same time, so I hope I will be able to photograph them at some point to add to this Diary entry!

It was a great Valentines, Diary! I hope to share more with you!

Lance <3

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Journal Entry 7 - Lance's Adult Stage Thoughts
Lance
Journal Entry - 19 Feb 09 ((Based on an items received from Kaitaia and Femi))

Journal Entry 7 - Written by Lance

I got the most beautiful, stunning shock today. Having been out for lunch with my father, I returned home to find a small bag on my bedroom door's handle. I remember looking at it with intrigue, and, seeing a note, read it.

Dear Lance,

A gift from Kaitaia and Femi

I thought to myself, 'why would I be getting presents from Femi? After all, I don't really know her! However, I took the bag inside, noting how heavy it is compared to its looks. Sitting by the bed, I open the bag to find this:

User Image

Carefully engraved with my name, the photo album come scrap book was beautiful! The pages were decorated amazingly, with silver edges that make it look like a pure silver-grey block from the outside. However, I note that the bag still holds some weight to it. Placing the album to the side, I fish around in the bag once more. What I find, astonishes me further:

User Image

A pendant, celtic knot design with a pure aquamarine gemstone embedded in it. The silver chain it hangs from is thick and weighty, a nice feel, cool and thick. My eyes filled, and I couldn't help myself but let those few tears fall. It was such a beautiful gift, so thoughtful! I place it around my neck, and I have not taken it off since! It is just... astonishing!

Lance <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 pm
Journal Entry 8 - Lance's Adult Stage Thoughts
Lance
Journal Entry - 13 Jul 10
Based upon moving into his new flat, by himself!

Journal Entry 8 - Written by Lance

Dear Diary,

Things have gone smoothly. With my father's help, I have managed to move all of my stuff from his house and my dorm room at Hytech into my new flat! Its a cozy little set up; one bedroom with a specially made bed for my unusual frame, a lounge and dining room combined, a large kitchen and a spacious bathroom, altered to accommodate my size and shape. I am, after all, a good 6'7, and that is hard to accommodate!

Considering the menagerie of critters that are constantly skittering about my abode, I must admit when my father left to return to his own home, I was rather saddened. I have been alone a lot, never really interacting with others, save my Black Knight, but I have had to learn to live without him. His is not only my Black Knight any more. He has others that need him and dote on him, love him even. I... I do not really have that. I accept it, yes; I do not like it.

Things have been difficult since I stopped seeing my... the Black Knight. He was my brother-in-arms, but he never really wanted that title, I don't think. He did not train with me often, nor did he seem to enjoy it when he did. Perhaps it was not the calling he wished. After all, these times do not seem to need Knights of the Round Table to protect them. I sigh in forlornness at this point. My existence... seems to be a farce.

It is with a heavy heart that I am inclined to believe that this world does not need a Knight, however, I am inclined to believe that there is a need for the teachings of the Knight to be passed on, in a new form, to those younger then myself. The youth of today is difficult. They have little discipline, and that is something that I have always been taught and told to obey, for self preservation and for future advancement. Disciplining oneself is hard, but most rewarding. It is at this juncture that I see it as a viable alteration to my Knightly duties. I am still aiding those less fortunate, those that have not had a Knight's training, but I am giving it in a way that will instil discipline and good manners and etiquette to those that may wish to learn it! I am also good with my weapons, and would love to teach the art of fencing to those that wanted it, as well as ornamental weapon care.

The more I think on this, the more I see it as something I could do. I wish to return to Hytech, now that I am struck out on my own, to lay down the foundations of this possible career, perhaps talk with the scientists there. They may be able to direct me in this course.

Until we meet again, dear diary.

Lance

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 pm
A Return To Hytech
Lance, (Banyan), Esper, (Yorick), Dacj, Ciaran, Seth
Open Thread RP - 13 Jul 10
(Adult Stage RP)

Malhyanth
I'm even worse, poor Lance hasn't seen the light of day in nearly 2 years x.x Well! Lets start now shall we!!

Lance : *Wanders up to the doors of HyTech, feeling somewhat nervous. He had been absent from the place since becoming an 'adult', and after moving all of his stuff into his new one bed flat, he had sort of lost track of time, and friendships! He knew it would happen, after all, it wasn't exactly unusual, but he felt somewhat apprehensive, coming back. Satchel under arm, iPod linked to his soft belt, classical music pouring from the buds, he stepped through the automatic doors and looked around, wandering who was about.*

Syrcaid
Banyan: *idly flings a glittery paper throwing star at Lance* Cupid ran out of arrows. *teases and gives a little wave*

Chrystali
Yorick: *steps carefully out of the kitchen, various fruit slices kabobed on his claws; pineapple, strawberries and apples chief amongst them* Hm? *samples one of the pineapple wedges, his long tail settling around his feet, more taken with the glittery paper star being thrown than anything else* Shooting star!

Epine de Rose
Esper: >.> *Ninja modes over the top of the pool, not quite present yet but ever curious as to who her foreign Hytech companions might be.*

Malhyanth
Yeah, I don't think it has been that often ^^''' Maybe I popped in once or twice to prove I am still alive, but not much more then that XDD

Lance : *Shocked a little by the flung paper star, he catches it as it bounces off his chest and looked it over, noting the glitter coming loose over his fingers, using his other hand to pull the iPod buds from his ears and smile back at the female Rat Hyte. She looked a little like Xin Yue, but that could simply be the similarity of the animal species. He waved a little with his fingers as he put the iPod away in his shirt pocket, and approached, a little cautiously, the loudness of his hooves on the hard-floor conspicuous and resounding* Good morn', my lady. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you before, so I believe. *He bowed a little, lowering his head and placing a hand on his stomach, taking one of her hands in his own and giving it a light kiss.* I am dubbed Lance. What, may I ask, is your name?

Epine de Rose
Esper: *Will totally hire an architect to construct mini viaducts?* 8D

Malhyanth
For now, I'm sure Lance would be willing to let her ride his back, if she was so inclined?

Lance : *Notices the lionfish mer girl, and smiles, taking a few steps forward.* So many new faces I have never yet met! I am so far behind! *He bowed once more with a soft smile.* As you may have heard, I am Lance.

Epine de Rose
@Chrys - It would probably depend on the mer? I would say that that would work depending on how long their tail was and how strong the fish scales were, some may be too sensitive to slither about like a snake and may not have the flexibility in terms of shape? As a lion fish, Esper might have some difficulties given the type of tail she'd have since she has a lot of 'spines' around her front and back.

Esper: *Pulls over Lance's accent for a few moments, coiling her hair around her finger tip thoughtfully before extending her free hand.* A pleasure to meet you, I'm Esper. n_n

Malhyanth
Lance : *Takes the offered hand and gives it a soft kiss as before with Banyan, and smiles again, lowering himself once he released the dainty hand, to lay beside the pool. Being such a large horse breed, he was tall beside the water, but at least it wouldn't give him as much neckache looking down to the ornamental merHyte.* It is very nice to meet you, Lady Esper. It has been many a moon since I meet a merHyte! You, I must say, are a shining example of one! *He smiled a little wider, showing some tooth, but still holding on to the gentle, shy nature of the action.*

AnimeEyeshime
Dacj: *unable to request quipping her way into the conversation now* What about not-so-shining examples? Tsq'ali'fhtagen Dacj'hai'gotha, spawn of Cthuyule, at your service~ *wiggles her tentacles, clubs waving to both Lance and Esper*

Epine de Rose
Aw, he really is sweet! *Giggles* He's so old school with the chivalry. <3

Esper: *Blinks in surprise and inspects her hand for a few moments before flushing with delight, oh she'd never been greeted like that before!* Oooh, so complimentary. Does everyone introduce themselves in such a manner here? *Heaves herself up onto the edge of the pool, leaning more so on her hip as she sits down than her backside. She'd long since discovered that sitting on her spines was a touch bothersome, particularly when she had no time to 'fold' them.* So strange but not a bad strange, a very noble quality indeed! You are not such a bad looking hyte yourself, nyah? But I do not say you are far behind in learning new names, I only arrive very short while ago - about...a week ago, I think?

Malhyanth
Aww Chrys! I did not mean to leave him out, I just wasn't sure how to interact with him! Also, last time they met, Yorick ran away from Lance because of his sword ^^'''' Please feel free to leap in! I do apologise if I made you feel left out!

Lance : *He smiles at the newer merHyte, as well as the other, a strange tentacled being, though, in her own way, equally beautiful and it was to her his next words were directed.* My Lady, all flowers have their own uniqueness, and you are no different in your beauty. Do not let your difference in appearance deter you. I myself am much unlike others here; there is but one other like myself, whom you may know. *His face fell but a smidgen as he remembered his dark counterpart, but he did not let the memory deter him from getting to know others.* There are not many like myself, dear Lady. I was brought up as a Knight, and my training was strict in the art of mannerisms and etiquette. I know no other way to greet those I am not familiar with. Those I am have taught me to be less formal, but still, it is hard to be so.

AnimeEyeshime
Dacj: *grins widely at the very common reaction to her full name* Usually people just call me 'Dacj' for short. There're only a couple people I've met who can pronounce the whole thing, so you're not alone in your assessment...

*she turns more thoughtful at Lance's words--she doesn't think she's ever met Ciaran, but she knows the other centaur is in a relationship with Zane...whom she's also seen precious little of* I've heard of him, though not had the pleasure of meeting him. I'm part of the kuppy family; Mena raised me as her own. So Eli and Zane and Noe and Missy are all my siblings. *she's fairly sure Lance has met at least one of them*

Epine de Rose
Esper: *Appears to consider these words and his explanation for a few moments, musing over his upbringing and more interestingly his occupation.* I had always thought that the Knighthood was from a medieval time period, I did not know that knights continued to exist beyond performance pieces. *Smiles and leans forward a little to inspect his crest* Most peculiar and most interesting, you must be proud of your upbringing no? Tis a very unique occupation to have selected, if I do say so myself. *She returns her attention to Dacj momentarily and scrunches up her nose before nodding.* I am Greek, very small chance I will say your name properly...better to say "Dacj", then I avoid embarassment... I thank you for your consideration in this. *Smiles just a touch sheepishly.*

Malhyanth
Aww, that sounds a bit rough x.x I was supposed to have graduated from Uni this year and begin job hunting, but my university failed to tell me in my second year that I was missing 15 credits from them losing some of my work. I am now having to go back to repeat a module that I should have had to do before I could go on to my third year x.x Its so damned frustrating, as they won't take the work I have done, instead insisting I go back in September for 1 day a week for 1 semester, which means I can't get a full time job yet x.x As for Amara RP, it should be fun! I think the 'handsome' comment was his teenage stage? I can't remember though.

EDIT : YAY KITSUNE *Snugs*

Lance : *He listens intently to Dacj, thankful she provided a much shorter name for his poor head to register. His face fell a little at the mention of the kuppy that won his... the Black Knight's heart. It had been his own folly, being away so long as to not step in sooner.* Yes, I am aware of your parents, and siblings. I was a groom's man for Isoke and Gyasi, whose marriage was also on the same day as your parents! *He rubbed his hand idly over the material of his satchel.* It has been many a week, month even, since I saw any of them, however. *At Esper's words, he smiled a little more broadly; a subject he could talk on, though, in turn, this also brought him sadness.* The life of a Knight is a hard one, and I am very honoured by my upbringing. I have had a good start in life, and I am skilled in many tasks, as well as able to slide into most situations. However, there is little call for Knights in these times, and it is sad to see the teachings I hold so dear become less then intrigues to those unaccustomed to the ways. *He pondered a moment, but fell silent, his musings confused and unsure. What was his direction now?*

Petite Kitsune
X3 Can I PM you rightquick, Malhy? heart I has something in mind.

Ciaran: *he hadn't been around in awhile... and so as he entered, he looked a bit unsure, faintly sullen; his thick black hair tightly braided back and his tabard and tunic replaced by something lighter and more comfortable against the summer heat. Would anyone even remember him?*

AnimeEyeshime
Dacj: *agrees with Esper good-naturedly* I think about the only people who could manage my name would be speakers of consonant-clustered languages. R'lyehian is not an easy thing to speak... And really it's only my older brother who even tries to bluster over my full name when he's angry with me~

*she notes Lance's reaction to the litany of her siblings, and wonders why--well, that'd be something to find out in the future* I'm a fairly recent addition, just last Christmas. I've hardly even seen half my family, really. *it's something that's always bothered her, but what can you do? She had her mother and Eli and Phoebe and everyone, so it wasn't as if she was alone at all--she had no right to complain, really* But I guess that's just par for... *trails off when she glimpses Ciaran, and figures this will be interesting*

yay Ciaran <3

Epine de Rose
Esper: Hmm... *Swishes the end of her tail against the surface of the water and mulls over Lance's words, acutely aware of his uncertain tone.* There is always a place for a knight in the world, you need only find an avenue for it. I do not think you can joust any more, nor challenge someone to a duel but who is to say you cannot promote this etiquette and good behaviour in others? *Waves her hand just a touch and extends it to prod at his shoulder.* Where I come from, there are finishing schools that teach good manners to ladies, who is to say this cannot be the same for men, nyah? I would say that many men would be interested in such schooling if they knew it could woo a pretty lady, or at least this is what I -

*She seems to fall silent as she catches sight of Ciaran and deliberately looks back and forth between both he and Lance.* Ah, there is another one with legs such as yours! *Claps her hands together appreciatively and nods towards him, yelping as she loses her balance. Nevertheless, she promptly slides her hands back to the edges of the pool and unceremoniously sits down in a much firmer manner, even if her spines do bend in an uncomfortable manner. Unfortunately, she hasn't quite grasped that this was the individual Lance had been making reference towards.*

Seth_Avi
*had been reading in a side room, but upon hearing all of the chatting in the main area decided to come out and investigate. There were a lot of familiar faces about; several of which he had not seen for quite some time. Since Lance, Dacj, a the new Mer seemed to be otherwise occupied, he decided it might be best to greet Ciaran first* Hello, Ciaran. Long time no see. ^_^ Doing well?

Malhyanth
Wuh-oh X333 Also, Kit, I dunno if this is happening for you too, but I've not received any more messages from you over MSN? I don't know if you have seen any more, but I've not received them ^^'' Something must be happening, as I believe this has happened before between us on here!

Lance : *He nods to Dacj's comments and smiled as Esper added her part to his musings, allowing the thought to wash over him. He himself had considered such an occupation as a... continuation of his own teachings. He had shown such a path to the young Akita Hyte when she had been young, and he had heard rumours she really was fighting crime now, as she had always dreamed. He was sharply baulked out of his musings, however, when a number of voices reached his ears that spoke of the same person having entered. His shoulders snapped back, his ears laid straight down on his skull in the mannerism of the horse whose DNA he shared. It was a unintended motion, but it was instinct, and instinct was still difficult to control, despite his training. He looked to Esper, who seemed to have become overly enamoured with the fellow centaur having entered. Seth had appeared from somewhere, and had greeted Ciaran first. Lance braved to turn his head, and so saw his dark counterpart.* Indeed... it appears there is. The only other. Ciaran...

Petite Kitsune
I'll PM you in a sec, then, Malhy, hehe. X3 Sorry for the problems!

Ciaran: Hello, everyone. *his eyes fell on Lance, and his stomach flopped over... his eyes closed a moment, his ears perking forward, perhaps... hopeful?* ... Lance... *softly* Hello...

Malhyanth
Sorry! Not sure what happened there! If you have AIM, I know that is working a'ok!

Lance : *A small hand gesture was all Lance could manage as he looked at his Black Knight. He seemed just as quiet and withdrawn as he always had, perhaps more so now, he couldn't decide. Then again, Lance knew himself to be vastly different to how he once was as a child. He had been the big kid then, the one to look after them both, and also the outrageous one when it came to Knight games, and to their lessons. He have been a bit forth-right. Perhaps that was why they had drifted so? Perhaps Ciaran needed a quieter counterpart? Taking a deep, softly shuttering breath, Lance bowed his heads to his female companions with a soft 'excuse me, ladies', before getting to his hooves and slowly taking some steps toward his old friend. His voice held more conviction then he felt when he spoke.* Ciaran. Long time no see, old friend. How are you?

AnimeEyeshime
Dacj: *glances between the two centaurs, and senses this is a reunion that needs as few interruptions as possible--and, since Esper's already bound to one spot, that means she'll focus on getting Seth out of the way. Attempting to give the cheetah a significant glance - one in the realm of 'get the hell over here and don't ask questions' - she adds in an insistent finger waggle beckoning Seth over to where Esper sits in the pool. She'll make death glares at him next if he doesn't get her cryptic messages*

Petite Kitsune
Ciaran: *he moved slowly toward Lance, feeling a little bit... skittish. He didn't understand why, but since everyone had gone away, it was as if some sort of strange instinct had come to the fore and left him... afraid, lonely. He had never been good at being alone when he wanted company... and now, looking at Lance, he felt all the old clinginess come rushing back, from his childhood* ... Lance. It... it has been a long time. *he lifted a hand, pushing back a few strands of dark hair* ... I am well. You look well, also... *his voice was quiet, his ears forward, his red eyes not quite meeting Lance's as they made small talk*

Malhyanth
Lance : *Almost lets loose a whimper as Seth was beckoned away, leaving he and his counterpart alone in the foyer of the Hytech building. His stomach leapt into his mouth, and his human-half of spine shivered, the withered of his horse-half twitching in anxiety. His ears were still laid back, and his face was a little flushed.* Should we...? *Lance motioned to the sofa area, and started to lead the way.* I must say I am doing well. I have recently moved into my own flat. Its large for any normal creature, but for myself, I think it will take some getting used to. What of yourself? Last I heard you were with-- *At this he faltered a little in his speaking, but corrected himself quickly, hoping it did not seem to apparent to the Black Knight.* ...You are with Zane, am I correct?

Petite Kitsune
Ciaran: *he followed Lance, his hooves light against the ground, and he listened earnestly to the explanation. His own life had been... rougher than that, it seemed. His expression was shuttered, his eyes quiet and observant. He felt... at home, listening to that voice. It really hadn't changed too much from their childhood, had it...? But then Lance said something about Zane, and a sharp jolt of pain went through his poor heart, his eyes closing. His chest clenched* ... I... I was. He has not been with me for a long time... I have been living outdoors, or closer to it than an apartment anyway... Alone. *he shuddered involuntarily, looking away*

Malhyanth
Lance : *Looks up in surprise, his chest constricting with that news. He had been living outside? Why hadn't he tried to contact anyone for somewhere to stay? He reached out almost instinctively and laid a hand on Ciaran's shoulder, gripping tightly, before raising the hand to Ciaran's face to make the Knight look at him.* You mean to tell me you have nowhere to stay? *His frown was less harsh then it was worried. His eyes were soft, and his tone gentle, but still there was a tightening of the brows, and a down-turn to the usually smiling lips.* I refuse to let my comrade fall into despair. I insist you stay with me, until you have a place of your own to call home. *There seemed little use to argue with the slightly broader centaur. He saw, before him, someone that needed help. It didn't matter to him that it was another that was once his Knightly brother. There was no disgrace here, no retraction of brotherly assistance. Lance still saw Ciaran as a friend, no matter how little had been done over recent times to keep that bond intact. It was a bond that was deeper then that. He still had photos of their younger times. He would not let his friend fall. His hand dropped quickly as he realised he had left it there perhaps a fraction too long.* I... I apologise. But I insist, brother, that you come with me to stay, at least until such a time that you are able to continue on your way. I am sure you have many plans and designs for your life?

Petite Kitsune
Ciaran: *he was quiet as he looked up at Lance, let that warm hand turn his cheek, and he didn't speak, his hands still at his side. The thought of living with Lance was... a good one. Being so close was something he hadn't imagined in a long, long time, and he watched those golden eyes with his own serious scarlet ones, his dark mane shading some of the dark expression that had taken them* ... If you wish, I would be glad to come and stay with you. I had plans and ideas, but... they seem to have fallen to ashes, brother, so... Perhaps it could help me to get back onto my hooves, to go back to you and where everything began. *his serious, stern lips turned upward into a small smile*

Malhyanth
Lance : *The Knight smiled and nodded his head, calmed after his loud out-burst. He felt sorry for his companion, but also, somewhat happy. He had his brother-in-arms back, somewhat, and he could finally enjoy his new home, now that it would have another within its walls. It was a clinical and solitary place, all by himself. He hardly used the lounge, keeping away from its white washed walls with black framed images and black furniture. It was not a place for one solitary person to be.* I would have it no other way, brother. *Lance said, bowing his head to the other centaur as he stepped around the sofa daintily and made his way to the kitchen. It had changed very little from what he remembered as a child, bar a lot more alternative fruits and foods in the nooks and crannies for the obviously expanded population of Hytech now. He selected a few fruits from a conveniently placed fruit bowl, making sure to pick up an apple... or three... and then returned to the sofa area and settled himself down, motioning for Ciaran to follow suit, if he so wished, tempting him with the red apple.* Come, brother, talk with me. We have much to catch up on, do we not? *He flashed a dazzling smile, his first true smile for many a week since he had moved to his own apartment. In his cheeks the little dimples that had been there since childhood showed, and he looked to Ciaran imploringly; 'please be my friend again', those eyes said, and he waggled the apple a little, to try and ease the tension between them.

Petite Kitsune
Ciaran: *Though he didn't know if he should, he did let Lance tempt him to the couch with the apple. It was... Lance, as he had been when they were young, all warm smiles and dimples and comfort, and he let himself move and curl up on the sofa, tucking long legs beneath him as he reached out to steal the apple, watching his brother with a reserved smile on his face* We do have much to talk on... It's a bit strange being with you again, you know. *he twisted the apple's stem*

Sukku, ILU. heart I just laughed far louder than I should have...

Malhyanth
Lance : *He smiled again as Ciaran was tempted by the apple, and remained seated on the floor where he had positioned himself. It was fine for him, he found it comfortable enough, the carpet soft on his joints. He nodded in return to the sentiment, and allowed himself a little sigh of appreciation as to the time that had passed.* It has indeed been far too long, though I will hold my hands up bare to the blame. I... have not been as forth-coming as I should have been. I have not been there for you, brother. I will not say contrary to you, in feeling... bizarre at this meeting, but I will not renounce it. It is a good thing, this meeting. I can feel it in my very bones. We are brothers-in-arms, Ciaran, and we should not have departed as we did, with few exchanges and less acknowledgement. Again, I will hold my hands bare to this also. *Lance smiled and watched the twisting of the apple stem, himself taking from his scavenging a bite of pear.*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:46 pm
A Return To Hytech Cont.
Lance, Ciaran
IM RP - 16 Jul 10
(Adult Stage RP)

tehamazingbunneh 12:36 am
(00:36:44): Lance : *He smiled again as Ciaran was tempted by the apple, and remained seated on the floor where he had positioned himself. It was fine for him, he found it comfortable enough, the carpet soft on his joints. He nodded in return to the sentiment, and allowed himself a little sigh of appreciation as to the time that had passed.* It has indeed been far too long, though I will hold my hands up bare to the blame. I... have not been as forth-coming as I should have been. I have not been there for you, brother. I will not say contrary to you, in feeling... bizarre at this meeting, but I will not renounce it. It is a good thing, this meeting. I can feel it in my very bones. We are brothers-in-arms, Ciaran, and we should not have departed as we did, with few exchanges and less acknowledgement. Again, I will hold my hands bare to this also. *Lance smiled and watched the twisting of the apple stem, himself taking from his scavenging a bite of pear.*
Petite Kitsune 12:56 am
(00:56:49): Ciaran: *He was quiet, letting the apple twist in his hand and counting the letters in an old schoolyard game his mother had told him about, and he, as ever, came up with the same letter. He huffed softly, lowered his head quietly to regard Lance with red eyes beneath his thick black forelock* Yes... I had... I had thought that you simply no longer wished to associate with me. *he bit into the crunchy sweet fruit, ears back a bit* But I am glad to find it is not so, Lance.
tehamazingbunneh 1:03 am
(01:03:43): Lance : *The Knight continued to look down at his pear that he had just bitten from, chest tight at the words Ciaran said. Lance? No longer wish to associate with the one person he had felt had always understood him? It was odd, for Lance had always felt it had been the reverse.* I... I don't know what to say... I had always believed that it was you who had found better pastures, and thus, not wished to associate with me any longer. *Lance glanced up through his ragged bangs.* Once... once you were with Zane, I thought I would just hold you back, that you wished for us to part ways. I did not want to disturb the happiness you seemed to have found.
(TO CONTINUE!)

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

Malhyanth

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 pm
Getting To Know A Lion-Hearted Girl
Lance, Esper
Open Thread RP - 16 Jul 10
(Adult Stage RP)

Malhyanth
*Wiggles in and snugs a-peeps!*

Lance : *Wanders in happily, humming a soft tune to himself before spying the large huggle pile and raising a dainty eyebrow* Well well, what do we have here? Is it a fiendish snuggle-beast? Should I slay it in some Knightly fashion?

Epine de Rose
Esper: Are you sure it's not some type of Medusa...? *Muses*

Malhyanth
Lance : *Contemplates the pile before shifting over to stand near the merHyte.* It could well be... Perhaps its is a variant of the Medusa creature, whom turns her victims slowly into comfortable nesting materials? *He chuckles softly and looks to his companion, giving her a smile.* It is Esper, am I correct? I apologise for fleeing your good company the day before last. I... was a distracted being. *He bowed to her once more, with a cheeky wink, taking her hand above his head.* Do forgive me, sweet Lady.

Epine de Rose
Esper: *Purses her lips a little and considers the knight's apology before offering a small smile.* I think that I will accept your apology, yes? I can appreciate when a difficult situation arises and you seemed to have something to address - social introductions can be dismissed in times like those. I may not be from here but where I come from, this is okay and understandable. But I will confirm that you got my name right, it is definitely Esper. =3

Malhyanth
Lance : *Allows a small dimpled grin to spread over his face and he bows but deeper.* My Lady, I am humbled by your forgiveness. *He chuckled as he rose from his bow and patted the hand he had taken to hold.* So tell me, my Lady, what brings you to this part of the world?

Epine de Rose
Esper: Mmmm, well I discovered that I was not truly native to my home and that most of my er...'kind' came from here. I converse with my parents and they agreed that perhaps it would be fitting if I visit, so I arrive as a transfer student to investigate where I came from. You understand, yes? *Peers at her hand, which he appears to have commandeered while she was preoccupied.*

Malhyanth
Lance : *Apologetically drops her hand and blushes a little, dipping his head to hide behind his platinum hair, nodding to her question.* Yes, I understand, and most intrigued I am too. Greece, was it not, you say you hail from originally? What an exciting prospect; worlds further afield then I ever dreamed!

Epine de Rose
Esper: *Continues to ponder over her hand, considering how it's had much more activity than she's had in -weeks-, but is polite enough to continue with her conversation.* Mmm, it is a very beautiful place and the water is so crystal clear you can see the rainbow swathes of fish flickering in and out of the currents. You have never been? You should go, very nice place, you would enjoy it if you have an appreciation for the classics. ^_^

Malhyanth
Lance : *Chuckles again, recovering his composure after his lapse in concentration. He enjoyed to hold onto hands or brush shoulders with those he was with, simply for the knowledge that they were there through feeling, as well as seeing.* You know me well for one that has met me but twice. I do love the classics, and I would love to travel, but being as I am, aeroplanes... not a comfortable system of travel. In fact, much public transport is not to my liking, nor I to theirs!! *He laughed quite heartily for the first time in ages, and wiped at his eyes as he finished*

Epine de Rose
Esper: Ah, I do not know you but I can make assumptions and hope they are correct. Many people like the oceans when they visit, this is why I suggest it but so few know of it's hidden secrets. *Smiles impishly and leans forward a little, resting her arms on the side of the pool* I have heard that they can transport animals on aircraft, perhaps you could look into how they do such things? I know you could not sit on chair, neither could I but there may be other alternatives...

Malhyanth
Lance : *He nods contemplatively, and smiles at his companion.* It would seem so, and you have done a thoroughly good job of convincing me! I may indeed need to look into such transportation. You tempt me with tales of crystal blue waters and culture. *He smiled again and looked to the time.* My goodness, look at that! I really must be going! It has been wonderful meeting with you again, Lady Esper, and I hope next time we may have longer to spend conversing! Good day, my dear! *He bowed his head once more, gathered together his things, and vacated the building, bound for home.*

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff